HELLO TO YOU ALL! LONG LIVE RPGMAKER!

Pages: 1
Greetings everyone,

I've been using RM2K and RM2K3 since their original, unofficial releases (I now proudly own them both properly through Steam) and have created many games both demos and completed, released and not, since then. I've watched the other big RM2K / RM2K3 sites rise and fall, communities that came together and then moved on. I am really excited to find this thriving site, it warms the heart.

I have been working on my magnum opus RM2K3 project on and off for the better part of a decade now, and I'm doing several things to help ensure that this is the year the project gets finished. I have a few other RM2K3 projects in various states of planning / production that I hope to pump out after that, but I am trying to be strict with myself in that RPGMaker time is spent on said project. I am trying to make the most of our collective quarantine situation by diving deep into my creative hobbies, and this is one of them. Can't say I don't have time for it now!

My goal is to make games that can stand out and really make the most of the engine - to really rinse it completely before I possibly move on to one of the newer versions of the program. Looking at several projects on this site, I am both humbled and inspired by the artistic and programming work of others. It is very motivating to see that there is still a vibrant community for Rpgmaker games to explore and share with.

Thank you for keeping the dream alive! I'm looking forward to soon doing the same!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Oh, dang, an OG gammaker! Welcome!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I highly approve of your avatar.

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Pages: 1