RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

author=demonlord5000
I just hope the doctor can salvage this after I'm dead.

^ also, town is not resigned here -- the game /ends/ if a townie dies today
I mean- If we can't get a lynch going, I'm thinking of tackling doctor early. As much Fomar hope for the conclusion on final day, ends up with two docs and a cop- might not likely to happen.
I'll be very surprised if fomar is scum, but by my reasoning it's him likely to die tonight if we nolynch. In the very tiny chance that fomar is scum, which would force scum to kill one of me/cap/psy (that actually might be a good thing), I could support a nolynch for that reason. In the event fomar dies though, it's basically 100% I'm getting lynched which loses the game.
I wish I can edit that out
Psy, I am a townie, so killing me would end the game if the doctor can't salvage it. We have 8 alive, so if I die and the doctor manages to save someone, that leaves it as 4v3.
@tale: I'd prefer demon to a doc. I'm ~70% confident in AE but ~95% confident in demon.

@demon: Those are pretty long odds. If you wanted to convince me you weren't scum, though, you'd have to be selling me a Fomar+Cap scumteam.
author=tale
I mean- If we can't get a lynch going, I'm thinking of tackling doctor early.

I think that's a bad idea, while the lawyer is alive (unless the fake-doc is lawyer) your doctor read will be too unreliable (barring a scum read). I'll work out the odds if you want to know the specifics.

author=demonlord5000
by my reasoning it's him likely to die tonight if we nolynch.

Yeah I expect to be the night kill in a no lynch, and I don't know if tale getting one more read (likely to be a lawyer'd town read, or a second scum read leading to a miller off) will be worth it.
I think the only chance of that happening is through nolynch and getting more information. If fomar is scum he is practically forced to kill one of us or oddrabbit, but then there is a chance of odd revealing the miller which could be very good for us.
The miller is already known, ie, me. I don't think Odd will ever get killed because he has a means of 100% accurately exposing the fake doc.

Also, a "guilty" read from Tale would definitely be valuable. Most valuable on a doc, yes, but a guilty read on like Fomar/Cap for instance would salvage the game. And if the lawyer is pretending to be a doctor, they can't hide.
I think Odd should be targeting Psy until further notice. Psy is bad night kill if he is the miller, it'll mean any scum cop result is 100% accurate. So odd could if lynched (doubtful) reveal the truth about Psy and solve the game.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Pretty sure if I get lynched, we'll lose, and the likelihood of me getting NK'd at this point is pretty much 0%.
I meant night killed and I agree, they won't kill if you they have any other choice.
I'm ok with no-lynch route for now. What's percentage of accurate cop read with one scum? (potentially miller)

Scumteam can avoid lynching odd at night, how does it affect during day phases onward?
@tale: in what situation? Like tonight if you were to get a positive reading? It'd depend on who was alive in the morning.

Nokill is alright. Although Demonlord needs to die eventually, and if he's the lawyer, then tale's results become that much more valuable.
I could change my mind again into lynching- what are the odds of lynching correctly while miller is known? Many apologies for the questions
@psy: yeah, depend if target is alive otherwise nada. I'm speaking of current situation.
The odds of lynching correctly would be much higher if we knew who the miller was. The problem is psy could easily be scum pretending to be the miller. There is no way to know for sure unless scum kill for some reason.
unless scum kill odd for some reason*. Left out a word
It's hard to catch up when everyone keeps posting.

author=tale
I'm ok with no-lynch route for now. What's percentage of accurate cop read with one scum? (potentially miller)

Well, assuming we do nolynch, any further information on roles is good. Even another scum result which could be miller is good to have, because it narrows down the scum+miller pool at least.

author=psy_wombats
Nokill is alright. Although Demonlord needs to die eventually, and if he's the lawyer, then tale's results become that much more valuable.

I don't like nolynch as an idea (especially because we are basically saying that Psy is a miller by doing that, which is NOT a good thing to bank on with no scum flips). Has anyone actually worked out how that helps us, besides delaying the decision? I mean I guess we will get a little more information from another investigation, but we'll be at LYLO then.