DRACULA X MAFIA (GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY) [MAFIA]

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
these days are really too short to do cases or, anything, so, feel like I'm gonna yolo a vote onto oddrabbit.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Official Votecount

36 hours left
Not voting: Everyone
odd, what do you do if majority votes are on you?

I try not to use Vampire Killer for this stage

#item tale
I guess I'll start

#lynch oddrabbit

#cancel item
#item CAVE
Alright so let's see here.

Lockez flipped vanilla town, which means a lockez/emily team is out. It looks like jero got nightkilled, although I don't understand why scum targeted him over tale. I feel like jero's reads were me and lockez, but he didn't feel all that strongly about either one since we only had d1 stuff to go on.

Why target odd? I get he hasn't done anything useful, but that also means we get no clues from lynching him. Any reason you think odd might be scum?

We could give the item to tale in order to protect the vampire killer, although i'm not sure it's wise to have all the items in one place, since scum could take them all out of play at once with a single nightkill.

I'm going to do another gamble and do this. With lockez gone, emily looks more town to me.

#item Emily
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
no there's no reason I think odd might be scum, or town. this would just be a principle vote lol.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I can't really say I've done anything more significant than him though, but just from process of elimination I feel like there's an ok chance he flips scum.

I remembered something..
#cancel lynch
#cancel item

Changed my mind
#item Emily
On second thought, a gamble it is
#cancel item
#item tale
author=demonlord5000
We could give the item to tale in order to protect the vampire killer, although i'm not sure it's wise to have all the items in one place, since scum could take them all out of play at once with a single nightkill.

The armor sounds like it would prevent a nightkill, so there might be some logic in giving it to Tale. That way scum couldn't take the vampire killer out immediately.

Although if Tale is scum, then it would be better to give someone else armor. So...there's that.

I also have a vague suspicion about Cave. Not try-harding and just yolo'ing votes, without having some kind of reasoning or at least a graph or image to go along with it doesn't sound like him.

author=demonlord5000
Alright so let's see here.

Lockez flipped vanilla town, which means a lockez/emily team is out. It looks like jero got nightkilled, although I don't understand why scum targeted him over tale. I feel like jero's reads were me and lockez, but he didn't feel all that strongly about either one since we only had d1 stuff to go on.

I don't think I'm not going to read too much into Jeroen being targeted just yet, I find it plausible that was just a semi-random choice to cause chaos, or even to try to get us to lynch Tale.
About my odd lynch vote- maybe there's something Jereon said that causes odd to participate more than one ways? (odd did participate item vote before that)

Looking back at it now, it could be a coincidence. Jereon also listed me, Psy, and Cave for possible suspicion.

I canceled my lynch- since D1 isn't substantial. If I was a scum, why do I try to look like I framed myself?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Uh, so. I can't say why, but I kinda need to survive a bit longer. I still can't say why, but I think I might need that item to survive the next night, so it's very important that I have your cooperation.

Let's just say I'm useful somehow.

#item oddRABBIT
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=tale
About my odd lynch vote- maybe there's something Jereon said that causes odd to participate more than one ways? (odd did participate item vote before that)

Looking back at it now, it could be a coincidence. Jereon also listed me, Psy, and Cave for possible suspicion.

I canceled my lynch- since D1 isn't substantial. If I was a scum, why do I try to look like I framed myself?

Jeroen is referring to my usually passive behavior in previous games, in which I'd say enough to stay alive, but in the background. It's pretty much 100% my MO no matter what.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=oddRABBIT
Uh, so. I can't say why, but I kinda need to survive a bit longer. I still can't say why, but I think I might need that item to survive the next night, so it's very important that I have your cooperation.

Let's just say I'm useful somehow.

#item oddRABBIT

#lynch oddrabbit
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if you fall for that, first of all, fuck you,
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Fine, fine. Uh, I guess I'll go with option 2.

So, Ozzy's bleeding, huh? It'd be a shame if he died at the end of the round. If only there was a role that specifically helped out injured players, right?
Why would need the armor before you were outed? There was no sign that you were a doctor, why would scum have chosen to NK you instead of someone else until you called attention to it?

I agree with Cave, that seems extremely suspicious to me.

I'm holding back on my vote because it seems questionable to put us one vote from hammer this quickly. But I do want to lynch Odd.

I still don't really trust Tale yet, so I'll just do this for now:
#item AlaskanEmily

Although I do wonder if maybe Tale's item doesn't do exactly what we think it does, and so it's not as useful to town as we think it is, and that's why scum left Tale alone.
Also I thought that role-claiming was against the rules.
Oh, odd is finally doing something. I believe you can still claim roles, you just aren't supposed to talk about your flavor because it can indicate alignment for some reason.

Anyways, this looks suspicious to me too. Having a healer makes sense to me considering bleeding exists. What doesn't make sense to me is a role being reliant on an item. That makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't think cap would make a role be reliant on an rng item.

I'm not going to vote just yet either since not everyone has posted.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=oddRABBIT
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Fine, fine. Uh, I guess I'll go with option 2.

So, Ozzy's bleeding, huh? It'd be a shame if he died at the end of the round. If only there was a role that specifically helped out injured players, right?

when you were thinking up your fake doctor claim, did you also think up a fake reason to believe that the person who has never posted is town