[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Official Day 1 Votecount

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK (2): AlaskanEmily, OzzyTheOne
Demonlord5000 (1): Muffle, Jeroen_Sol
OzzyTheOne (1): Demonlord5000
Muffle (0): OzzyTheOne, tale, Muffle

As to ensure the integrity of the game, I am currently reaching out to see if we can find a replacement for Muffle.

Like 29 hours remain until 10:30pm, Wednesday EST

Man, everyone wants to kill even though me breaking that setup carried town to victory. Traitors.

That said, I have no real arguments yet since were still working in the dark. Ozzy, why did you pick muffle for your joke lynch? That's still the one thing that stands out to me the most. Feels like a weird choice to me.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
#lynch ozzy is going to be the subject of a cop investigation on n2 that will find him guilty, let's get ahead of the game
Still busy, for now- #lynch Ozzy

Without Cave's upstart protest for extension, Day 1 could've ended with nolynch.

I might change my mind on my next post, maybe tomorrow if there's still time.
I am down for an Ozzy lynch, he seems quiet and the last few times he was scum he was quite quiet usually followed by an intense period of posting. Also he complained about Cave trying to generate discussion.

Not sure I want to put us on one vote away from hammer.

The other person I'm suspicious of is tale, he seems to be doing anything cave says. Follows Cave blindly is not a quality I'm fond of, except of course when Cave is right. He's also promoted unhelpful discussion e.g. no-lynch (but he's not suggesting it), encouraged me to talk maths (not that I usually need encouragement but Psy is usually my maths sounding board).
Forgot:

#lynch tale

Happy to swap to Ozzy or hammer nearer deadline but I'm not leaning scum on him strongly enough to put us one away from hammer over 24 hours from the deadline.
OK, if this is what will give us a flip:

#cancel
#lynch Ozzy

I honestly have no real reads on anyone yet for scum or not. Based on their interactions, I feel like Fomar and Tale could be scum together, as well as possibly Cave and Demon. Which isn't really helpful without more information.

I do have this inkling CAVE might be an indie. But I also just want there to be indies in like every game of mafia, so who knows.

Or maybe this game is unbalanced because there is a secret cult. If I disappear under mysterious circumstances, assume there is a secret cult, and they killed me to protect the truth.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The only people I don't want to kill today are Cave and Muffle.

Cave because he got the deadline extended. I wasn't actually aware it had been extended so I thought we had already nolynched. It's only marginally towny, but he's done something, and that's more than can be said about anyone else.

Muffle because I find it hard to believe a scum player would opt for suicide over nagging Odd to find a replacement.

If nothing else happens I'll hammer Ozzy later today.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
In order to answer Cave's question at least before I get lynched.

I would kill Cave and keep Muffle alive.
Well if that's everything then I guess:

#lynch OzzyTheOne
ah forgot to cancel.

#cancel

#lynch OzzyTheOne
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.

That's hammer.

Final Day One Votecount

OzzyTheOne (4): Demonlord5000, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, tale, AlaskanEmily, Fomar0153
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK (1): AlaskanEmily, OzzyTheOne
Demonlord5000 (1): Muffle, Jeroen_Sol
Muffle (0): OzzyTheOne, tale, Muffle
tale (1): Fomar0153

OzzyTheOne has died. He was the Judge.

Once per night: You can target one player and make up a fake role and ability for them: If they die during any of the next two phases, the fake role and ability will be displayed instead of their true role and ability.

Two Mafia remain.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Night One Begins

Any players who can submit night actions, do so. You have until 4:00pm EST, Friday, July 3rd. That's roughly 48 hours. If a player with a night action wishes to not submit a night action, please tell me as well.
Sincere apologies, but, I'm not sure what to post. I've read the rules and (I think) I understand my role. Thank you for any help and apologies for my lack of engagement. I so want to use a command!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
LattMackey, do not post here during night phase, else you will immediately be modkilled.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Got bored, starting the day now. Uh.

Muffle's dead.

She was the Politician.

Once per game, per day phase, before the final vote: You can target one player: That player will be ignored in the final vote and whoever is in second place will be treated as having the most votes. In the event of a tie, the player who was not targeted, but still had tied for the most votes will die, instead of whoever is in second-place.

Day ends in like. 60 hours. Should be 4:30pm around... Sunday? EST. Sorry, it's 4:20am right now, I really should be sleeping.
I'm operating under the assumption we're all power roles.

Also I'm going to assume Ozzy was scum because my power role was effectively his counter.

I'm the oracle (usless now), my ability was to see the true role and ability of the people who died.

I am not calling for a mass claim, just sharing information that might help us work out what is going on.
I asked odd last night and he said alignment isn't revealed on death. Not sure if that was in the rules somewhere and I overlooked it. As of right now, I know there are at least 2 indies in the game. This means if odd was scum, we'd have 3 scum, 2 indies, and a minimum of 4 town.
@demon By odd, you mean if ozzy was scum?

I'm here. Just waiting for posts at the moment.
To sum that up, I asked odd what ozzy's alignment was because the green text was misleading, and he told me alignment isn't confirmed on death.

I was half replying to fomar with that second part. If we assume ozzy is scum then we have 3 scum (because odd said there were 2 remaining after ozzy's death), the 2 indies I know about, and possibly 4 town. I'm starting to suspect some sort of crazy indie setup.

I'll be here most of the day too. I'm off today for the 4th.