DRACULA X MAFIA (GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY) [MAFIA]

My current concern is that if Jeroen were to log off and before EOD occur, someone could switch/ add vote to Psy. Psy's alignment is hard to tell.
If I were to vote lynch Locke. Someone delivers the hammer before adding an item vote to Psy.

Just a possibility. I don't think I'll rest well with that thought. What are your opinion?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The alternative is me giving it to you now, and while I'm leaning town on you your alignment is also not certain.

I'm actually off to bed now.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'd rather you let everyone speak a bit more before hammering.
author=tale
Cave is right about item vote

Ah, you're right. I guess I was just counting him floating the idea of giving Psy the item before Demon item voted.

I guess if I want maximum item randomness, I can do this:

#cancel item
#item Jeroen_Sol

I don't feel any worse about Jeroen_Sol than anyone else. And I do think that for D1 having a random item is a good choice.

OK, I think this hammer, right? Is there a reason to wait? We can't have any kind of "but I'm the doctor" stuff since we can't talk about flavor, right?
Ah, that's fair. Has YM even posted here yet?
Item vote determines town's fate if goes to righteous hand.
@Jeroen- Okay I'll wait until then.

@Emily- YM hasn't posted yet.

What happens if Yellow Magic doesn't post within time?
@Demon or odd- If you're out there, should I hammer now? 3 hours left

I'll call it a night soon after 1 hour.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
keep falling asleep during the day for some reason
I nap during afternoon sometimes

@Cave was your Locke vote cereal?
getting late

#lynch lockez
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Uh, I guess I will go with the majority, then? Surely not many hours remain.

#lynch LockeZ

Sorry, if you're innocent. I'm guessing nothing else is gonna happen tonight, but...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I think tale hammered. An update is coming soon.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
End of Stage 1

The whole group manages to make it through. The Dracula's infamous castle is near, clearly covering most of the horizon with dark gloomy clouds over it. You slayed numerous spawns of hell but there's one more blocking your parh. An enourmous three heade hound, the gatekeeper, most you the hunters considered only an ancient myth.
A fierce fight starts with Keruberosu charging in the pack of hunters. It grabs Locke Belmont with two of its heads and separates legs from the rest of his body. While feasting on the legendary man, some of the more cunning hunters manage to get in Keruberosu's back and stab it with their swords. The hell hound turns towards them only for other three hunters using an opportunity and decapitating all three heads.
After bathing in fountains of blood, hunters approach Locke and pull the Vampire killer out of his cold hand. One of them with the whip steps in front of the rest.

"Only the best, the strongest and the most dedicated hunter should get hold of this holy weapon. I suggest to give it to the slayer of Keruberosu."
"That would be the three of us."

Jeroen points at himself, Talis and Wombaty. What a difficult decision to make. Fortunately, Talis comes up with a solution.

"Ok, I have three sticks here. Whoever picks the shortest gets the whip."

Jeroen goes first and he manages to pull a really long stick. Wombaty picks a rather short one. Talus than breaks the last stick in two in his palm and only shows the upper half.

"I think I win this."

Day 1 Results
LockeZwas an ordinary vampire hunter from a legendary clan. He lacked any powers to talk of and never accomplished anything worth a song.

Tale gets the Vampire Killer on random.

Final Tally:
#Lynch
LockeZ - psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BAG, Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, tale
demonlord5000 - LockeZ

#Item
psy_wombats
- psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG
Tale - Tale, demonlord5000
Jeroen_Sol - Jeroen_Sol, AlaskanEmily
AlaskanEmily
- AlaskanEmily,
LockeZ - Lockez
oddRabbit - oddRabbit

Not voting:

Yellow Magic (lynch, item), AlaskanEmily (lynch), oddRABBIT (lynch)

Night
Night ends in 23 hours.
You have 22 hours to send your orders in.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Stage 2
Breaching the castle's walls turns out to be a bloodbath. First, you needed to climb dangerous stairs and jumped quite a lot. The jumping itself was difficult but all members were experienced and without monsters and spikes present, it wouldn't lead to any injuries. However bats and other creatures of the night kept attacking you from all directions and two vampire hunters got hurt.
When trying to kill a bat, a floating medusa head turned Jeroen is stone. That gave time a bone pillar to burn the hunter to ash with its flames.
Some later claimed, that another hunter pushed Jeroen closer to that bone piller after he got turned in stone. Surely none of this would happen if he had a mirror armor.

Later on some low class nobodies trow their own bones on our heroes.

Night 1 results
Jeroen_Sol died and it wasn't because of old age. He was a vampire hunter
Yellow Magic got replaced with OzzyTheOne.
OzzyTheOne is bleeding and will die at the end of day 2 if not healed.

You can post now. The day ends exactly in 48 hours. You only lynch a player if more than one half of players vote for them. With 7 players, the hammer is 4 votes.

Auction

Use #item name_of_player to vote for the player you think this item should win. The player with most votes at the deadline will get the item. The item in auction today's Mirror Curaiss. It's an armour, which also reflects things.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
fuck you i won't do what you tell me (x4)
I realized that anyone could've fake claim about how the item works.
To truly demonstrate Vampire Killer's effect, I used it on Yellow Magic.
However- I didn't expect a replacement for Yellow Magic?!
Yellow Magic was in the background when PM opened except Locke according to Cap's Stage 1 post.
My fault for using meta information to influence my action. If Ozzy turns out Town, I'm sorry.

I won't use Vampire Killer again until I hear anyone's opinions or not use it at all for Stage 2

Currently:

- Alive
Odd
Alaskan Emily
Cave Dog is Beck
Ozzy (bleeding)
Psy Wombat
Demonlord
tale

- Dead
Jeroen Sol
LockeZ

Note: list is based on ordering from OP post
Sorry I'm knee-deep in a game jam and keep putting off reading/posting. Will try later today.

tale, I think YM's replacement was unrelated to item usage. is YM/Ozzy cleared?
psy, my reason for targeting YM- due to inactivity of post in D1.
YM could've been planning/ lurking in the background which was suspicious.
If YM continued without posting- it's difficult to read in future days

Item usage doesn't seem to determine targeted alignment. I risk anyway