[RMMV] EVENT WORKS IN ONE PLACE BUT NOT IN ANOTHER

Pages: 1
I made an event where if the player hits the action button a slash animation plays and the rock disappears. I have made the event work in three different locations, but not in another. Its all the same map and I copied and pasted the event, but for some reason, the rock image doesn't appear in the event that doesn't work.

Any ideas?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
How, exactly, are you determining whither or not a rock has been acted on? If you're doing it by activating a self-switch, and using that self-switch for Page 2's conditions to run, I'm not really sure what could be going on. If it's a game-switch, then, maybe you got your references wrong?
The event simply has the image of a rock with an action trigger. Once the player acts on it, slash animation occurs and the rock changes to a blank image and the top of the rock is put as transparent, through. What's weird, is that I have already gotten it to work except in one location. In the location I'm referring to, there are two rocks side by side. (top, bottom) The one on the right works perfectly. The one on the left, only the top is shown and the bottom is gone.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Not enough info. Screencap the event pages of the working event and screencap one of the non-working events.
pianotm
What's the point of the movement route? The switches should be more than sufficient to turn them off.

EDIT: Wait. Do you have the switch turned on in page two for the event that isn't working? Because if you don't, that would definitely cause the problem.

EDIT 2: Never mind my question for the movement routes. I see that they're referencing events that are elsewhere.
The switch is acknowledging that Jack is now in the party. The only thing on page 2 is the self-switch. Other than the different numbers, both events are identical, which is really frustrating.
pianotm
Okay. Delete the one that isn't working.
Copy the working one and paste it again. Don't adjust or fix anything.
Play test.
Does the copied one at least do SOMETHING?
Well, I copied the working one and pasted it. Same issue. Copied one does nothing.
pianotm
52 is the only one that works, or is it just the one you always activate first?
I can't activate the other one because the rock is not there. Even though the event has a sprite, the sprite isn't shown.

Here is another screenshot.

Just so everyone knows, I believe I found out the problem.

Once I switched event 63 to a different number, it worked. Maybe a number linked to another event? Not sure, but it now works.
Pages: 1