RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

Thanks for probability check, Jeroen. I'm okay with casting votes- how do we approach from here?
Alright so we have two docs.

On one hand we have oldpat, who was asked to claim before leaving before the nights up.

On the other we have emily who just counterclaimed, but that also could be because she knew she was taking heat and had a strong possibility of being lynched.

I'm leaning emily, but I also have to consider oldpat came back like 30 mins after saying she was leaving to make that claim.
Our other option is not to risk killing either of them right now so we don't risk hitting the wrong one, buying our cop an extra day in the event that we do.
OK, so OldPat is 100% scum.

This also makes me a bit uneasy about LP, and OldPat's early vote for Demon was actually trying to help a scumbuddy who was trying to play it absent. I also feel good about Jeroen since that doesn't look like bussing at all to me, going after OldPat at that point wouldn't really make sense as a bus.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I have no idea what digital root is
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
The issue is that if one of them dies, we're pretty much forced to have to lynch the other the next day, right? Since there's no way to determine which one is really the doctor, unless the survivor is really the doctor, at which point they might have a chance if they save someone. But that can probably be countered by the mafia not even using a nightkill?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Cap, your digital root is 2.
AE, if your doc, you didn't have to claim.

demon's idea's alright. If we don't daykill either doc, we'll know the real doc when the real one is nk'd, but if they don't nk realdoc, tale lives.

@Oddrabbit: I meant other puzzles, but, never mind. This doesn't seem all that relevant.

@OldPat: if you're still around, you need to put a vote down on someone that isn't OddRabbit and that is AlaskanEmily.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Demon, are you aware that you need to do more tomorrow?
I don't think this is the time to be talking about digital root. What does everyone think about not killing either of them? There's risk in hitting the wrong one, giving them free reign at the cop. We could force them to nk the real doctor, which gives our cop another day, and then we lynch the fake tomorrow.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
What did I just come back to?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I know root beer and the roots but no number outside of 3, the number of wolves we need to kill.
I'm considering this strategy, we leave both doctors alive who protect the cop. Scum won't be able to leave the real doctor alive for long with us being able to follow the cop. In which we go for a new candidate, Lizardman_Princess?

But and it's a big but, we have the opportunity to take out one of scum if we choose correctly, with all the claims out in the open, janitor has lost his power and the lawyer will become pointless once Tale dies, which could be this night if we choose wrong... Maybe leaving them both alive with instructions to protect tale is the best approach, it'll have to resolve itself or scum take a huge risk.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Alright, here's where I'm at.

I don't believe OldPat's claim. I think he was trying to out the actual doctor. Which seems to have worked, by the look of it.
author=Jeroen_Sol

I don't believe OldPat's claim. I think he was trying to out the actual doctor. Which seems to have worked, by the look of it.

I think that's most likely, I'm at ~75% but if we're wrong we lose both doctor and cop and get 0 cop results.

If we leave them we'll most likely know which was the real claim tomorrow and have 1 cop result.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Offical Day 1 Votecount

Oldpat - 3: Oddrabbit, tale, Jeroen, Cap_H, Fomar, AlaskanEmily
demonlord - 1: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen, Oldpat, LizardmanPrincess
Oddrabbit - 1: OldPat, Oldpat
AlaskanEmily - 0 : Fomar, Cap_H
Fomar - 0: Jeroen Fomar
tale - 0: Fomar, Jeroen, Psy_Wombats
Jeroen - 0: Cap_H, tale, Psy_Wombats, Oldpat
LizardmanPrincess - 0: demonlord
Cap_H - 0: Psy_Wombats, AlaskanEmily
Not Voting: tale, Oddrabbit, Psy_Wombats, demonlord, Fomar

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute. Day 1 ends 10PM Thursday. That's in roughly 4 hours. This votecount is probably right I'm slepy

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I missed OldPat's claim at first. Emily ccing it is spicy as hell. Like, Ideally you don't do that as doc, but Emily was next in line. We know one of these is fake and that they're getting killed...

Spicy as hell tbh.

#cancel
#lynch Princess Lizard

I'm drinking right now, so I'm sorry if my posts get unbearable
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Jeroen_Sol

It could be but we shouldn't risk. Also, it's a self-resolving claim and I'm always looking for the next wolf in case of self-resolving claims.