RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

@Odd: If by "participate" you mean "counterclaim tale" or something, then, yes, you should be doing that.

Fomar's suspect list looks fine, although I don't really see AE (I got on to her early last game because she suspected people without voting them, not seeing that here) and I don't actually think OldPat looks that great, given his scumhunting is parroting Jero, basically.

re: Cap, I really still don't see him doing anything out of the ordinary for Cap.

re: Demonlord, I'm still out. It looks pretty bad on the face of it as has been pointed out but I kind of think he got trapped into a bad vote by Jeroen.

I was initially positive on Jeroen for the Demonlord case but rereading -- I think what could've happened was Cap's comment about Jeroen "mostly following" got Jero rattled and he decided to start a case on Demonlord. I don't think he's shown up on anyone else's scumlist (but Cap's?) though and we're at a stage where we should be consolidating votes.
author=oddRABBIT
It's seriously not 5, though, are you daft?

(Posted that before i saw you said it wasn't 5, oops lmao)
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
That's just because Demonlord is being stupid and not thinking about everything I said, you're being misled.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
And yeah, I'm in no position to counterclaim tale, so that's not happening.
Yeah, sorry, I let that post get really stale and missed a bunch of stuff. Mostly digital root and demonlord digging himself a hole. I really do not see the LP case.

also GVG1? am I at least warm?
Yeah I didn't think it through. I didn't look that closely at the list lol.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Psy's noticed something, and that's the last I'll say on the matter. No more confirmations or anything now.
I want to say 18 but I think my way of looking at it is too simple. Psy's probably on the right track.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...18 isn't even a digital root.
*texts slowly getting buried in numbers game* xD
9 is the root of the number I got, but I doubt I was on the right track anyways.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, right. Get back on track, everyone. I'll answer any question not related to digital roots.
Psy had letters in his answer to root number.. ;-; am confus. but trying to work out..
author=oddRABBIT
I'll answer any question not related to digital roots.

who do you think is scum?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
No idea right now, uh, I do think Demonlord's whole with Lizardman_Princess thing is weird, but I'm chalking it up to them being not very familiar with Lizardman_Princess' playstyle.

My vote towards OldPat was a joke, mostly. Dunno if I cancelled it or not, but I might as well keep it there for now. I remember someone thinking I was onto something, but I doubt that immensely, so maybe look into the person who thought it was something? Can't recall who, though.

Was it tale who claimed cop? I can't counterclaim it, so I guess I'm treating it as if it's real until otherwise proven wrong, or at least challenged somehow.

That's my thoughts for now, at least.
There
author=oddRABBIT
Was it tale who claimed cop? I can't counterclaim it, so I guess I'm treating it as if it's real until otherwise proven wrong, or at least challenged somehow.

I believe Tale. It would be a terrible fakeclaim, since it can be counterclaimed so easily (especially this early in the day).
Pretty sure that was tale also odd.

Also since I'm 2 away from lynch, and I could get killed overnight, so I might as well say I'm vanilla. This also means I have a 25% chance of being the miller so killing me wouldn't be the worst decision. Probably look at lizard, cap and jero after I flip town. There has to be at least one scum member on me, but I'm adding cap to that because I'm still suspicious of him.

I think psy and fomar are probably town.

Anyone I didn't mention are pretty null to me right now.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Offical Day 1 Votecount

demonlord - 3: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen, Oldpat, LizardmanPrincess
Oldpat -2: Oddrabbit, tale
Cap_H - 1: Psy_Wombats, AlaskanEmily
AlaskanEmily -1 : Fomar
Jeroen - 1: Cap_H, tale
LizardmanPrincess - 1: demonlord
Oddrabbit - 0: OldPat
Fomar - 0: Jeroen Fomar
tale - 0: Fomar, Jeroen, Psy_Wombats
Not Voting: Psy_Wombats

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute. Day 1 ends 10PM Thursday. That's in roughly 23 hours.