RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

How valid is the miller in Day 2 if there's no counterclaim?
You don't know you're the miller, you get the basic town PM.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yeah, yeah. Don't kill me yet, I'm the Oracle.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Should've just solved the digital root puzzle, made it too easy for all of you.
Can I just ask how Fomar is 6? I always make it 8.

I'd never heard of digital root before so I've relied on google to explain it.
Odd I didn't target you. I'm sorry about the pressure.
@tale: yeah it's not counterable properly unless we know that the miller is already dead. Jero being janitored doesn't help. I'm basically assuming anyone you find will claim it except Odd.

@Odd: I wanted you to keep posting puzzles so it'd look like you were signalling something else, and possibly scum would kill you thinking you were signalling a PR, but, I suppose this is alright

@Fomar: the real key to the puzzle is "makerscore," it's weird in his original post. 1+3+1+8+2 -> 15 -> 1+5 -> 6
author=psy_wombats
@Odd: I wanted you to keep posting puzzles so it'd look like you were signalling something else, and possibly scum would kill you thinking you were signalling a PR, but, I suppose this is alright

@Fomar: the real key to the puzzle is "makerscore," it's weird in his original post. 1+3+1+8+2 -> 15 -> 1+5 -> 6

Ah a non-static number that can change every night, I know mine changed in the last few days.

Also if he kept posting puzzles/codes to pass information I expect Cave would put a stop to it, otherwise we could just form a secret society of millers through ever increasingly complex cryptography.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Also, makes and score, which are both listed after the question, were one font size smaller than the rest of the text.

Anyways, the purpose of the puzzle was to make you all super suspicious and lynch me, or alternatively get me nightkilled.
Odd, when you claimed Oracle- you're likely to survive in later days for scum to avoid unless they want to risk.

However is there a possibility that Jeroen could be an Oracle if no one cc?

Janitor is still a janitor after ability used, right? I'll be away hour and a half. OldPat, there's a debate through last night - tomorrow.
Oops forget I said, oracle would be announced.
I'll be away hour and a half. Oldpat, you can rest I don't think we're resorting to doctor lynch yet after going over the result. I didn't target doctors.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=oddRABBIT
Well, shoot. That's not good.

this is a wolf
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
ok, odd's oracle, not a wolf
basically leaves me with
old/emily
demonlord
fomar/psy

-fomar and psy are my townreads but at lest one of them's obviously scum. I'm more inclined to say Fomar. I guess I should take at a closer look at this later. I don't think they're both wolves together.
-Demonlord based on claims, Princess flipping town (his flimsy reasoning can be officially considered wolfy) and towny appearance of fomar/psy needs to be scum.
-Emily makes more sense as demon's partner than OldPat, who jumped on him for quite good reasons yesterday.

I might be wrong on someone, but Demon and Emily spewed each other partners. Fomar/Psy should be easy to figure out after they flip.

#lynch Demonlord5000
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I guess I should appear at some of your poes too. But consider one thing first. I pushed OldPat hard and Emily voted me for very poor reasons. Basically, I'm always cleared here.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
tale, just claim it without being cryptic. Yeah, I guess the janitor shouldn't become goon after using their action. There are miller and lawyer role to make your investigation less effective but if you're the ful cop, not just an alignment cop, janitor shouldn't be miller. But you don't get both role and alignment as you're an alignment cop only. So, what's this about?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Actually,
psy might fit as wolf more than fomar. Hmmmm, but i think that Psy pushed Emily over OldPat (and Fomar OldPat over Emily). It makes Demonlord the only safe lynch and a guaranteed scum.
We should spend some time talking about the other two wolves

Emily, Fomar
or
Psy, OldPat?

The former def looks more likely. Also, weird things about fomar this game. He's been using Emily's avatar of an outed scum and referred to himself as scum.

OldPat being inexperienced could explain some of his reads being bad.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
OldPat, Emily, who did you protect? Tale? It would make sense. It would make sense for Mafia to kill Tale tonight and keep both of you alive till tomorrow.
Because of that I demand reads on Fomar and Psy from both of you.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I checked and Jero didn't do anything to cc Tale, so I think that it's quite safe to confirm Tale's claim as genuine.
I mean I can change it back to Zoah and speak in all caps again you like. Also in my early joke posts, I added scum to just about everyone's name.