[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm trying to find ways in which this game could not be completely locked in already, but assuming everyone is playing to win I just can't see anything.

If Emily and demon are scum and there are not three independents left, then I still win with them by voting town because we have enough votes to do so.

If Fomar is lying about being town, then I have no idea why since there's nothing to be gained from doing so.

Barring weird night powers and people acting actively against their wincon the game is over.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Why, why would you do that.

I already sent in my double-vote. This could have been so much smoother if you'd just come out right away.
Jeroen_Sol
Well, we are now in the situation I predicted with two opposing sides claiming to be scum.

Emily, demon. Which do we pick?
author=Jeroen_Sol
I already sent in my double-vote. This could have been so much smoother if you'd just come out right away.

I didn't want to just make the decision without speaking to tale first.
Fomar was hesitant. I arrived late.
author=tale
Fomar was hesitant. I arrived late.

Oh well you're here now. Dob't forget to vote LattMackey.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I'm back from the fireworks convention.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
IDK what the fuck all yall are going on about but can confirm my ability was stolen, and also that i was culted and now have no choice but to throw the game. #lynch fomar
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
from the looks of things this is a dueling cult game though so i'm going to have to ask the other cult to cult me tonight both to see what happens and also so I can vote you.
Eurgh cults.

I'm actually town, no idea about tale he was my best guess when I was trying to work out what I thought was the only other town. I guess this means the independent claims are cult claims.

#cancel

#lynch Jeroen
Jeroen_Sol
Does this mean you claim you were an independent before last night?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
maybe i will get my power back if we kill jeroen
Jeroen_Sol
No Fomar, there can't be 4 cult members on day 2. The independent claims are independent claims. I guess it's possible either Emily or demon is lying and is actually a cult leader, though.
Cave do you know if the cult suicides when the leader is killed?

If this is dueling cults then AlaskanEmily is probably one of the leaders.
Also I'm one vote from hammer, do you mind cancelling while we work out what is going on?
Jeroen_Sol
If this is a duelling cult game, then it's most likely that both town and scum are cults. That includes you, Fomar.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
literally all I know about the cult is that I'm in the cult, which makes it both hard to win as the cult (seriously) and hard to play against my wincon.