[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

PSHHH, not eve scum hunting? Wh-What? Not even trying? Th-That's cuz I don't exactly know how to go about scum hunting. :( I feel like whenever I try to do scum hunting I just go around in circles and say the same thing someone else has already said and then it looks like I'm copying, I'm not good enough at this game to actually read between lines and find suspicious people through their posts, so instead I try to engage in conversations of what other people tend to find, trying to be at least somewhat useful.
PSHHH, not eve scum hunting? Wh-What? Not even trying? Th-That's cuz I don't exactly know how to go about scum hunting. :( I feel like whenever I try to do scum hunting I just go around in circles and say the same thing someone else has already said and then it looks like I'm copying, I'm not good enough at this game to actually read between lines and find suspicious people through their posts, so instead I try to engage in conversations of what other people tend to find, trying to be at least somewhat useful.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=psy_wombats
Fomar and Demon both posted about a hypothetical town fire-user before LockeZ. I don't see how it's more suspicious than knowing Fomar used Raise. I was only 80% confident, LockeZ and Cave sure weren't confident.

it isn't. what is, is this
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
my joke got deleted. anyway voting my friend is a scumtell
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I definitely just assumed that when Emily flipped as scum and survived, she got on fire by town. I mean... that just sounds way more believable to me than scum setting themselves on fire. In fact, if Emily hadn't said herself that Lavos had a fire power (nice slip from someone who "isn't Lavos"), I would have assumed that only Lucca could set people on fire.

author=Muffle
I actually used barrier on Fomar. I was not told if barrier actually deflects, I was just told the person I used it on would be protected. Taking logic into score if it does deflect, if AE used fire on Fomar to get him out of the way since they died it would make sense why AE is on fire. I protected Fomar because Fomar carried out the lynch on AE (or that's how I took it) and thought they'd want vengeance.

This changes my opinion though. I guess she... did set herself on fire. I haven't played mafia in too long and a redirect power didn't even occur to me.
In fact, if Emily hadn't said herself that Lavos had a fire power (nice slip from someone who "isn't Lavos"), I would have assumed that only Lucca could set people on fire.

Just wanna say that when AE died Lavos was revealed before being revived here, so it wasn't exactly a slip. Just in case you missed that.

Magical element: Fire

Abilities:
- Flare - Night - Set target on fire. Unless healed, the target will die at the end of next day phase. - Cost: 2 MP
- Screech - Day: Instant - A screech rings out publically. A video plays. All day actions used this day phase fail, and no more day actions are allowed to be submitted this day phase. (Affected players do not lose MP for their action) - Cost: 2 MP

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
...I somehow completely missed that.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 2 Lynch Votecount as of 2020-04-29, 10:19 CEST:

Muffle: 0 - psy_wombats, demonlord5000
LockeZ: 2 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000
Lizardman_Princess: 1 - LockeZ

Not voting: 7 - AlaskanEmily, Cap_H, Fomar0153, OldPat, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle, psy_wombats

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Day 2 Time Travel Votecount as of 2020-04-29, 10:19 CEST:

600 A.D.: 1 - psy_wombats
1000 A.D.: 2 - demonlord5000, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Not voting: 7 - AlaskanEmily, Cap_H, LockeZ, Fomar0153, OldPat, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle

Voting for previously explored time periods is not possible while unexplored time periods still exist.

Day 2 will end 2020-05-01, 00:00 CEST, in about 37.5 hours.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Cave narrowed it down to LockeZ and maybe Demonlord pretty fast. Obviously, reason for him to discard Princess and Muffle are bad, but the truth is that only one of them could be with him unless some real brain breaking shenanigans.

LockeZ came to me as analytical player trying to solve the game. I will take a closer look at some of his posts later. From some perspectives he's a cornered wolf, but his posting looks better than that.

Muffle's claim together with Demon's is a spicy affair. Muffle's use of her stronger action on Fomar makes her look townier.

I think it's always between LockeZ and Princess today. If they both have good claims, we can take a look at Cave too.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
#Lynch Lizardman_Princess

to tie it up.

I'm not the freshest right now, so excuse me for missing grammar.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I slept (overslept) and just had the chance to look up the topic before going to sleep.

I don't believe what Emily said about her being a victim of role-swapping. That sounds ultra suspicious and she isn't even making a good job at backing up this very idea. I would not waste a lynch on her, since that girl is on fiah anyway.
And I'm also keen to believe she set herself on fire. She was already on a lynch anyway.

Too bad for Odd getting scum killed. I think I can see why he would've been targeted, as he was already pretty much confirmed town anyway. Killing anyone else would've narrow things down even more. It could be said, though, that a NK could've been used to kill a potential threat instead (someone who would be able to track down scum). I mean, better than NK a passive, already targeted by and still potentially suspicious player, for some, like Odd. No? Could it be that whoever performed this NK is pretty new at this? Or is my logic at fault, here?

Muffle not voting for AE makes her possibly scum-aligned and she's also trying to protect herself way too much. All suspicious stuff in my book. But she did cast a barrier on Fomar, if I understood correctly. Let's say I'm not pointing fingers, for now.

The fact that Fomar jumped the AE lynch bandwagon after the majority was set could be seen as suspicious, though, but he was already considering an AE lynch anyway. Same thing could be said about Cave and Demon.

LockeZ is also being analytical enough for me to give an impression of a town-aligned folk going for scum-hunting.

Psy looks town enough to me, for the time being. Same thing goes for Cap.

For now, my bets are on Cave, Demon or Lizard Princess.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
*whops sorry
I said I too believe AE "set herself on fire" but that was before reading some other posts. I'm not so sure about that anymore. But doesn't change my claims about her that much.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Whops, last new posts I haven't read do confirm AE might really have set herself on fire. WELP!
I have an alibi for not posting so I shouldn't be scummy for that. I'll take the defensive thing but I was at an appointment during the lynch. https://i.imgur.com/CIzIMR7h.png here's a screenshot of my appointment time, it's a 10 min drive and I had to wait for another 10 mins and then go to the grocery store after, lynch was about 4:20pm my time. 0 WiFi and I had 0 data too.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Your low activity d1 is not a problem for me. It's that we arrived at some conclusions based on the last 50 minutes or so of the day. These might be wrong.
It's more about you being full on defensive and feeding us with reasons you're not scum over doing things t find who scum is.
If you're town, this can be a frustrating spiral to be in.
I'm just not sure what to say. I already made it clear I'm not even sure how to "scum hunt" when someone presents a problem I try and make a conversation and ask questions and figure things out as well, I give opinions on what I think. If you're expecting me to be as great as to pull long posts that have significance to them like lockez and demon can then lynch me for being useless cuz I don't know how to go about doing something like that. I don't know the game well enough, I don't know the players well enough. The times I scumhunted in the past people complained I said what other people said, bandwagoned, or said useless stuff so I don't see the point in trying to do something I know I can't do.
author=LockeZ
I would actually think Magus is more likely to be an independent role.

Muffle have I missed where you responded to this? Or have you so far ignored it?
Oh I just didn't respond because he seemed to be speculating more than asking. I am town aligned. I am not independent. I am just "not helping" or "acting independent" because again, I don't really know how to scum hunt directly. Shouldn't have to explain myself again.
Goodnight, will respond when I wake up.
Fine game solved:

You read someone horizontally.

No further explanation is required.