RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

Fomar, I followed your gut instinct.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Damn, Jero was off'ed? And he was also town, apparently...
I've read him wrong.

Anyway, it goes without saying:
#lynch AlaskanEmily

She counterclaimed me and said she was doc right when I've revealed my role. She revealed herself to be scum that's trying to deceive everyone. Also, she said she didn't believe my points on LP, but I'm pretty positive about the fact that my points on LP were pretty solid.

LP being innocent was one of my number one bets. I really didn't see anything off about her, poor presence aside (but that had an explanation for me).
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
(Okay, "number one bets" is exaggerating things a bit, but you get what I'm saying...)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
ok, that means we have a cop result and doc actions to claim.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
tale, your peek
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
yeah i think i like alaskan lynch better than oldpat.
author=tale
Fomar, I followed your gut instinct.

Ok so who did you pick and the result was?
author=Fomar0153

I'm waiting for everyone to post first then I'll share my result.
@tale: You can report your result. And if there's a tomorrow, you'll be alive for it.

I'm surprised scum passed on a chance kill the doctor so I don't really have a case prepared aside from my gut yesterday (AE). Jeroen's pick was Pat but analyzing his death is wifom. Will review some posts and then check back in in a sec on the doc decision

And we do have to make a doc decision -- reminder, it's MYLO and unless tale found someone, killing the phony doc seems best bet.
author=tale
author=Fomar0153
I'm waiting for everyone to post first then I'll share my result.

Ok...but why?
Actually, yeah, that's a good decision. It'll force commitments from people -- like if tale found scum, we get a clean vote from them before they know they've been found.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I'll stay around longer (friday night), but I'll probably lose consciousness in a bit. Just so you know lol
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Well, shoot. That's not good.
I found someone. Am I better off to announce result anyway?
I'm here. Considering tale found someone it could be a good idea to lynch them. If it came down to lynching one of the two docs, my bet is on emily. I could also see no-lynching if tale didn't have a result though.

Still need to analyze the jero kill and the one shot getting used. I think we had most of the claims out on d1 so I don't see them getting any use of that.
Ok then my personal position:

1) If tale found scum we lynch them - sounds like he did.
2) OldPat is probably the fake doctor. Though I'd still be tempted to leave both doctor claims another day as then we get more cop results, scum can't ignore tale for long, I will/would double check the maths on this though before committing to it as a strategy.
3) Someone half claimed as the oracle yesterday, now that the janitor's power is used up, I think they should claim properly. Either we get a confirmed town (Jeroen was obviously not oracle) or if scum half claimed it they get outed. This means either town have a confirmed town (great in later days) or scum have to night kill them (which will give us a 100% result - either a new confirmed town or a scum to lynch).
I'm not familiar with one-shot mechanic, can a janitor absorb a villager? (looks like villager has a role) Is it really 1-time use? Sorry about the questions.
I seen the day 2, what I'm saying. Janitor used on non-power villager + use ability = announced absorbed regardless of having ability or not.
Normally when we get night killed (or lynched) you flip meaning we see your alignment e.g. town/scum, and your role e.g. vanilla/doctor/lawyer.

So the janitor prevented us from getting the second piece of information about Jeroen but I think it can be safefuly deduced he was vanilla (although he might have been the miller).
Ah also yeah one shot meant they could only do that once, so the janitor is now effectively goon number 2.