RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

OldPat, what's your opinion psy's result and demon's lynch? It doesn't seem like we're targeting doctor for today. I'm waiting for demon when he returns.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Psy, if you're scum, you're in anti-spew mode rn. I can't see a lot of space for you being town rn tbh. I think in normal game, I would tr you right now based on your posts, but here it's just mechanics and Fomar shining as a town.

I'm ok with lynching both you and demon as he's an almost guaranteed wolf flip.
author=tale
OldPat, what's your opinion psy's result and demon's lynch? It doesn't seem like we're targeting doctor for today. I'm waiting for demon when he returns.

Assuming we get through today, one of the possible end routes of this game is you're left alive with the 2 doctors. You won't die before the real doctor.

We don't need to fear that scenario, on the final night when you're heading to MYLO or LYLO, you just need to investigate one of the doctors, by that point either the lawyer will be dead or they'll be the lawyer (who cannot self target). So your result will be 100% accurate, the real doctor will obviously target the fake doctor and if there is another town (MYLO) they'll follow your lead.

Town can't lose in that scenario, we don't need to deal with the fake doctor, scum need to deal with the real doctor.
I'm finally home. Give me a bit to read.
Yeah, Cap, you say you're okay with killing either, but that your vote is where it is is telling. Of the available options for a town-Cap, there's 1) me 2) demon 3) no-kill, and your prioritization matches what I'd expect from a scum-Cap.

If you're town, then, I guess I'm okay losing to scum-Fomar.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm here, I guess. Need to read up properly.
author=Fomar0153
Assuming we get through today, one of the possible end routes of this game is you're left alive with the 2 doctors. You won't die before the real doctor.

We don't need to fear that scenario, on the final night when you're heading to MYLO or LYLO, you just need to investigate one of the doctors, by that point either the lawyer will be dead or they'll be the lawyer (who cannot self target). So your result will be 100% accurate, the real doctor will obviously target the fake doctor and if there is another town (MYLO) they'll follow your lead.

Town can't lose in that scenario, we don't need to deal with the fake doctor, scum need to deal with the real doctor.

Thanks breaking down the plan, Fomar. Either way, we have to lynch correctly for the plan to work and accurate results. I'll be back an hour later.
Honestly, I don't think I'm going to be able to convince anyone otherwise, but I actually am town. Lynching me will lose us the game.

I voted psy because I believed fomar to be town, which leaves cap/psy as the only possible scum after considering everything. Also, I feel like the quickhammer thing is a weak argument. Considering there are 3 scum in the game right now, I actually feel like it'd be harder to land a killing blow on scum.

If you are ok with losing the game via killing me, when we have an actual scum result on psy (not guaranteed, but I know I'm not scum), and possible scum between old/emily, and even the option of no lynch, then by all means lynch me.
The only thing that's not adding up for me right now is cap seems to genuinely want to lynch psy, which makes me question if they are really on a team.
Psy also seems to be jumping between lynching me and nolynch quite a bit. The thing with nolynch is there is no actual way to prove I am what I say I am. If psy is scum, then there is a chance I flip miller if investigated. Even if I flip town, you could easily argue that the lawyer is protecting me due to all the heat. There is 0 chance of scum ever nightkilling me either in this situation.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Well, this is problematic.

...I dunno what to do or say at this point.
Small observation. I went back to read caps reads and his original fakedoctor pick was emily as well, but also immediately disagreed with psy's analysis of emily. Cap, why did you originally pick emily over oldpat as your pick for being scum?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Offical Day 2 Votecount

Psy_Wombats - 3: demonlord, AlaskanEmily, Cap_H, Cap_H
demonlord - 2: Cap_H, Fomar, Psy_Wombats
AlaskanEmily - 1: Oldpat, Psy_Wombats
Oldpat - 0: AlaskanEmily

Not voting: Oddrabbit, Tale

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to execute. Day 2 ends 10PM Monday. That's in roughly 53 hours.
Back from errands.

odd, if you're there? I'm thinking of completing a lynch, it's not any different from lynching demon. Anyway- my fault for whatever happens in this phase.
author=demonlord5000
Even if I flip town, you could easily argue that the lawyer is protecting me due to all the heat. There is 0 chance of scum ever nightkilling me either in this situation.

That not how lawyer works, if you flip town we've basically lost, it'd be upto the doctor to deal with a circular argument and block the night kill.
It's just the way I phrased it. The lawyer gives a false positive which in a sense is protecting someone. It's just protecting their identity than protecting them physically.
you're*

Not being able to edit that upsets me.
Very easy to do that.

Also I don't think tale ever confirmed why he picked psy, or if he did I missed it. I actually think that was an interesting choice. By targeting someone likely town means he was less likely to hit the person the lawyer was protecting...or I guess hiding might be a better term.

I just hope the doctor can salvage this after I'm dead.
author=tale
Back from errands.

odd, if you're there? I'm thinking of completing a lynch, it's not any different from lynching demon. Anyway- my fault for whatever happens in this phase.

If you mean me, it's /very/ different.