HELLO!

Pages: 1
Idk how to introduce myself hehe*
Hi, my name is Nowl, I really enjoy playing RPG Maker games, because they are free and most of time very creative as well.
The reason I joined this comunity is because I just made a horror game on RMMV, but is full portuguese (PT-BR) and I'm not sure if I can post it here on RMN, can I?

Anyways, I'm working on another game called Guardian Angel, its preety cute! And this one will be both english and portuguese.

How are you all doing?
Welcome Nowl! Nice to see a fellow newcomer. There's RMN peeps of all nationalities here so feel free to post in your native language. If you do want to translate your game, I'm sure there's plenty of members who can help you out (just go to the Job Board and I'm sure you'll find somebody).

Can't wait to see your other games!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Non-English games are absolutely welcome! The description still needs to be in English, though, since the gamepage has to be evaluated by staff, who (mostly) speak/understand English. If you're not feeling confident, drop the description in this thread, and I somebody will help you.
I'll submit it soon then. Thanks for answering guys!
I can make the game page by myself (i think), but I will look for help if it is needed.
Pages: 1