RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
my will to write goofy flavor was sapped by what happened, but when all the non-evil elements are dead, the primordial force that is the three-tile rule spreads across the universe, created a three-tile cosmos, blue-haired androgyny guy rules from his shadowy-cyber castle and subtly influences all beings to become sephiroth-likes, and the galactic economy slowly moves from space-communism to an assassination-based market (2 karma killings for 1 gallon of milk)
Also now we know what the ideal RM game is.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Then the day ended.

Didn't stop Lizardman_Princess XD
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
yes, this entire mafia game was an attempt to tap into the players' subconscious minds and see their preferences for rpgmaker elements. what we learned is that everyone actually loves long haired bishounen, assassination contracts, and not walking on a straight line.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153
Who got Ruby by the way?

you did. everyone got the thing they asked for. flavor was p. pointless and I'd probably run something like this again totally dry just to make it easier. flavor is fun for CYOR games and stuff like that buuuut

also I'm sad odd didn't die because his submitted thing was Your Turn to Die and I was going to write a really stupid dialogue about everyone trying to make a death pun and telling him it was 'your turn to die' and him not getting it for about 5 minutes.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
my will to write goofy flavor was sapped by what happened, but when all the non-evil elements are dead, the primordial force that is the three-tile rule spreads across the universe, created a three-tile cosmos, blue-haired androgyny guy rules from his shadowy-cyber castle and subtly influences all beings to become sephiroth-likes, and the galactic economy slowly moves from space-communism to an assassination-based market (2 karma killings for 1 gallon of milk)

Can I steal this for KF spinoff Karma In SpacIROTH?

author=Fomar0153
author=Jeroen_Sol
Then the day ended.
Didn't stop Lizardman_Princess XD

Indeed! xDDDDD
It was amazing that she said "sorry" to Cave... and then posted some more!
Truly a Mafia overlord that screws with the system xDDDDDD
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"Also is there some outside chance Jeroen is being ultra clever, and will doctor himself?"

If that had been possible, I would have definitely done that. But doctors are usually of either the form "you can't target the same person twice in a row" or "you can't target yourself" just so they aren't immortal, and guess which version was in this game... >.<

also if anyone wants to see more of my F-bombs, this was my night action PM:

author=me
I #Protect tale, because I can do a lot of WIFOM logic but at the end of the day if I let the cop die I'll never be able to live it down.

I also #Pray that scum doesn't janitor me and successfully fakeclaim the doctor because I'll also never be able to live that down.

Fuck my fucking life. Fuck.

There were a lot of F-bombs. It was also like 1 AM so I did not get a lot of sleep. orz
Ah well, now I can focus on my theme roulette entry.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Anyways, yes, I'm the Oracle, which is the most ironic thing CAVE could've given me.

The flavor I chose was this game: Your Turn to Die

SPOILERS for said game and why it's funny:
And one of the things used in it is the existence of a "Keymaster, Sacrifice, and Sage". Every single person dies if the Keymaster is selected as the lynch during their equivalent to Mafia, the Sacrifice wins if they're selected as the target, can vote twice, and can select one person to win with them, while everyone else dies. The Sage, which is what I'm comparing my role to, knows who the Keymaster is, and is a very obvious choice for lynch target, since they're for sure safe to vote for.

Also, even more spoilery (like seriously, unless you played the game, do not click, ever): This was totally the theme playing through my head the entire game.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Welp, good game wolves, I would never crack that double claim. What an outrageous move. Good to know town was on a good track d1 before turbolynching Princess.
Also, I would say that all 3 wolves worked really hard d2 to look towny.

Cave, thanks for hosting.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=Jeroen_Sol
"Also is there some outside chance Jeroen is being ultra clever, and will doctor himself?"

If that had been possible, I would have definitely done that. But doctors are usually of either the form "you can't target the same person twice in a row" or "you can't target yourself" just so they aren't immortal, and guess which version was in this game... >.<

also if anyone wants to see more of my F-bombs, this was my night action PM:

author=me
I #Protect tale, because I can do a lot of WIFOM logic but at the end of the day if I let the cop die I'll never be able to live it down.

I also #Pray that scum doesn't janitor me and successfully fakeclaim the doctor because I'll also never be able to live that down.

Fuck my fucking life. Fuck.

There were a lot of F-bombs. It was also like 1 AM so I did not get a lot of sleep. orz

The #pray part got me xDD
Final notes:

@Cap you were on top of things the whole game and I think had scumreads on all of us -- I'm sure if I'd died as lawyer, you would've figured out the doc claim vs believing Fomar was scum

@Fomar please roll scum some time because you're always towniest town

@Jero I didn't have you figured you out until after the end of D1 -- although yes, I was intentionally trying to make the last part of D1 seem like as much of a chaotic rush as possible

@Demon all of scumteam was trying to get you killed -- so don't worry if it looks like no one will believe you, as usually those people have a vested interest in not believing you haha

@Tale if you haven't read scumchat, it was very frustrating to me that you played your guilty result properly and didn't announce it until all of us had checked in -- it forced us to commit whereas previously we'd all been sitting on our hands

@Odd I actually didn't solve your riddle until Fomar did, at which point I went back and solved it proper -- was fun though

@oldpat @ae this is easily in my top 3 mafia games and only behind like, the each-other game, so, here's to stupid scum plays -- let it be known the double doc thing was Emily's idea, I thought Pat should've cc'd Tale. Trying to argue my way out of a guilty read was incredibly fun
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
It was maybe too late for a counterclaim on Tale, in that situation I would've raised even more eyebrows^^'

The double doc thing was hilarious, I'm glad we went for that instead xD
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
-- whops, double post --
author=psy_wombats
@Fomar please roll scum some time because you're always towniest town

This is not true, I usually get scum read really hard on day 1 and spend the rest of the game convincing people I am not scum. I do think I've got better at scum hunting over time which helps me appear as town.
Also I was scum once and Cave called me out half way through day 1 and I was forced to fake claim without knowing any non-scum role in a heavily flavoured game (ended up trying to make a townish version of a scum role), and it also didn't help that I had to stall for hours for a scum partner to come online and tell me the secret town broadcast.
My crowning achievement so far in mafia was beholding myself day 1 in behind the mask where I managed to get my unmasking combination removed from the scum's list of possibilities.
I'm well-rested and nightmares out the way haha (Replies based on player list order)

@AE - Risky plan, given the situation, it worked in your team's favor. Kudos performace with OldPat.

@Psy - Caught a glimpse this morning. Your posts after the result was convincing. I was at breaking point.

@Jeroen - I take back what I said about "safe" part. (I was tired) I understand frustration and awe now.

@Odd - Thank you for sharing game link/ flavor reference. I haven't check vgperson in a long while.

@Fomar - I greatly appreciate your calculations throughtout the game. Being vocal is exhausting too.

@Cap - You played well. I want to read your playstyle instead of using an ability (unless necessary)

@Demon - While I find you suspicious in Day 1. I planned to use a cop read on you, only as a last resort.

@Old - I'm fine with witnessing a dual-doc claim than having to prove cc cop. I was confused at that time.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Btw, sorry for spamming. I need to get back to more consolidated style again. I think this made it more difficult for others to 1)read the game, 2)read my reads.