[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
The test post worked.
I am but a peaceful lizardwoman but i must incite chaos for the greater good.
*rolls dice*
#Lynch LockeZ

author=Muffle
I expected something exciting to happen, I blame my trust in LockeZ. The End of Time is boring and useless! Now I can't use my oh so awesome ability to smite my foes with the power of lizards! #Lynch LockeZ

I so much forgot that day 1 was never useful, quite bland, and very much everyone clowning around until the first unsuspecting sacrifice victim gives us a clue.

Lizard kingdom represent!
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I will spread some random chaos myself, I've been a good boio for far too long.

I'm finding this whole hostility on Odd suspicious, in lack of having any real previous experiences playin' Mafia with him. But for now, Imma just be totally random.

#lynch demonlord5000

He's a demon lord, I'm scared.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
just fyi lizardman princess, you can't edit your posts, or vote people that I'm not voting for.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
just fyi lizardman princess, you can't edit your posts, or vote people that I'm not voting for.

BIP BOP
SCUM DETECTED

Look, he's already picking on other folks!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, but you really aren't allowed to edit your posts, OldPat. Feel free to ignore that other part, but editing your posts can get you modkilled.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
cap_h's reads may be insane, but, I want him to live. His house of cards of lies, if he is scum, will eventually collapses into dust This is not true for Odd, since he is not going to post his opinions and will just latch onto whatever train allows him to survive, as he is doing right now.

we must fight against this behavior to defend mafia games of tomorrow
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=oddRABBIT
Ah, but you really aren't allowed to edit your posts, OldPat. Feel free to ignore that other part, but editing your posts can get you modkilled.

I know just... I mean... I...
OKAY?? >.<
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
To be honest, forcing myself not to edit posts is really hard, considering my habit of fixing my bad engrish everytime I post something.

But I'm doing it for y'all <3
For a fair gam.

Last edited by OldPat on 04/25/2020 01:00 AM
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hey psy, why did you vote to travel to 2300 AD today?
Same in trying not to edit. Discord has spoiled me in unrestricted editing freedom. ;-;
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Lizardman_Princess, please do not edit any posts in this thread.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Scold oldpat too
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Nah, pretending to edit posts is fine.
Missed opportunity to have the edit say it was edited in 2300 A.D.

Anyways yeah, it's something you have to get used to in mafia. I don't think anyone here would do it, but the rules are in place to prevent people from messing up the game.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Right, are we getting back on track from that moment of comedy?

...Uh, not that I know where to go from there.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You should be voting to lynch yourself for your play style.
author=Cap_H
author=psy_wombats
Nah there wasn't really any reason #cancel #lynch CapH
Is there a reason for this?

No, I was just being flippant #cancel

It's not out at all weird for cap to have nonsense reads based on nothing, I would kind of prefer he not die today. Oddmurder is alright with me but also #lynch Muffle

@LockeZ: World of Ruin is the coolest world
Hi, I’m Muffle from RMN, creator of the Eat a Cactus series. And I’m here with a message about a very issue that’s close to my heart. An issue that effects me and many others everyday. My message is simple, don’t lynch the Muffle. We live in a world where millions of people go everyday without lynching the Muffle. Why can’t you be one of them? You alone have the power to stop lynching the Muffle because you’re the one lynching the Muffle. In fact research indicates that that the simple act of lynching someone else and only someone else, we can eradicate the issue of you lynching the Muffle almost immediately, with only a dime a day. I made a little stack of dimes and put it on my dresser. It fell over, so I know you've #Lynched Muffle. Don’t lynch Muffle. I’ll set up a camera, don’t think I won’t! Once I woke up in the middle of the night and it was dark and I could see you lynching the Muffle. I mean come on, who else would it be.

Your lynch.

author=psy_wombats
Oddmurder is alright with me but also #lynch Muffle

My lynch.

author=Muffle
The End of Time is boring and useless! Now I can't use my oh so awesome ability to smite my foes with the power of lizards! #Lynch LockeZ

Stop lynching the Muffle, and you’ll receive this commemorative token bag. Then it will be your bag and you can lynch it literally whenever you want. Join me, and together we can create a world where people keep their votes to themselves. You know who you are! Seriously, who taught you manners, have some respect.

....On a more original and serious note, I'll vote to
#cancel Lynch
#Lynch Oddrabbit

I'd rather not say why because I'm not sure how to put it in words without sounding mean? Basically what everyone else is saying, I'd rather keep Cap in the game over Odd because at least Cap might provide some usefulness or a flub later on.

#vote 65000000 B.C. - Age of Reptites
Because I read it as Age of Reptiles and got excited.
That's convincing enough to me.

#cancel
#lynch AlaskanEmily