[MAFIA] STAR TREK (LIMITED REVEAL) MAFIA - DAY 1

Also I'm dumb. Emily was the one who got nked, so I guess the only lynch option is odd if we go through with that.
author=demonlord5000
Also just to add, if anyone flips scum when killed by the nk then we automatically know they were the miller. If we kill odd here and he's the miller, that could mess up our calculations.

I am still ok with no lynch as the plan but only after everyone has spoken. But if we're not sticking with it then Odd is my vote.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yeah, sure, lynch me.

Oh, on another note, I really didn't expect Emily of all people to get nightkilled. That's pretty unfortunate, I was expecting it to be someone in the nolynch group since they'd be the "least suspicious" compared to a couple outliers. If only there was someone who could save them, but I have no idea who that would be.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Anyways, time to do something stupid.

#lynch psy_wombats

Have a nice day. I gotta work.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
Yeah, you know, I've been very suspicious of Psy this entire time I've been here. Something is fishy with that guy.

#lynch psy_wombats
https://github.com/psywombats/ultima-sim/

start killing on d1:
town: 59.1%
mafia: 40.9%

start killing on d2:
town: 51.1%
mafia: 48.9%

start killing on d3:
town: 66.5%
mafia: 33.5%

#nolynch
I dunno, some of you are acting a bit suspicious and as much as I want to lynch you I can't jump to any conclusions yet. I'll stick to the plan and vote for:

#nolynch
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Going through with this plan. For now I can't see anyone being suspicious. If anything, I would point my finger to either Yomi or Odd, for now.

#nolynch
#cancel

Going to bed shortly. I don't see the need to drag the day out so I will vote before going to make hammer easier. I don't think hammer should happen before Ozzy and muffle have chance to at least just post once. This is vote five so next vote is hammer.

#nolynch
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Official Day 2 votecount as of 2020-06-06, 01:02 CEST:

oddRABBIT: 0 - Fomar0153
psy_wombats: 2 - oddRABBIT, Yomi-Chan
Nolynch: 5 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, psy_wombats, El_WaKa, OldPat, Fomar0153

Not voting: 3 - demonlord5000, Muffle, OzzyTheOne

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 will end 2020-06-07, 23:00 CEST, in about 46 hours, or when hammer falls.
I'm here for a bit so I'll give ozzy/muffle a chance to post before I hammer. I do feel like my nolynch plan has our best odds at winning.
I'm really really high and its my birthday so I can't give a good post but I am here. Nolynch saounds okay for me since it seems to be the most safest thing to do.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
We're nolynching again? Let me catch up on thread before I agree/disagree with this.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Welp, I'm catched up. Emily dying is, a thing that happened. I am honestly surprised at how easily we got a nolynch wagon going. I'm realllly not sure about that one personally. Also Odd, why are you voting for Psy?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
To clarify, I understand the logic behind the nolynch plan, it is a good plan. I am just surprised at how willing town is to go along with it. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid.

#nolynch
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
I tell ya, you can't let him get away with it.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
First Officer's log, stardate 46229.2

I have tried to analyse the behavior of everyone on the away team, but so far everyone is acting the exact same way as I've always known them to. Have the shape-shifters been able to learn the crew's personalities from their energy patterns? If so, that makes them even more dangerous than we already thought. I am hesitant to order the death of any of my fellow officers without due cause, but for now, I will wait another day for someone to display unusual behavior. The captain has informed me that everyone on Starbase 12 has now been infected, and the crew of the research vessel is dead. It's imperative that we find this cure as soon as possible, but so far we haven't spotted any wildlife within one kilometre of the landing site. I fear that we ourselves have been infected as well. Nobody has started to show any symptoms yet, but judging by what happened on Starbase 12, we know that the incubation period of the virus is about 3 days. Tomorrow, we may start to get sick. No doubt the shape-shifters among us are waiting for that so they can attack while we're in a weakened state. Tonight, I will keep the watch, together with the ensign who saw Emily getting killed. The captain has told me she suspects him, so I'll be keeping a close eye.

Nobody died Day 2. It is now Night 2. Please send in your night actions within 24 hours.

Final Day 2 votecount:

oddRABBIT: 0 - Fomar0153
psy_wombats: 2 - oddRABBIT, Yomi-Chan
Nolynch: 6 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, psy_wombats, El_WaKa, OldPat, Fomar0153, OzzyTheOne

Not voting: 2 - demonlord5000, Muffle
Jeroen_Sol
First Officer's log, supplemental

I feel ashamed. Just a few hours into the night, I observed the same energy blast Ensign Fomar Olse warned us about, but this time, it struck him. He died instantly. Not only was I unable to save him, he was killed while I suspected him of being one of the very same beings that took his life.
One thing is certain, and that is that these Endami are a superior lifeform, able to kill us with such efficiency while evading all detection. I can't help but feel respect, somehow.
I contacted the captain, and she says there are still 3 non-humanoid lifeforms on the landing site. Clearly Ensign Fomar was not one of them. He will surely be missed in Engineering. The boy knew more about the warp drive than even the Chief engineer. He could have saved us several hours on the return trip to Starbase 12, I'm sure. If we ever manage to find the cure at all, that is. These shape-shifters might have us completely at their mercy.
To make matters worse, one of the crew has just come to me with shortness of breath. Kavad-91, no doubt. I think all of us humans will quickly start to exhibit the same symptoms.
The sun is starting to peek over the mountains. Another beautiful morning, as they all seem to be on this planet. But our situation is not quite so beautiful.

-------------------

Fomar0153 died Night 2! He was Town!

-------------------

Day 3 starts now! It will end 2020-06-09, 00:00 CEST, in about 48 hours, or when hammer falls.

Day 3 votecount as of 2020-06-07, 00:15 CEST:

Not voting: 9 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, El_WaKa, demonlord5000, OldPat, oddRABBIT, Muffle, psy_wombats, OzzyTheOne, Yomi-Chan

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I do hope we have something on our hands because town is getting chopped without any real effort involved on our end to counter this.