[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Sending out PMs. Game will start when I next post.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
The game begins.

Day 1 starts now.

It will end in two days, 48 hours from now, at 10:30pm EST.

That should be a... Tuesday night?

5 to hammer.
Aye! Day 1 could end in Tuesday night. There's not much to speculate.
Or it can end Monday night if you know what I mean ;)
#Lynch demonlord
How many lynch votes does it take to end day 1 for 9 players?
I cannot fault muffle on that lynch. I am the turbo reverse death miller in psy's place after all.

Also my schedule will be a little different this game. I landed a new job so I'm here whenever on weekends, but weekdays I'll only be active in the evening.
I try my best not to use metagame from past experiences. Whenever I play with psy- psy's ends up scum

On weekdays- I'm active during afternoon (approximately few hours) then active on the night.
Oh boy, 48 hour days will be super spicy :O

Also #lynch CAVE, just go ahead and prove me wrong using your incredibly unbalanced self-investigative powers.

author=tale
How many lynch votes does it take to end day 1 for 9 players?

Ooh, I know the answer!

author=oddRABBIT
5 to hammer.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I am going on strike until we, the players, are granted a longer deadline. DO NOT CROSS THE PICKET LINE

That's just commie talk. We don't stand for unions or strikes in my country, everyone knows they are a bourgeoisie plot to destroy our freedom to vote with our dollars. The only kind of freedom imaginable.

Is there a way to double-lynch someone? I really want to double-lynch right now.
author=AlaskanEmily
We don't stand for unions or strikes in my country, everyone knows they are a bourgeoisie plot to destroy our freedom to vote with our dollars. The only kind of freedom imaginable.

That is sarcasm right? I for one have been very greatful to my union and the other unions in my sector for standing up for us during the past couple of months.

I feel ike 72 hours would be better, otherwise with timezones you don't get much interaction with the people who don't overlap and if you're worried about how long the game will last, hammers happen earlier usually (day 1 is often the exception to that rule though).
author=Fomar0153
author=AlaskanEmily
We don't stand for unions or strikes in my country, everyone knows they are a bourgeoisie plot to destroy our freedom to vote with our dollars. The only kind of freedom imaginable.
That is sarcasm right? I for one have been very greatful to my union and the other unions in my sector for standing up for us during the past couple of months.

It's like, both sarcasm and also has a kernel of unfortunate truth in it? I think it qualifies as satire.

author=Fomar0153
I feel ike 72 hours would be better, otherwise with timezones you don't get much interaction with the people who don't overlap and if you're worried about how long the game will last, hammers happen earlier usually (day 1 is often the exception to that rule though).

We were promised a bad setup, and a bad setup we shall have!
#Cancel Lynch
#Lynch oddrabbit

He edited his post he's obviously scum.
O-oh wait.. I can't lynch the creator of this bad setup? ... oh okay.
I forgot to bold it anyways so I guess it's automatically dismissed anyways
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Muffle's getting modkilled.

Joking.

Due to complaints, I'll extend the day by 24 hours, for Day 1. So it'll end on Wednesday instead of Tuesday.
Thanks AE & oddrabbit!

Muffle, what about no lynch? (not that I'm suggesting it)

Is it safe to cross the picket line now? I'll check back 3-4 hours from now. I was busy with making appointments today.
The strike is over, we won.

Now time for sleep.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
now everyone can answer my important question. if you could both kill 1 player....in the game...and ensure a player's survival for the night, who would you pick for each
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
#lynch Muffle

I am the super cop, you better protect me scrubs.
Alright I have no idea where Day 1 pressure leads to..

#lynch Muffle

Demon, how effective is counter claiming in unbalanced game for early days.

Ozzy, what if Muffle wants to protect you.

Fomar, what's your opinion on cave's important question?