[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
abolish oddrabbit
#cancel
#lynch fomar
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I don't know what is happening anymore, but that is hammer.
We should just murder all cults.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Uh.

Votecount when I'm awake. Day is over. Night begins like now. Night is over in like whenever I update this post when I'm awake.

Fomar0153 is dead.

Fomar0153 was the Oracle.
Once per night: You can target a player and learn their role, but not their alignment.

Two mafia remain.
Day 2 Official Votecount

Fomar0153- 4: ???, Jeroen_Sol, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, tale
demonlord - 0: Fomar0153
LattMackey - 0: Fomar0153, tale
Jeroen - 1 : Fomar0153, tale

Not Voting: Demonlord5000, LattMackey, AlaskanEmily

This is a perfect example of why we need unions to protect us from the bourgeoisie, they will fight for undead labour laws.
Translation: I was asked to do oddRABBIT's job even though I'm dead.

Day 3 will begin soon, if you haven't yet submitted your night action/s please do so.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Night One Results.

No one died.

Due to lack of participation, LattMackey is modkilled.

He was the Protector.

Once per day, you can target a player: They cannot use their abilities during the rest of this day phase, or the next night phase, if they have abilities.

One mafia remains.

3 to hammer.

Day ends Wednesday, 10:30pm EST. That's in like 3 and a half days.
Let's go for a perfect indie victory. My target last night was cave. Let's kill him so my power activates. The only ones who haven't claimed indie were cave and tale, so one of the two was a natural pick.

I do find it a bit strange that there wasn't a nk (modkill aside, latts power makes me think he was one of the scum), but ignoring that this move should lead us to a victory.

#lynch cave
RIP Latt. This was probably the worst mafia game to be his first :P

I guess it's up to the Rebel Alliance to destroy the cult?

#lynch CAVE
#lynch cave

Odd, got enough rest?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Nope, got four hours of sleep the other day, had an allergic reaction to some protein powder that I somehow inhaled at work, got given benedryl, and was basically unconscious 90% of the day yesterday. I'm still super tired.

Anyways, votecount.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK (3): demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily, tale

Some hours remain, I guess.

EDIT: OH SHOOT THAT'S HAMMER
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
CAVE was killed. It was finally over.

As the players gathered around the corpse, there was but one still alive, who was not present.

Demonlord5000.

Confused, AlaskanEmily, tale, and Jeroen began to search for him, but for whatever reason, he could not be found.

Dejected, they returned to CAVE's corpse. Something was different about it.

His mouth was open. Inside was... a bomb. It looked like it was the type that was remotely detonated. The three barely had a chance to react before they were evaporated with their environment.

Demonlord5000 has won! He was the Independent Sacrifice!

During the Night Phase: You can target a player, other than yourself: If that player dies during the next Day Phase, you, and you alone, automatically win the game, and the game is over. This takes precedence over any other victory or win condition being met.

gg i know it sucked sorry
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
did my partner get any warning he was gonna get modkilled...lol...
There wasn't any way I could reveal the truth about my power. I considered not using it and going for a rebel alliance win, but I didn't want to take any chances from potential other powers I might not know about. I went with a way that guaranteed my win.

I also considered just claiming cop day 2 early on and going for a win that way, but I felt that was risky with a bunch of unknown powers in play.

Hope you feel better odd!
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

His participation was virtually zero, the only post he made during the day phase was:

author=LattMackey
#kill muffle

Yes, that may redundant.

Which was clearly meant for the scum chat.
I have trouble sleeping.

Thank you for hosting odd!

I was Town Doc. End of D2, I was so confused with indies/ cult.

Cave and Jeroen made convincing posts which lead me to hammer.

I'll get back to sleep now.
Yes I was your other town.

We had Jeroen going with our scum claim until you cancelled.

Here's the dead chat with links to the indie chats, two cult chats and the scum chat.
https://quicktopic.com/53/H/YErvcMm5tXB
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
His participation was virtually zero, the only post he made during the day phase was:

author=LattMackey
#kill muffle

Yes, that may redundant.

Which was clearly meant for the scum chat.

i know. i'm asking if he knew he was going to get modkilled. also would have been good info for me though the meme squad would have probably killed me either way.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Oh the game is over.

Okay, haha.