Word: diesel
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Word: Runes
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Word: astrolabe
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Distraction

LockeZ
LockeZ
LockeZ
Calculated

LockeZ
LockeZ
LockeZ
LockeZ
LockeZ
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Mirak
Mirak
Mirak

Infectious
Mirak