author=Cap_H
Btw, Jero

#camcel lynch
#lynch AlaskanEmily

NO LYNCH ME, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This game has a very European deadline.

BTW, Fomar, you're struggling. Please do yourself a favor and stop before you claim RoboCop. If I were scum and you town here, you would be doing it easy for me. If you're town, take a step back and stop this ate (appeal to emotion - desperate wolves do it sometimes to shake off votes).
THERE IS ZERO CHANCE OF ALASKENEMILY GETTING HAMMER'D.

NO HAMMER MEANS NO LYNCH.

#CANCEL
#LYNCH FOMAR

HOW WOULD MY DAY ACTION BE ROLECOP? IF YOU'RE SO CONVINCED I AM A WOLF WHY WON'T YOU VOTE FOR ME?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
After some consideration I'm going for

#lynch AlaskanEmily
SORRY JEROEN THAT CANCEL WAS THE LYNCH VOTE.
I skimmed

@Fomar: why you vs cap_h? why not AE? if you know you're town your death does not help anything, nokill would be preferable
IF ONE OF ME OR CAP_H DON'T GET HAMMERED THEN THIS WILL JUST HAPPEN TOMORROW.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
The caps locked Fomar concerns me.

But I do agree with Cap that it looks like we're looking at a frustrated town. Then again... the frustration coming from him might be an act. A mask, an avatar covering his true intention. Which is total annihilation.

author=psy_wombats
I skimmed

@Fomar: why you vs cap_h? why not AE? if you know you're town your death does not help anything, nokill would be preferable

BECAUSE OF MY DAY ACTION.

WITH YOU AND OLDPAT, IF ODD IS STILL HERE AND SOMEONE ELSE TURNS UP I GUESS SHE'LL BE AN OPTION. MY DAY ACTION WILL STILL WORK IF SHE GETS HAMMERED.
author=OldPat

I'M IMPERSONATING ZOAH FROM CHRONO CROSS. THIS IS HOW HE SPEAKS.
I'm still here too, I just didn't see ae as feasible in the time we had left, and was trying to make sure we hammered with that day action in effect.
Did I miss what fomar's day action was?
He didn't say specifically, but he did say no lynch is bad for us while it is in effect.
author=OldPat
But I do agree with Cap that it looks like we're looking at a frustrated town. Then again... the frustration coming from him might be an act. A mask, an avatar covering his true intention. Which is total annihilation.

FRUSTRATED TOWN WHO HAS DEMONSTRATED HE HAS A POWER ROLE AND TOLD YOU WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR IT TO WORK.

I'D RATHER DEMONSTRATE IT ON SOMEONE ELSE BUT THERE IS ONLY 27 MINUTES LEFT.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Uh, we have like 25 minutes left, what's happening?
IF ONE MORE PERSON - NOT ALASKANEMILY - TURNS UP WE COULD LYNCH HER, OTHERWISE YOU SHOULD LYNCH ME OR CAP_H.
I'd like to kill AE. I'm not sure what sort of numbers we have.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=Fomar0153
author=OldPat
I'M IMPERSONATING ZOAH FROM CHRONO CROSS. THIS IS HOW HE SPEAKS.

Oh shoot, damn my knowledge with the game is pretty sucky.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 1 Lynch Votecount as of 2020-04-27, 21:38 CEST:

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 0 - demonlord5000
oddRABBIT: 0 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Fomar0153, demonlord5000, Muffle
LockeZ: 1 - Muffle, Lizardman_Princess
demonlord5000: 0 - psy_wombats, OldPat
psy_wombats: 0 - Cap_H
Cap_H: 1 - psy_wombats, LockeZ, oddRABBIT, Fomar0153
Muffle: 0 - psy_wombats, Fomar0153
AlaskanEmily: 3 - psy_wombats, Cap_H, Cap_H (cancelled and revoted), OldPat
Fomar0153: 5 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Cap_H, demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily, oddRABBIT, Fomar0153

Not voting: 1 - Muffle

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 Time Travel Votecount as of 2020-04-27, 21:38 CEST:

65000000 B.C.: 1 - Muffle
600 A.D: 5 - LockeZ, psy_wombats, oddRABBIT, demonlord5000, Fomar0153
2300 A.D.: 5 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, psy_wombats, Cap_H, Fomar0153, OldPat, LockeZ, oddRABBIT, demonlord5000, Lizardman_Princess, AlaskanEmily

Not voting: 0

Day 1 will end 2020-04-27, 22:00 CEST, in 22 minutes, or when hammer is reached.
Okay, cool, Fomar checked it.

My opinion is wait ~10 minutes for someone else to show.