[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

#Vote 65000000 B.C.

Why you might ask?

author=Fomar
Or maybe something happens with dinosaurs?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 2 Lynch Votecount as of 2020-04-30, 01:10 CEST:

Muffle: 0 - psy_wombats, demonlord5000
LockeZ: 3 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, Lizardman_Princess
Lizardman_Princess: 2 - LockeZ, Cap_H
Fomar0153: 1 - AlaskanEmily

Not voting: 4 - Fomar0153, OldPat, Muffle, psy_wombats

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Day 2 Time Travel Votecount as of 2020-04-30, 01:10 CEST:

65000000 B.C.: 1 - Muffle
12000 B.C.: 1 - OldPat
600 A.D.: 1 - psy_wombats
1000 A.D.: 3 - demonlord5000, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Lizardman_Princess
1999 A.D.: 1 - Cap_H

Not voting: 3 - AlaskanEmily, LockeZ, Fomar0153

Voting for previously explored time periods is not possible while unexplored time periods still exist.

Day 2 will end 2020-05-01, 00:00 CEST, in about 23 hours.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
lockez is just posting about the setup, avoiding talking about players, and feigning ignorance over stuff no one could have possibly missed (actually impossible.) im going to post a giant case since i see no momentum.
Cave put it into words what I was trying to say about LockeZ. Thank you btw.
author=Muffle
Oh yeah @Lizard, why did you just vote LockeZ? I mean he's one I'd be down to lynch but the sudden way you lynched him is kind of weird.
LockeZ is usually very informative and catches the smallest stuff. He's been helpful and pointed out interesting things, like the whole magus being independent wasn't the worst idea, I myself am not independent but there might be one in this game. I don't know if it's a good idea to base people off past mafia games but LockeZ seems to be playing strange from how I remember he plays? He seems to be less willing to talk about EVERYTHING rather than specific stuff. I'm leaning careful scum on him?

^Aside from the stuff about past games, you basically answered the same as I did, lol. He's very helpful and immediately spearheaded the conversation/lynching at first. Guess I'm just going off past mafia games: if the bad side can assume a leadership/knowledge/guide position, it tips the odds in their favor.

author=Lizardman_Princess
Concerning Lockez:
I know I just kinda randomly voted last time but it seems like the one role most everyone has agreed on to smell a bit stinky at one time or another is the one LockeZ has.. However, he does seem to know a great deal about the game that this Mafia is based on and provides a lot of insight into the more core *reasons* as to why the roles are the way they are and the options we have. I wouldn't *want* to lynch him because he's a big bank of knowledge, but also it seems kinda like he's very good at spearheading the conversation with his posts... Though also, naturally if you make yourself useful, people are more likely to *want* to keep you around, regardless, so maybe that's a factor. Very smart, but smart can be spooky and easily misused if you have to play on the "bad-guy side". :x

(I'm also a bit scared of making him mad because he could probably just find a way to crush me with all the smarts he has.. plus no-one likes being pointed fingers at.. sorry!!)

^ I also wrote this before reading that he voted for me. Locked in the #lynch in a post afterward because after that I didn't feel too bad about suspecting him. I am going off my experience in in-person mafia games.

Are we not supposed to vote on people we find the most cumulatively suspicious? I'm confused.

If people aren't still satisfied that that's a "good enough" answer somehow, sure, i guess i can cancel?
ffff.. that post-"author=Lizardman_Princess" was supposed to be in quotes. ashdfasf
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Before changing direction, I lost track at a certain point so I would like to ask

Also I forgot to reply to pat. I've actually been avoiding the age of magic. Like fomar, I believe schala could be in the game as scum.

Is this a supposition based on the game's characters, right?

Actually, you know what?

#cancel travel
#travel 1000 A.D
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
*this is a supposition
Couple of things I noticed from muffles post.

First, doing the reverse of burn odd/nightkill fomar was a legitimate option. Odd's heal only gives someone mp, it doesn't heal burn status.

Second, the new and struggling also applies to oldpat.
Lizard yes, vote for people you think are suspicious. It's just common for people to vote and then say WHY they voted in the same post, your reason was in different posts and the vote was after the reason, so it seemed like that wasn't your reason. It was miscommunication than anything else, you're good.

Also tip, voting right off the bat without conversating when there's plenty of time might seem suspicious or aggressive scum. Most of us say, "Hey I think this person is suspicious cuz of this." and then conversate to see if we can get more information on it and a train going. That's why a few of us were like, "Wait, you're already voting? Without talking with us first?..??""

Also conversate/ing is not a word? There's a red squiggly under it...

Before Cave even has to post their thing on LockeZ, I'm down for the vote. I already said it and Cave put it in better words, LockeZ is my most favored lynch today. I'm pretty comfortable with it. I'm worried about hammer and my math skills so I'll wait for LockeZ (and anyone else) to say what they want about this.
Oh I thought odd could actually heal, I must have misread somewhere. That's what I get for going off memory! :D

Also, oh I thought oldpat had played before o_o the way he typed sounded like he had at least played... once or twice. I'm sorry. Welcome to the game oldpat :D Hope you're having fun!
You were probably thinking of his ability name lol. It actually is called heal, it's just the effect is a little different than what you'd think considering burn is in the game.
author=Muffle
Lizard yes, vote for people you think are suspicious. It's just common for people to vote and then say WHY they voted in the same post, your reason was in different posts and the vote was after the reason, so it seemed like that wasn't your reason. It was miscommunication than anything else, you're good.

Also tip, voting right off the bat without conversating when there's plenty of time might seem suspicious or aggressive scum. Most of us say, "Hey I think this person is suspicious cuz of this." and then conversate to see if we can get more information on it and a train going. That's why a few of us were like, "Wait, you're already voting? Without talking with us first?..??""

Also conversate/ing is not a word? There's a red squiggly under it...

Before Cave even has to post their thing on LockeZ, I'm down for the vote. I already said it and Cave put it in better words, LockeZ is my most favored lynch today. I'm pretty comfortable with it. I'm worried about hammer and my math skills so I'll wait for LockeZ (and anyone else) to say what they want about this.

Ohh, ok. Thanks for explaining. x.x sorry, everyone was throwin around votes last day so i thought that was a thing that happened.
Oh. Yeah probably. LOL my bad.
Now that demonlord, OldPat, LizardmanPrincess and Muffle have spoke more today I'm happy to vote LockeZ. I'm about to go to bed and I've been doing the family's weekly shop on Thursday mornings so I could potentially be away for 10-12 hours I don't normally like leaving a vote on that long when I'm not there and I know I'll be around before end of day but he's by far the best candidate today for me.

He isn't exactly helping town and he stuck out on my chart when I analysed the data.

#lynch LockeZ

@Lizard, usually people only do that on day 1 as a way to put unnecessary/joke pressure on people. :) No need to apologize.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Also, oh I thought oldpat had played before o_o the way he typed sounded like he had at least played... once or twice

I'm just very good at this 8)
If LockeZ flips scum is it possible Cap could be 3rd scum (assuming there's 3) since they're both voting on Lizard for... the same(?) reason.
It's not impossible, but assuming there are 3 scum, it'd be risky for them to jump on the same train. I could see one of them aiming for the lizard train though considering lockez and lizard were easy targets after many people were looking good after the ae lynch.