RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

...did I just get ninja'ed into doing hammer? :X
author=Lizardman_Princess
author=Jeroen_Sol
Okay, for potential teamwork I see:

odd and LP using the digital root game to derail the thread and force a demon lynch. (Not very likely since they stopped without anything having changed w.r.t. demon)
I literally stated exactly that the thread was getting derailed by the chat if you paid attention. e.e

Literally while the thread was happening, don't act like I did shit on purpose.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Final Day 1 Votecount

LizardmanPrincess - 6: demonlord, Cap_H, Psy_Wombats, Fomar, demonlord, tale, tale, AlaskanEmily
Oldpat - 1: Oddrabbit, tale, Jeroen, Cap_H, Fomar, AlaskanEmily
demonlord - 1: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen, Oldpat, LizardmanPrincess
Oddrabbit - 1: OldPat, Oldpat
AlaskanEmily - 0 : Fomar, Cap_H
Fomar - 0: Jeroen Fomar
tale - 0: Fomar, Jeroen, Psy_Wombats
Jeroen - 0: Cap_H, tale, Psy_Wombats, Oldpat
Cap_H - 0: Psy_Wombats, AlaskanEmily
Not Voting: Oddrabbit,

No more talking! NO TALKING!!! Flip incoming
author=Cap_H
i think wolves are in:
odd, old, princess, jero, emily

Old had some good stuff earlier on, but I hate the shady nature of his last vote.
Odd is difficult to sort out. It's possible that I'm missing something, he probably breadcrumbled something in his math.
Princess def not reacting great in her later posts. Also, while Demon looked genuinely interested in solving it, she just hanged around. Still minor plus points for doing that.
Jero stretched himself far and wide. He does a lot. Most of it is pro-town and he's not afraid to change his mind fast. Feels more like town to me.

Ok, wait, what constitutes "often" for you guys? To me, posting once a day is pretty often. Am I considered being absent because I post once a day?
author=Cap_H
i think wolves are in:

Old had some good stuff earlier on, but I hate the shady nature of his last vote.
Odd is difficult to sort out. It's possible that I'm missing something, he probably breadcrumbled something in his math.
Princess def not reacting great in her later posts. Also, while Demon looked genuinely interested in solving it, she just hanged around. Still minor plus points for doing that.
Jero stretched himself far and wide. He does a lot. Most of it is pro-town and he's not afraid to change his mind fast. Feels more like town to me.

Ok, wait, what constitutes "often" for you guys? To me, posting once a day is pretty often. Am I considered being absent because I post once a day?
author=Cap_H
i think wolves are in:

author=OldPat
Okay, I'll have to admit, it was certainly a lynch that I gave at the heat of the moment.

It's just that I saw a similarity in both Demon's and Jero's lynch with that of LockeZ during the last game we had (he turned out to be scum there). In the last game we had, LockeZ picked on LP because she was the easier target, as she was having trouble not only keeping up with the game but also with her schedule (and she was a newbie).

As Jero himself said, we were a pair in the last game, so I was aware on when she picked up or not (by comparing when she answered to me through private topic VS public Mafia topic). But it's something everyone could see anyway.

Jero himself knows about both mine and her schedule. I also told him through Discord chatting that I was gonna get back to work again before the second game of Mafia began. Hence he was aware of my unavailability. Voting me for that felt like an "opportunity voting" more than a scum hunting kinda thing.

Hence why him suddenly shifting the blame on me looked odd. And I already had two votes right there, so it was kinda easy to suddenly make my lynch become "trending". Cap said before that Jero was following trend way too much. It looked as if he wanted to pick on a ... not-that-much-suspicious one with his vote on me.

I take back the "stronger reasoning" part though. After all, most of what Jero said is the same thing I said. Only I also added the part about LP's scheduling. It felt strange that someone would go after me after a reasonable reading just because I was "riding a bandwagon". Especially when you got much more easier reads for scum right there.

We got Odd, voting people for no reason at all, even saying he didn't have one and we got Demonlord going for a lynch because a joke hasn't been answered to and using as reason something that was already proven and disregarded in the last mafia game we had (imo, not enough reason for LP to be scum).

I will take my time to do some more readings. I got time to catch up, now.

For now, both Cap and Psy looks town to me, in lack of other readings, as they are pretty much on costant alert and their playstyle for now isn't differing from that of the last game (in which they both were townies).

^ (sorry for curtness and am still reading through chats, am kind of annoyed at family matters rn, will try to not bring up in game)
author=OldPat
There's something... odd about Odd, I just noticed.

Not only the puzzle thing was very misleading as it was pointed out, and that would put LP on a tight spot too, potentially, but...

Cut to the time when I literally mentioned that the chat was getting derailed for the guessing game but I assumed the thing was easy enough to solve in like 2 chats (which, did we ever find out the answer?)
author=demonlord5000
Hey, I'm alive! I still support my LP lynch, but I'm open too other lynches too. I do feel a bit better about cap from his later posts.

I could get behind a jeroen lynch. I don't think voting me is suspicious by itself considering he scum reads me every single game, but I can see the arguments that have been made for a jero lynch.

Odd is the easy lynch here. He does this every game where he posts but doesn't really contribute anything helpful

Emily feels different to me than last game where she rolled scum. She actually threw down an early joke vote, and was willing to switch off of it later.

I can't say I know enough about oldpats style, but she does seem to be genuinely looking for scum.

LP hasn't really done anything that makes me feel any better about her.

I think my picks for today would be LP, odd, or jero.

If other people are the "easy lynches", why not pick them? I still don't see your claim on me, but you're free to think whatever you like.. I will go ahead and say that I'm town I guess so if anyone lynches me, at least you know who started the bandwagon.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

The group of space video game things or whatever I wrote earlier comes to an easy conclusion when the intruders won't reveal themselves: The bad video games must be weeded out. Only one problem... What is...a bad video game....isn't art in the eye of the beholder...? Only time would tell... -Balthazar 120000 B.C.

They quickly converge on the helpless Lizardman_Princess and begin to mercilessly fling insults until she gets fed up and leaves. Only later do they realize their mistake...

She was the playstation 1 version of rpgmaker, and thus, a good video game. DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizardman_Princess was executed Day 1. She was a villager.

Night 1 starts. It ends in 24 hours. Get your actions in.
author=demonlord5000
I had to do some stuff after given my thoughts but I'm back now. I considered cancelling, but I still don't feel any better about LP. My reasoning may not have been the greatest, but her reactions and general lack of doing much didn't change my opinion any.

I should look and see when emily cast that last vote of hers. The fact that she was actually doing something this game made me feel she was playing differently and could be town, but I didn't actually look and see when the last vote happened. I'll go back and do that.

I guess I'll go ahead and cancel since I don't think anyone else is going to vote for her this day phase.

#cancel

Again, ok, what constitutes "doing a lot"? I log on about once a day and text wall because that's all I really have time for. (also again, apologies for the curtness, family has been screaming but I don't want to have this day go unaccounted for and suddenly become "absent" for missing a day or something.) I think my pattern is text-walling once a day after life things are done. If that's not how mafia is played, please let me know because that's honestly my schedule.
author=Lizardman_Princess
author=demonlord5000
I had to do some stuff after given my thoughts but I'm back now. I considered cancelling, but I still don't feel any better about LP. My reasoning may not have been the greatest, but her reactions and general lack of doing much didn't change my opinion any.

I should look and see when emily cast that last vote of hers. The fact that she was actually doing something this game made me feel she was playing differently and could be town, but I didn't actually look and see when the last vote happened. I'll go back and do that.

I guess I'll go ahead and cancel since I don't think anyone else is going to vote for her this day phase.

#cancel
Also, thanks for listening, frien.. I'm still on chat 14 but makin the way up. I still suspect you for just kinda flagging on me for what's essentially a joke, which seemed like just kind of a wierd reason to harp on and scrounge for reasons to "back it up" tbh, but right now that does seem the most suspicious.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
please help us sinners of ivalice
author=Cap_H
I missed OldPat's claim at first. Emily ccing it is spicy as hell. Like, Ideally you don't do that as doc, but Emily was next in line. We know one of these is fake and that they're getting killed...

Spicy as hell tbh.

#cancel
#lynch Princess Lizard

I'm drinking right now, so I'm sorry if my posts get unbearable

lol, please pass the bottle.. why vote for me though?
author=demonlord5000
#lynch LizardPrincessNo complaints here since she was my original pick.

;-; aw, frien, lmao
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Offical Day 1 Votecount

LizardmanPrincess - 4: demonlord, Cap_H, Psy_Wombats, Fomar, demonlord, tale
Oldpat - 2: Oddrabbit, tale, Jeroen, Cap_H, Fomar, AlaskanEmily
Not Voting: Oddrabbit, tale

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute. Day 1 ends 10PM Thursday. That's in roughly 4 hours.

ahh!! what
author=AlaskanEmily
author=Cap_H
Emily, Pat probably went to bed, but, if you're town, sitting on a fence isn't enough right. Sitting on OldPat is unnecessary. Tell us who else is wolf.
My main thought right now is that it's questionable how OldPat came to defend LP. I should reread, but that's what sticks out to me. I understand if that isn't as persuasive for anyone else. You're right, there's not a lot of point sitting on OldPat now.

#lynch LizardPrincess

If oldpat defended me at least you know she's town too, lmao
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Final Day 1 Votecount

LizardmanPrincess - 6: demonlord, Cap_H, Psy_Wombats, Fomar, demonlord, tale, tale, AlaskanEmily
Oldpat - 1: Oddrabbit, tale, Jeroen, Cap_H, Fomar, AlaskanEmily
Not Voting: Oddrabbit,

No more talking! NO TALKING!!! Flip incoming

.....oops. sorry, Cave.
...At least that confirms a bandwagon Demon started hah
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Suddenly, a solar eclipse! Wow! Lucky! Or is it? When the group stops staring at the cool sun which is totally not harmful and also was legalized in C.E. 340, they look around with their totally normal vision to find that Jeroen is gone! Like, totally gone! They will never know what cool RPGmaker-type thing he was, despite it being in the OP. Sad.

Jeroen disappeared ( was killed and janitored) Night 1! He was town, but what else he was is a mystery!

Day 2 begins. It ends on Monday at 10 PM EST. With 8 alive, it takes five votes to execute.