[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

*sporadic shuffling through posts and mouse wheel scrolling noises trying to keep up with the chat*
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=psy_wombats
Missing Lavo's power thing is a nulltell. It means nothing. I was actually pretty convinced LockeZ was town because of it at one point, although I've realized it's possible he could've not realized it was now public information because he had already known it though.

That alone would've been.
But the possibility of that pair is still in my mind.

Still, Cave's post is what's bugging be more right now, actually...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=OldPat
I mean you even pointed out at one of LockeZ's posts being a "waste of words", and it was a post that had a travel vote in it.

well, yes. posting #travel (x) is totally separated from hunting scum. it's also something that is just wholly guesswork as to whether or not it will be advantageous or not. it's nothing.

look oldpat, let me be very clear. lockez is going to flip scum. and if you don't have a vote on him, you are going to look like someone who doesn't clean their room or, in general, eat a healthy breakfast.
^my reasons for that vote are on the previous page
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
no, lizardman princess is vulnerable due to being new. that doesn't mean they're by any stretch of imagination, the best person to kill, just the easiest if you really want to (IE, if you don't care who you kill.) I've said multiple times it doesn't look like she has a team.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
zeroing in on that one thing that looks rhetorically bad if you don't think about it feels like pretty classic scum 'omgus' case tho. remember when lockez posted that he was hesistant to vote me due to my productivity. anyway, had a deleted joke here
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
lockez please pm the moderator and have him change your role to scum or something if you're town my rep is on the line
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
no, lizardman princess is vulnerable due to being new. that doesn't mean they're by any stretch of imagination, the best person to kill, just the easiest if you really want to (IE, if you don't care who you kill.) I've said multiple times it doesn't look like she has a team.

Fair enough. What I'm saying is that her not posting and her not keeping up has been seen as suspicious by others too, not just LockeZ. LockeZ is suspicious of pretty much the same folks others were some time ago.

That said, he did go on a lynch right away for Lizard...

I don't know if that was for certain an "easy" kill. Because she's a new player. No one in their right mind would pick on a shy new player. It's just asking for trouble. If I were scum, I would be more careful about that.

Let's just say your post still looks suspicious to me.

But I'll play along for now.

#lynch LockeZ

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that was hammer.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Lizardman_Princess
Didn't you *just* vote for me? Suddenly "if anyone is scum, it's Cavedog"? Thought your plan was that I was scum?

I mean, I voted for you earlier today because it was a choice between several people who were all kind of not great choices. Cavedog seemed to be acting very typical at that point, and you didn't seem to be scum hunting at all. I have a play style where, as Liberty noted under my avatar, I "just kill and imprison people at random until crime stops." I thought you seemed like potential scum so I voted for you. Voting to lynch someone is a good way to pressure them into either being more useful or panicking, and to get other people to look more closely at them.

Cavedog on the other hand has a play style where instead of talking, he says things to get other people to talk, and he listens. But I'm pretty sure that's his play style as scum too, with the major difference that he doesn't really care what he hears, as long as other people hear things that are suspicious from each other. And in retrospect, I no longer think that the things Cavedog was saying were trying to get other people to scum hunt, or anything else useful. I think they were his particular flavor of manipulative scum trash where he banks on his charisma to post whatever he wants and get people to start accusing each other and think it was their own idea. And I think I fell for it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm pretty sure, at least.
author=LockeZ
author=Lizardman_Princess
Didn't you *just* vote for me? Suddenly "if anyone is scum, it's Cavedog"? Thought your plan was that I was scum?
I mean, I voted for you earlier today because it was a choice between several people who were all kind of not great choices. Cavedog seemed to be acting very typical at that point, and you didn't seem to be scum hunting at all. I have a play style where, as Liberty noted under my avatar, I "just kill and imprison people at random until crime stops." I thought you seemed like potential scum so I voted for you. Voting to lynch someone is a good way to pressure them into either being more useful or panicking, and to get other people to look more closely at them.

Cavedog on the other hand has a play style where instead of talking, he says things to get other people to talk, and he listens. But I'm pretty sure that's his play style as scum too, with the major difference that he doesn't really care what he hears, as long as other people hear things that are suspicious from each other. And in retrospect, I no longer think that the things Cavedog was saying were trying to get other people to scum hunt, or anything else useful. I think they were his particular flavor of manipulative scum trash where he banks on his charisma to post whatever he wants and get people to start accusing each other and think it was their own idea. And I think I fell for it.

Sorry I'll just tell my final exams to wait so i can post i guess :\
Damn LockeZ, you ok, bro?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, that was the hammer vote, day 2 is over, no more posting.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Hammer vote? Day 2 is over? o.o
author=Muffle
I'm not a fan of mass claiming because I feel it ruins the detective aspect of the game. Oh mass claim and shuffle through scummy claims = ez win, no actual detective gameplay. Or at least that's how it feels, I mean if its like day 5 and we're at our wits end I usually don't mind. But I mean, if that's what we're doing it's fine. Though I am glad my claim may have helped uncover the mysterious on fire AE, assuming it does deflect and not just completely nullify their power.

As for Oldpats thing. Yes, nightkilling odd wasn't he best decision because he was already confirmed town. However I think they were relying on AE's kill on Fomar, if they had nightkilled Fomar and than burned Odd it wouldn't have went through, but then again it would also make it where odd could just heal himself so they went after the healer for the nightkill. I'm sure if they had suspected my barrier they would've played it differently, and getting rid of confirmed town kind of hurts town because it downs a trusted player. I understand their kill, for one thing they got rid of the healer and was hoping for two confirmed kills... Does that make sense? But I don't think it was the most noobish play considering they were relying on that fire which I might've completely just reflected. Haha, see I'm helpful! :D

Really don't like ^ that from Muffle, or basically the entire post because 1) first person to make a readslist is always scum and 2) the readlist is "I dunno" except for lockez and fomar. it also includes Oddrabbit. Who is dead. 3) That's a weird massclaim argument for someone who called doc /immediately/ today. The nightkill logic I don't really like either but w/e

Given that no one's called a reflect-y power, I have to assume that Muffle isn't falsely taking credit for anything, but I really really doubt Barrier reflects anything. I think it's more likely AE set herself on fire knowing she was exposed and town likely had a healer ready to go to extinguish whoever else she would've set on fire during dayphase. (possibly to set Muffle up to claim a reflection? it seems too complicated and wasn't suggested by Muffle so probably not)

Also, no one's fessed up to knocking me down an MP so I have to assume that scum did it, and scum have a draining power.
I walk away for 5, 10 minutes and then a mountain of posts. Woah, I think that's hammer, I want to feel good about my vote for Lockez but waiting for Jero's post has me anxious. If you're town... I'm sorry. If you're scum... I'm still sorry. :(
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Hammer vote means no more reconsidering, right?
Oh read lists are scummy? :( I thought they were helpful. and that's why I didn't want to even try scum hunting... I knew it'd come off useless. Also I didn't claim reflecting once. Everytime I said it might've reflected I said "MIGHT have" or something along the lines. Last post wanted to get that out.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=OldPat
Hammer vote means no more reconsidering, right?

^