[RMMV] COLLABORATION

Pages: 1
I'm making a sequel to Final Fantasy VI and work is going painfully slow. I have a long script yet I've barely dented it. I'm looking for a like-minded person would want to collaborate with me. If you are interested please message me and we will further discuss is on discord.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
You might get better returns if you list out exactly what you're looking for: Writing? Planning? Graphics? Mapping?

As it is, you could mean anything from "I'd like an assistant to help me write this" to "Please make the game for me." The former might be attractive; the latter, not so much.
author=Sooz
You might get better returns if you list out exactly what you're looking for: Writing? Planning? Graphics? Mapping?

As it is, you could mean anything from "I'd like an assistant to help me write this" to "Please make the game for me." The former might be attractive; the latter, not so much.

I would say I need help with mapping and combat system. I don't think I'm good at making either. I don't have any problem with writing.
Pages: 1