RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

#lynch Jeroen_Sol
hard for me to read demon's last post as anything but legit despite the poor LP case
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I think everyone has posted now, so we can probably trust tale's claim.

I agree about demon's last post, and I also like that he didn't waffe and stuck to his guns on LP despite my calling him out for it. scum demon probably would have switched. The LP case still feels wrong but maybe it isn't fake.
#Cancel

I don't want to kill Fomar, tale, or Psy. Everyone else I'm going to reread.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Alright, reread.

I really don't like the derailing of the thread via digital root puzzle, but I'm not sure if it's scummy. Would like to hear people's opinions on it. Of the three involved (odd, demon, LP) I think LP looks best because she was the one who noted that the thread was getting derailed.

author=Lizardman_Princess
*texts slowly getting buried in numbers game* xD

Still, her contributions since she's back haven't been the best. She's not really giving any opinions on people, and hasn't interacted with much that has happened except demonlord's case against her, and she's on Fomar for not explaining his "weird" math, even though he did so here:

author=Fomar0153
author=Lizardman_Princess
What are you doing to get this math?
Well in this game there is no reason why the cop would investigate himself (fond behind the mask memories), so as it stand he has 9 potential targets, 6 are town and 3 are scum. 6/9 are going to come back as town and 3/9 are going to come back as scum. One town is a miller so 1/3 of scum results are borked and 1/6 town results (remember laywer) are similarly borked. So 2/9 is the current bad result rate of the cop. The rest of the numbers can be found similarly.

I feel worse about odd and demon for the digital root exchange, but I don't think scum demon would waste time derailing the thread to talk about a puzzle if he was the most likely person to be lynched unless he was gunning for a nolynch. But I think there were too many hours left in the day for that. So I'm sticking to my cancel.

odd hasn't done much of anything besides derailing the thread, but he also isn't pinging my scumdar very much because besides the puzzle he's acting the same as always.

OldPat hasn't been around much, and like Princess and odd hasn't interacted with much that has happened when he got back. His demonlord vote feels like bandwagoning, but he gets a few points for bringing up LP's schedule which I don't think anyone else had done yet. Still, I don't feel great about him.

I want to hear from Cap again about the last few pages. His logic, while bad, hasn't felt fake to me, but I want to see more.

Emily hasn't done anything to make me wary yet. She actually interacted with multiple things in the thread when she got back. though she did also tell Fomar to explain his math when he already had.

But we have 3 scum, so I definitely have to go into my townlean pile. I got an appointment in a bit but afterwards will reread again looking for potential teamwork.

For now #Lynch OldPat
I was wondering when someone catches up. Only if my suspicion would bring closer to ending the day and narrow down possible roles remaining.

If there's 9 players in first night- Wait, could scum lynch 2 times per night?
Fomar have you solved odd's game of digital root?

Mostly I was wondering about outlook of oncoming days if I'm not around instead observing if I get night lynched.
Jeroen_Sol
tale, who do you think is scum?
Jeroen_Sol
Okay, for potential teamwork I see:

odd and LP using the digital root game to derail the thread and force a demon lynch. (Not very likely since they stopped without anything having changed w.r.t. demon)
LP and OldPat bandwagoning on demon. Also OldPat defending LP w.r.t. her schedule. (But they were neighbourds last game, so the defending by itself isn't very strong)
odd and Emily both saying they're willing to switch to Cap but not yet committing.

@Psy, if you say you don't see Cap doing anything out of the ordinary, does that mean you townread him or nullread him?
Jeroen_Sol
author=Jeroen_Sol
odd and Emily both saying they're willing to switch to Cap but not yet committing.

That should say "willing to switch to demon"
null: AE, Psy, Odd
town? Sol, Demon, LP
scum? Fomar, Cap, Pat

Participation matters if they want to stay out of suspicion however sharing opinions are appreciated too.
I might end up resorting to RNG for investigation. (excluding self) Hopefully a positive result could turn up.
Starting to doubt my vote on OldPat however when Demon claims to be vanilla. (& 25% miller) I'll stay consistent.
It does bother me a lot if Pat ends up a doctor or oracle that targets a doctor. Good scenario, oracle target scum.
Jeroen_Sol
author=tale
Starting to doubt my vote on OldPat however when Demon claims to be vanilla.

Why is that?
Jeroen_Sol
Can you also explain your reason for scumreading Fomar?
author=Jeroen_Sol
Why is that? Can you also explain your reason for scumreading Fomar?

Now that you mention it- there's also a chance that demon could be a vanilla (mafia) goon. If Demon's is town after lynch, then Pat could be scum. (opposite if demon is scum, Pat = town?) Table I made isn't reliable however, it's my reference.

If Fomar can explain: "If it's not real then we'll find out shortly." this was when he canceled vote after I claim cop. I'm not sure what this means unless referring to Night 1 as shortly?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I am from Italy. My timezones are not the same as yours and I'm currently at work, unable to write. I'll write more as soon as I'm home
OldPat, we can wait if you can write before 12 hours?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
It could be said that Jero constant shifting around is ultra suspicious. He wants to lynch me for joining a bandwagon (even though my reasonings on LP where stronger than his) but he is clearly just looking for an excuse to join a bandwagon himself and find someone to make look bad in front of the others. I had two votes last time I checked, so he's trying to best that as muvh as he can.

Demonlord's reasonings were weak, but I said I was gonna read more into things, as Demon's reading was very easily a day one kinda thing. Jero though looks ultra suspicious now for his constant shifting the blame around conveniently.

I know it looks like "revenge lynching" but
#cancel
#lynch Jeroen_sol
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I'll be home and set in three hours from now
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Offical Day 1 Votecount

Jeroen - 3: Cap_H, tale, Psy_Wombats, Oldpat
Oldpat - 3: Oddrabbit, tale, Jeroen
Cap_H - 1: Psy_Wombats, AlaskanEmily
AlaskanEmily -1 : Fomar
demonlord - 1: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen, Oldpat, LizardmanPrincess
LizardmanPrincess - 1: demonlord
Oddrabbit - 0: OldPat
Fomar - 0: Jeroen Fomar
tale - 0: Fomar, Jeroen, Psy_Wombats
Not Voting:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute. Day 1 ends 10PM Thursday. That's in roughly 12 hours.

Going to sleep a bit so this is the last official votecount for the amount of times humans tend to sleep, as I am a human (being)
Jeroen_Sol
author=OldPat
He wants to lynch me for joining a bandwagon (even though my reasonings on LP where stronger than his) but he is clearly just looking for an excuse to join a bandwagon himself and find someone to make look bad in front of the others. I had two votes last time I checked, so he's trying to best that as muvh as he can.

This is hard to prove, but I thought it was only 1. Either way this argument makes no sense as I was voting demon before who had 3 votes on him.

"Shifting the blame around" also conveniently disregards that I've explained how and why my opinion's changed throughout the day.

So yes, I do think this is scum revenge lynching.