WHO TF IS XANE? (HELLO!)

Pages: 1
Hey community, I go by the name Xane online but that isn't my actual name. I've used RPG Maker products back when VX was all the hotness. I have general interest in coding mostly and experimenting with the engines. I dislike MV even though I pre-ordered it. I find it's a buggy mess honestly and rather hunker down with Ace instead. I've got some ideas for games but have never executed them all the way because I get distracted with something else soon after I start the project and think my original idea wasn't as great as my new one. I've made prototypes for things like: Bingo, Blackjack, Breakout as well as replicate systems from other RPG's I've played. I'm currently working on another project but we'll see how long that lasts. Overall, I'm pretty laid back, looking forward to meeting new people and making friends. I can usually answer most RGSS related questions but I suck at explaining things sometimes. Well I hope that covers most of the basics. Feel free to take me to your leader. Thanks again!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Welcome dude! Have fun!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hello, I hope this could become your new home as we're always short on coders. Certainly try to join a team event to get to know some people. Feel free to visit welp section of the forum and discord server for more casual discussion.
Pages: 1