DRACULA X MAFIA (GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY) [MAFIA]

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=demonlord5000
Anyways, this looks suspicious to me too. Having a healer makes sense to me considering bleeding exists. What doesn't make sense to me is a role being reliant on an item. That makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't think cap would make a role be reliant on an rng item.

I will now explain my role in full detail, because I uselessly forced myself into this situation.

Apparently, I am not a doctor-type role. I cannot prevent someone from getting night-killed. What I can do is heal a player who gets injured during a phase, and I can use that ability each phase, so once during the Day, and once during the Night. I'm assuming there's some Mafia role that allows them to inflict an injury upon a player, meaning that getting rid of me will only guarantee that they'll have two people dying all the time instead of one. However, there's also the possibility that, for example, Tale used the Vampire Killer and it's ability is to inflict an injury upon one target as long as they're a vampire, so I'm pretty sure that my ability is a double-edged sword if I consistently heal everyone that gets injured.

The issue being that by putting pressure on me, and my general unhelpful demeanor (though it's more that I'm just not good at logical decisions, as you can see by the last few posts), I've been forced to essentially role claim. This means that, assuming the mafia aren't complete idiots, I'll be targeted and killed during the night phase. Assuming this armor helps to stop a night kill, which I think it's decently likely it does (though it could like randomly redirect targeted abilities/night kill, something like that), it'd be pretty helpful to keep me alive for now, at least so we can keep the numbers up and decide whether or not I should save people who are injured, which is why I want the armor.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
when you were thinking up your fake doctor claim, did you also think up a fake reason to believe that the person who has never posted is town

This is a good point, but I mean, we don't know, and that's the problem. If Ozzy posts, it'd be super good, and I'd know whether or not to save him after some debate, right? I'm running under the logic of innocent until proven guilty, so Ozzy is probably innocent in my book so far.
author=oddRABBIT
Apparently, I am not a doctor-type role. I cannot prevent someone from getting night-killed. What I can do is heal a player who gets injured during a phase, and I can use that ability each phase, so once during the Day, and once during the Night. I'm assuming there's some Mafia role that allows them to inflict an injury upon a player, meaning that getting rid of me will only guarantee that they'll have two people dying all the time instead of one. However, there's also the possibility that, for example, Tale used the Vampire Killer and it's ability is to inflict an injury upon one target as long as they're a vampire, so I'm pretty sure that my ability is a double-edged sword if I consistently heal everyone that gets injured.

Well let's see it if you can use it during the day. I don't think there is much risk to saving Ozzy.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Official Votecount 2

Lynch:
oddRabbit - Cave_Dog

Mirror Cuirass:
AlaskanEmily - demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily
tale - tale
oddRabbit - oddRabbit

Not voting: too many

The hammer is 4.
You got roughly 17,5 hours left.

And sorry for not posting second votecount earlier, I became addicted to Star Realms overnight.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Hello, I'm here and bleeding to death, please heal me ok thanks.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
There's a thing that Odd said that really piqued my curiosity. What if the Vampire killer insta kills scum but only bleeds town? It's a far fetched idea, but it's an idea that I have.

As for who is scum, welp, similar to Emily I find it odd as well that Cave has been lol random until now, but he has shown some signs of actually trying to figure out the game in his last posts so there's that.

I feel that they targeted Jeroen in order push suspicion on either Cave or Tale. Or they just killed Jeroen because they feared his power of logic?

Also, I suppose with 9 players that we can assume 2 scum?
Give me some time to read more through thread and see if I can catch anything, so far I my only vague read is on Cave for the reasons mentioned.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Hrm, our best options for the armor are indeed either Odd or Tale. Tale because he has an useful item, Odd because he says he can heal wounded players and I have the meanest laceration from that Vampire Killer whip right now. (Heal me please)

I'm gonna go with this for now
#item Odd
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
While I do appreciate the vote, I can't say I trust you yet, I just feel like there's more merit in keeping you alive then not right now. I'm not healing you just yet, just in case.

Uh, other than that, I do think that the Vampire Killer insta-killing scum, but injuring town makes sense, but you stated this was a far fetched idea, yeah? You also said your injury was due to the Vampire Killer, but was it mentioned that Tale targeted YM/you with it? I don't remember seeing that, but they might've said it. I just feel like you assumed too much right there.

Cave does feel weird, but I'm biased since I'm pretty sure I'm the one with the most votes against me right now, and he was acting pretty dangerous towards my claim, even with the suspicious way I tried bringing it up.
First of all, tale did in fact say he used the vamp killer on yellow/ozzy. If you thought scum injured him, then why did you not want to heal him? That said, I don't want to kill you if you are in fact a healer. Worth noting there hasn't been a counterclaim, although psy hasn't had a chance to read the thread yet. I don't think there's any reason for you not to heal ozzy at this time considering there is no reason to believe or disbelieve him at this point, while you went and made yourself look incredibly suspicious for no reason.

Does your heal take place right when you use it, or do we have to wait until the end of the day phase to see results?
Hello, I've returned from my long sleep. I want to make a proposal with item voters but that can wait.

@Ozzy welcome back

author=demonlord5000
Anyways, this looks suspicious to me too. Having a healer makes sense to me considering bleeding exists. What doesn't make sense to me is a role being reliant on an item. That makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't think cap would make a role be reliant on an rng item.

@Demon, Odd might have a point. Maybe we'll understand if we reach the end stage
From the way he explained his ability in his detailed post, it wasn't reliant on an item at all. He apparently wanted it because it might protect him from a nk (makes sense if he's useful), but standing out to get it was the worst possible decision.

I also asked odd for clarification on when his power registers for a reason. If his registers before the day ends, then he can prove hes a healer right now, and I would be willing to give him the item. I don't trust him enough before seeing it activate, but I am willing let him live since he can prove it over the night phase.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I have no idea when it activates, honestly. I just have to get in my ability request before the end of the phase, as far as I know? I could definitely send in my request whenever, but I'm basing it all on what you all want.
@demon Thank you for the brief summary! Who knows if an ability that's dependent on things existed.

@odd I'll consider giving you my item vote under the condition if you're ok being targeted by Vampire Killer? Alignment is not guaranteed, I swear. I think it's only way to check how the armor works. I could get lynched tonight or end up dying the next day.

@Emily If you get the armor, I'll try the Vampire Killer on you. I'm aware it could backfire.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I don't think that using the Vampire Killer on the person with the Armor is a good idea, don't do that Tale. Whoever gets the armor, do not target them with the Vampire Killer lest you wound yourself. The vampire killer should be used on people we find suspicious of being scum. It is not certain yet if scum insta dies from Vampire Killer or if it just wounds everyone, but having a wounded scum would be the best possible outcome as we can put pressure on them.

Also
#lynch Cave for now.
author=OzzyTheOne
There's a thing that Odd said that really piqued my curiosity. What if the Vampire killer insta kills scum but only bleeds town? It's a far fetched idea, but it's an idea that I have.

I very much don't think that's what Tale's weapon does.

author=demonlord5000
I also asked odd for clarification on when his power registers for a reason. If his registers before the day ends, then he can prove hes a healer right now, and I would be willing to give him the item. I don't trust him enough before seeing it activate, but I am willing let him live since he can prove it over the night phase.

Yes, this. We have no real reason too think that Ozzy is scum yet, and we could at least validate Odd's claim (which doesn't make him town, it just makes him not a liar).

author=tale
@Emily If you get the armor, I'll try the Vampire Killer on you. I'm aware it could backfire.

That sounds like...a complete waste to me.
Ozzy, alright I won't use Vampire Killer unless we found someone suspicious of being scum.

Emily, armor or the whip? By backfire, if Vampire Killer was reflected. Ozzy did talked me out of it.

I'm sorry about horrid suggestion, odd and Emily.
I feel like Odd is really dragging his feet. Let's see that healing power, or let's lynch him.

#lynch Odd

If it turns out he wasn't lying, I'm up for a Cave lynch.
I feel the same. How many hours left? I could lynch him right now if needed, but I was also trying to give people time to participate. Psy's been busy and we still don't have a meaningful post from him yet either.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i have no idea how my role works either. none at all
We are only at two votes right now (I was actually wrong before when I said there were two, I hadn't noticed Tale's cancel. The official vote count is correct I think).

I think we have like three or four hours? I'm not entirely sure, and I'm too lazy to figure out how clocks work on RMN