RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Esp, because you had some w/w equity with AE before.
In a vacuum, I'd take OldPat's claim over AE's. AE would definitely be next on the chopping block if OldPat was off the chopping block, possible even if he hadn't claimed.

But I think the most cautious approach is to leave it and let scum sophie's choice the thing. If all else fails, at lylo, we have no worse than a 50/50 shot.
#lynch LizardmanPrincess - side benefit, don't have to wait and see if they'd come vote
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Emily, Pat probably went to bed, but, if you're town, sitting on a fence isn't enough right. Sitting on OldPat is unnecessary. Tell us who else is wolf.
#lynch Princess Lizard

Also tale don't waste your action investigating either doctor, my gut says that will resolve itself quickly and there's a high chance you'll investigate someone who gets night killed and then we learn nothing new. You're likely to get only get one read so make it count.
author=Fomar0153
I'm considering this strategy, we leave both doctors alive who protect the cop. Scum won't be able to leave the real doctor alive for long with us being able to follow the cop. In which we go for a new candidate, Lizardman_Princess?

But and it's a big but, we have the opportunity to take out one of scum if we choose correctly, with all the claims out in the open, janitor has lost his power and the lawyer will become pointless once Tale dies, which could be this night if we choose wrong... Maybe leaving them both alive with instructions to protect tale is the best approach, it'll have to resolve itself or scum take a huge risk.

If that's really the only option I guess I am on board for an LP lynch instead, I don't find an OldPat/LP team too ridiculous with that kind-of clumsy defense. But seriously OldPat needs to die.
#lynch LizardPrincess

No complaints here since she was my original pick.
#lynch Princess Lizard

Ok
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
#vote LizardmanPrincess to make my vote proper. Works with both Em and Oldie imo. It was more difficult to get votes on Em than on Patsy but I don't know if that's significant enough.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Offical Day 1 Votecount

LizardmanPrincess - 4: demonlord, Cap_H, Psy_Wombats, Fomar, demonlord, tale
Oldpat - 2: Oddrabbit, tale, Jeroen, Cap_H, Fomar, AlaskanEmily
demonlord - 1: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen, Oldpat, LizardmanPrincess
Oddrabbit - 1: OldPat, Oldpat
AlaskanEmily - 0 : Fomar, Cap_H
Fomar - 0: Jeroen Fomar
tale - 0: Fomar, Jeroen, Psy_Wombats
Jeroen - 0: Cap_H, tale, Psy_Wombats, Oldpat
Cap_H - 0: Psy_Wombats, AlaskanEmily
Not Voting: Oddrabbit, tale

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute. Day 1 ends 10PM Thursday. That's in roughly 4 hours.
Tale did you see?
author=Fomar0153
#lynch Princess LizardAlso tale don't waste your action investigating either doctor, my gut says that will resolve itself quickly and there's a high chance you'll investigate someone who gets night killed and then we learn nothing new. You're likely to get only get one read so make it count.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I think we might have hammered
#lynch Princess Lizard
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there wasn't a hammer according to my 'calculations'
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
odd, what's your take here?
author=Cap_H
Emily, Pat probably went to bed, but, if you're town, sitting on a fence isn't enough right. Sitting on OldPat is unnecessary. Tell us who else is wolf.

My main thought right now is that it's questionable how OldPat came to defend LP. I should reread, but that's what sticks out to me. I understand if that isn't as persuasive for anyone else. You're right, there's not a lot of point sitting on OldPat now.

#lynch LizardPrincess
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there wasn't a hammer according to my 'calculations'

my bad, i just saw a lot of votes happening at once.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Okay, for potential teamwork I see:

odd and LP using the digital root game to derail the thread and force a demon lynch. (Not very likely since they stopped without anything having changed w.r.t. demon)

I literally stated exactly that the thread was getting derailed by the chat if you paid attention. e.e
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that was hammer