RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Ah.

I was so tired I didn't think lynching Demon would've provided a quick victory. Otherwise I wouldn't have wasted time writing that post.

WELP!

xDDDDDDD

Damn I still suck.
But I'll get better.

GG everyone!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=JEROEN RIGHT BEFORE LP'S FLIP
Please let it be known at the end of the game that I was writing the following post when town decided to hammer LP:

"Fuck, this whole situation has really spiralled out of control and put me in a nasty spot. But with the janitor existing I can't risk a fakeclaim becoming the truth.

Both Emily and Pat are scum. I am the real Doctor Frederick Frankenstein. I don't know why they decided to sacrifice two of them to out me, possibly because they were getting "

and that's how far I got.

If scum successfully janitors me and gets a fakeclaim going, then welp. Fuck my life.

Night Actions, Roles, and notes.

Mafia Chat

Dead Chat

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153
OldPat and AlaskanEmily... Jeroen was the doctor then? I blame him for this.

i blame town for killing day 1 when it would have been better to nl, and then killing on mylo again, and also, self-voting on mylo. scum had essentially trapped themselves with the dual-doctor stuff and would have been exposed with time.

Sorry guys. I really didn't see any argument I could make in that situation. Everyone was basically convinced I was scum no matter what I said. I was kinda hoping to bait them into lynching me and then cancelling, especially with fomar giving the wrong lynch count, but the two posts came too quickly.
I didn't expect double doctor claim from scumteam. Jeroen was playing safe the whole time.

There isn't much that can be done other than I should be pushing vote on Day 2.

Thank you for hosting cave!
We got incredibly lucky to janitor the doctor. And yeah, our endgame would NOT have been great if we had to go a couple more days.

Thanks Cave! I hope you liked the ridiculous scum play.
Ahaha the double doctor claim was simultaneously the stupidest and most effective play, AE and I were sitting in scumchat dying at the end of D1.

This must've been quite the game from Jeroen's perspective.

I think even if I died today, the OldPat/AE doctor crew could've carried it. Our plan was to probably nightkill Tale and pretend that the doctor screwed up, so Tale wouldn't be able to verify Demon.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
the dual-doctor stuff, although impractical, would have been funny to continue to watch. it was good. just a shame it ended day 2.

thank you all for playing @_@
Yeah, the whole double fakeclaim put Jeroen in a horrible position where he couldn't really claim us back without also outing himself to us, although it still only barely worked. My D1 hammer was an honest ninja, but looking back that really did save our bacon.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
This was a tale of the most awesome scum play I've seen in quite a few games. I was completely trapped end of D1. I didn't want to out myself, then changed my mind because of the janitor, but hammer happened too soon.

Demon actually caught on to that a little bit with his remark that it only took 10 minutes for LP to die.

I ain't even mad how it turned out because the play was so cool. Not anymore, at least. I was dropping quite a few F-bombs at the end of D1, as you can see.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
"...WHAT IF I CLAIM COP?"

"CLAIM DOC LOL GOGOGO"

xDDD

No but really, I struggled hard. At some point, I just hopped into a wiki and read some stuff about roles and all, because I couldn't keep up with lotsa stuff.
But this second Mafia game I played was certainly the most funny and tense.
I just wish it will come the day when I'll know enough about Mafia to be able to keep up with y'all.^^
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
And I felt sorry for what happened to you, Jero!
I can totally understand the F-Bombs! xD
Yeah you should have claimed in that situation probably. We would have been much more likely to go after the doctors then since there was a chance of getting 2 scum instead of just one.
Well I thought I was playing better and then was one of the biggest reasons we lost :(

Because Jeroen had been around I dismissed the possibility of him being doc.

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=demonlord5000
Yeah you should have claimed in that situation probably. We would have been much more likely to go after the doctors then since there was a chance of getting 2 scum instead of just one.

Well as you can see I was about to.

Then the day ended.
Emily, you weren't supposed to notice that the hammer count fomar gave was fake. My last resort strategy might have worked then due to hopefully not as quick back to back posts.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Question: In the end, what about flavors?
scumchat_psy_wombats
We control a really big bloc right now, and there aren't that many loud townies to rally the troops. We should aim to fizzle out trains on us for now vs busing. There's also doc to be (counter-)claimed.

Being a loud towny was too much work, never again.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
In the first phases of our chat, you can totally see how insecure I was about my next move, sometimes.

Also I can't shake the fact that giving me Mafia role when my flavor was Karma Flow was just intended.