[MAFIA] STAR TREK (LIMITED REVEAL) MAFIA - DAY 1

OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Because if it's one person per night, it is kinda odd that Muffle can already confirm on three people being what they are.
@Odd: yes I understood that, because I am capable of hitting the "Posts" button on a person's profile and reviewing thread history with a fourth grader's level of understanding. Buuut like the last game, this doesn't imply /at all/ that the person doing this is town. If you have a town PR, what you should be aiming to do is avoid attention, foremost, and then if you want to get fancy, breadcrumbing what role you had. But the idea of a breadcrumb is to confirm what role you had in retrospect and not confirming it to scum ahead of time.

Luckily I have no idea if you intend to protect yourself or not tonight, so keep it that way.

@OldPat: It's a parity cop. So they can confirm as innocent 2 people a night (assuming they don't miraculously guess the whole scumteam) or mark as guilty a set of two people. If muffle got a result of "mixed" on n1 for CaveDog+Fomar then it confirms that CaveDog is guilty, because Fomar is innocent. If this is unclear, read the role description. I've never played in a game with a parity cop either before but it's not /that/ weird.
And sorry Odd, that came off meaner that I intended but I can't edit now - I'm know you're capable of being a competent town PR so don't kneecap yourself by claiming early every game
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Makes me wonder, though, why Cave was all for the nolynch tactic.
I would guess because it's the theoretically "correct" tactic.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
#lynch cave

I think this game should be called because it's mathematically solved now and kind of has been since the beginning.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
really no reason to play this out.
I don't think anyone suspected me to be the one to propose the game breaking plan. I would say odd should protect muffle tonight. Cave has a 50% chance of being the strongman, and if he is muffle can narrow down second scum even further.

Odd, you really shouldn't have claimed at all because that would make protecting muffle even easier here. I would still say odd should still protect muffle just because he's not 100% confirmed doctor, and moreso like 90% confirmed.

Also: #Lynch Cave
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I have a D&D game coming up but all I'm gonna say is that Muffle is lying. I am the parity cop and the people I cleared were Odd & Fomar the first night and OldPat & PsyWombats the second night.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Also, seeing as Cave outed himself

#lynch Cave
Alright, I think we basically have this won with only three people on the board as probable scum.

Now that we have a counterclaim I'm actually leaning on muffle being the second scum. Scum counterclaiming at this venture is pointless because it narrows them down even further. I feel like cave and muffle made a gamble on the hopes that fomar was the cop to try to break out of this situation.
I mean, I'm not scum and I'm gonna look at Ozzy tonight. I've done what I can to help, there's no reason for scum to have outsed scum like that to claim cop. But if you want to believe Ozzy's counterclaim sure, it isn't any skin off my back once I'm dead. I have no reason to try and defend myself because it'll all play out and I'll just get called out for being over defensive, and it seems demonlord has made up his mind already.
But I will say this, that's exactly why ozzy is counterclaiming. He knows that you're town and would think a counter claim would be stupid by scum and so that would you think I'm scum, he's trying to juke you by doing something you wouldn't expect.
Could be, I have a 50/50 shot really since we haven't actively been scumhunting. To me my theory makes more sense than ozzy counterclaiming as scum. It's possible I guess, but if he is scum it doesn't break him out of his situation at all. With 2 cop claims we have statistically solved the game even if we mislynch and hit the real cop first.
If you actually lynch me tomorrow and see the truth I will never let you live it down demonlord.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Official Day 3 votecount as of 2020-06-07, 22:05 CEST:

psy_wombats: 1 - oddRABBIT
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 4 - Muffle, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, OzzyTheOne

Not voting: 4 - El_WaKa, OldPat, psy_wombats, Yomi-Chan

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 will end 2020-06-09, 00:00 CEST, in about 26 hours, or when hammer falls.
Things got a little confusing but one thing is for certain, Cave outed themselves as Scum and I think it's a pretty safe bet to lynch them.

#lynch Cave

Cave probably outed themselves because they wanted to divert the attention away from the Strongman, they're probably the scum Coroner. The next day will be the most important to determine who's the second scum, and while I have a hunch that they're Ozzy we can never be too sure in this game.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"Please, sir, I can explain!"

"Don't bother, lieutenant. We have intercepted messages from your tent sent to a point on the planet's surface in the same direction the energy blasts have been originating from."

"But commander, why? I don't understand..."

"If I'm wrong about this, I will take full responsibility. I'm sorry, Canus. Now then. As first officer of the federation starship USS Aremen, I have determined that you are an alien lifeform that has killed and is now impersonating lieutenant Canus Caverne. I hereby sentence you to death."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain's log, stardate 46229.3

At long last, one of the non-humanoid lifesigns on the landing site has disappeared. Apparently, lieutenant Canus Caverne was one of them. I still remember Canus's first day on this ship, all giddy with excitement. "My first big ship, and it's the Aremen!" he said. The thought that he was simply erased from existence during transport is... disheartening, to say the least. It makes me think of my good friend on the Repulse, doctor Katherine Pulaski. She was always talking about transporter beams killing you and scattering you through space. Maybe she had a point...
But there is no time to mourn those that have died yet. We are now one step closer to finding a cure, but every day Kavad-91 claims more lives. I feel completely powerless up here, unable to help my crew, but this small victory does raise my hopes of them making it out of this alive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK was lynched Day 3! He was Scum!

It is now Night 3. Please send in your night actions within 24 hours.

Final Day 3 votecount:

psy_wombats: 1 - oddRABBIT
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 5 - Muffle, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000, OzzyTheOne, El_WaKa

Not voting: 3 - OldPat, psy_wombats, Yomi-Chan
Jeroen_Sol
First Officer's log, stardate 46229.4

Another has fallen. This time, it was lieutenant junior grade Simon Wombats. I'm sure the doctor will be feeling this loss particularly heavily. Wombats hasn't been with the Aremen for a long time, only joining for this particular mission. He was one of the leading experts on virology, and the one who first discovered Kavad-91's capability of mutating its DNA seemingly at will. What awesome powers exist here on the planet.
Simon may have appeared to be a serious man to most, but I remember a night on our way to the planet where he had gotten drunk. "I'm gonna write a simulator for the spread of the virus, so you better not cure the thing before I've finished it!" A bit of a reckless move, getting so drunk while on mission, if you ask me.

Today, as the sun rears its head over the mountains again, I feel like we'll have a date with destiny very soon. A showdown between the humans and the Endami. Executing Canus yesterday seems to have been the right call, but I wonder who will come out on top in the end? Will it be us, or them?

-------------------

psy_wombats died Night 3! He was Town!

-------------------

Day 4 starts now! It will end 2020-06-10, 23:00 CEST, in about 59.5 hours, or when hammer falls.

Day 4 votecount as of 2020-06-08, 12:35 CEST:

Not voting: 7 - El_WaKa, demonlord5000, OldPat, oddRABBIT, Muffle, OzzyTheOne, Yomi-Chan

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Alright, our choices today are between muffle and ozzy. I've already given my muffle theory, but I can lynch either way since we still win even with a mislynch today. I'll throw this down for now, but if the majority wants ozzy dead I'm willing to go that route today.