[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I find it that Emily only repeats reasons of other people for voting Fomar. I would like to see her share some thoughts on other players. Demon feels finer based on his recent activity.

#lynch AlaskanEmily

I think it will take a while to really figure the game out, but the recent accusation from Fomar looks like it's coming from a frustrated town. I wasn't really interested in claiming there. I usually don't claim without a reason. It was more about bringing attention to you immediately role playing a character and possibility of wolves having lesser known characters as covers. Or something like that. I can't 100% recall why I made that post without making half of it up. I probably felt like making it after seeing your posts.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Fomar0153
I HAVE CHANGED CHARACTER TO CORRECTLY DISPLAY HOW ANGRY I AM AT THIS TURN OF EVENTS.

Is this character from final fantasy?
author=Cap_H
author=Fomar0153
I HAVE CHANGED CHARACTER TO CORRECTLY DISPLAY HOW ANGRY I AM AT THIS TURN OF EVENTS.
Is this character from final fantasy?

I WAS ABOUT TO AGREE TO AN ALASKANEMILY LYNCH THEN BUT NOT NOW.

THE CHOICE IS BETWEEN ME AND CAP_H.

TOWN NEED NOT FEAR A MISLYNCH TODAY, ONLY NOT-LYNCHING.

ODD FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR WATER DAY ACTION ON ME IF IT AVOIDS NO LYNCH.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Uh, do we need hammer to kill someone, or is it just the person with the most votes.

I guess I'll put vote #5 on Fomar, since that's what everyone else is going with.

#cancel lynch
#lynch Fomar0153
I CHECKED BEFORE USING MY DAY ACTION, JUST INCASE. IT'S HAMMER OR NO LYNCH.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Uh, what is your day action, then? You said you wouldn't say before, but now that it seems likely you'll die, might as well share.
YOU'LL FIND OUT EVEN IF I DIE.

I AM CHRONO.

NO CAVE, CHRONO IS NOT SCUM.
I DO HAVE A THEORY, THE MASONS ARE A DOUBLE TECH COMBO.

THE SCUM TEAM ARE A TRIPLE TECH COMBO THAT DOES NOT USE CHRONO.

HTTPS://CHRONO.FANDOM.COM/WIKI/TECH
Geez, I afk for 10 mins and this happens. Any reason you are spelling crono's name as chrono? I do believe you have a power role because of the day action, but it's weird to me that you spelling it wrong if you were given his name via pm.

I could also get behind an emily vote, but I'm not sure if we have the people for that in the time we have left. It also sounds bad for us if we don't hammer under fomars day power from the way he is phrasing it.
BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PLAYED CHRONO TRIGGER IN OVER TEN YEARS AND CLEARLY DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL IT... THE GAMES ARE CALLED CHRONO TRIGGER AND THE SUPERIOR CHRONO CROSS.
IF WE DON'T HAMMER TODAY THEN SCUM BENEFIT.
THE ABILITY I DIDN'T USE IS LIGHTNING. IT IS MY NIGHT ACTION THAT LETS ME ROLEBLOCK.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THE ROLE IS DUPLICATED, I COULD IMAGINE IT BEING AS THEY ARE LIMITED.

ROLEBLOCKING COSTS 1MP.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Why are you throwing?
I'M NOT. YOU'RE THE SCUM THAT PANICKED ABOUT MY DAY ACTION.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Now, rb usually is the mafia power you use to balance roles like doctor or cop. If you want to solve the game based on claims, you're not helping yourself. Ofc town rb exists too. It's a good late game role as it can stop factional kill and out mafia that way.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I have no idea what your day action was.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Btw, Jero

#camcel lynch
#lynch AlaskanEmily
I think we are at an hour now, or slightly less left.
I KNOW REAL LIFE CAN GET IN THE WAY AND IT'S A STRANGE TIME BUT I HAVE NEVER KNOWN CAVE-ROBO TO MISS END OF DAY.