[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=demonlord5000
I'm actually going to go ahead and share this. The other indie I know about is myself. The only reason I know about emily being indie is because I was also given a mason partner. We aren't given each others names or anything (we can choose too, my partner knows all about me, but he reasonably chose not to share his true name with me). My own role is an indie who can cause a lot of deaths, but only if the person I choose at night dies during the day phase. If I meet the condition, I get to choose one person and one faction. The person I choose dies, as well as one member randomly of the faction I choose. My choices for death would probably be either cave or fomar, and the faction I intend to choose is scum.

If I get lucky, I could end the game tonight and my condition to survive would be met.

Cool, if my plan doesn't work then we can do that. I kind of like forming an indie rebel alliance and keeping Emily alive better if we can manage it though.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
This unfortunately makes it more likely that you guys are doing a scum bit now. But I will decide to still trust in the rebel alliance anyway.
Rip. There goes that plan. I was acting under the impression it was someone else. Indie rebel faction it is.
I mean, none of us actually know any of the others are indies.
Jeroen_Sol
Actually maybe you guys were an independent chat of 2, and Muffle, Ozzy and I were an independent chat of 3, leaving 2 town and 2 scum. Thinking about it like that makes sense to me, and explains why Ozzy said he was "not scum" as opposed to saying he was town. It would also explain why Muffle seemed so nonchalant about leaving the game. She wouldn't be harming any teammates.
Jeroen_Sol
I guess we'll just have to wait for someone else to show up.
Jeroen's theory sounds plausible to me. He's also right in the safest path to victory is to align ourselves with either scum or town. The safest way to ensure we all live is to probably align ourselves with scum since they have a nk. They would have no reason to ever use it on us that way, not that they should anyways if they want a chance at victory. They could kill one of us just to troll us if it looks like they have no hope of winning though.
#kill muffle

Yes, that may redundant.
Oh what the heck, sounds like the game is nearly solved.

I can confirm what Jeroen said about Cave and his ability, Cave's power role is also called Liar.

I was 90% sure he was scum but I was holding out for some more posts from him to try and work out his team mate.

My real oracle ability is that I can target someone once per night and learn their true role and and ability.
author=demonlord5000
Jeroen's theory sounds plausible to me. He's also right in the safest path to victory is to align ourselves with either scum or town. The safest way to ensure we all live is to probably align ourselves with scum since they have a nk. They would have no reason to ever use it on us that way, not that they should anyways if they want a chance at victory. They could kill one of us just to troll us if it looks like they have no hope of winning though.

You want to align with cave when he's scum? You're putting a lot of trust in him.
Anyway, this leaves:

Town: Fomar0153
Scum: Cave
Unknowns: tale, LattMackey

Assuming none of the independent claims are lies.

I'm not 100% but I'm sure the rules have been edited since I read them before.
author=Odd
If all Mafia are killed, then The Town Wins!
If all Town are killed, The Mafia Wins!
If an Independent successfully survives and satisfies their win condition, they Win!

So unless Cave, tale and Matt have anything to reveal, I believe the claims for now.

I'm not sure which way round they are. tale did everything cave said and did, but would they really both lynch Ozzy day 1? Maybe.
Jeroen_Sol
Yeah, the game is solved. For scum, that is. They should already know who all the town are, if we believe all the claims so far. And all it needed was one town confirm for the rebel alliance's actions to be locked in.

#Lynch Fomar

Sorry, but I'm choosing to align myself with the faction that could kill me at night if I don't.
I'm wavering on Jeroen's claim a bit, if he and Cave are both scum then this could be a play, both removing Jeroen from the list of potential scum members and appealing to the independents to side with scum.
Alternative plan, I accept town can not win.

Cave in the event Jeroen is actually an independent, how about we slaughter all the independents?

Demonlord has the only power that can threaten a scum win at this point so we should start with him.

#lynch demonlord

Jeroen_Sol
I can't prove I'm an independent. I can however prove that I stole Cave's double-vote ability the moment Odd makes a votecount.
Unless Cave and the scum team want to kill the indies then you might as well call the game.

Jeroen has the double vote, with that the other two surviving indies can kill me right now, even without the support of the scum team, at which point the scumteam can night kill whomever is the last town and win.
Jeroen_Sol
I actually think that Cave might be your town partner. But only because having so many independents and then also giving scum a double-voter just makes town completely doomed from the start.
I guess it's possible, I am after all claiming to be a town aligned role cop.
Fomar, what happened with ozzy's vote was a coincidence. I wasn't sure what to say to you at the time.
Ok tale finally got back to me. We'll side with the independents.

Tale and I are the scum team and Cave and LattMackey are the remaining town.

#cancel

#lynch LattMackey

We don't know what his power role is, so just in case we'll start with him first.