MORE VISIBLE MONSTER OPTIONS.

Pages: 1
Something I would like to see is having more monster and $monster sheets, at least one tile for every vxace enemy. It would certainly make visible enemies more realistic. I suppose, if I were fluent in Gimp or Photoshop, I could take the original monster graphics and change the size and make sheets for them, but, maybe that wouldn't work.
Be the change you would like to see. No-one is beholden to make you stuff. Also, this area is basically for telling staff what you'd like to see more of site-wise or reporting bugs and the like, not for asking people to make stuff for you.
author=Liberty
Be the change you would like to see. No-one is beholden to make you stuff. Also, this area is basically for telling staff what you'd like to see more of site-wise or reporting bugs and the like, not for asking people to make stuff for you.

Understood. That wasn't my intention. I would never ask anyone to make anything for me.
my apologies for posting that here.

If you want to ask for people to make you resources, that's fine, this just isn't the area for that and it sounded less like you asking for someone to make something for you and more like you asking that people make a ton of stuff for 'everyone', which is a bit... up in the air and weird.

If you need something you can ask in the Help or Jobs areas of the site - just make sure that it's not a ton of stuff and there's decent recompense. So, for example, if you want 20 monster sprites of a specific style/type, list them and point out what you're willing to pay for them. That kind of thing.
author=Liberty
If you want to ask for people to make you resources, that's fine, this just isn't the area for that and it sounded less like you asking for someone to make something for you and more like you asking that people make a ton of stuff for 'everyone', which is a bit... up in the air and weird.

If you need something you can ask in the Help or Jobs areas of the site - just make sure that it's not a ton of stuff and there's decent recompense. So, for example, if you want 20 monster sprites of a specific style/type, list them and point out what you're willing to pay for them. That kind of thing.
It was definitely a mis-post. It was actually a suggestion for the engine not rpgmaker.net. I will definitely be more careful in future posts. Thank you, Liberty.
Pages: 1