RPG MAKER MZ!

unity
You're magical to me.
I'll assume some amount of responsibility for this. After the talks of "too much negativity" and Marcus talking about who he blocked (without specifying anyone in specific, I just assumed), I chose to call MarcusT out and in doing so, I was both derailing the thread and perhaps being meaner than I ought to.

I'm sorry, and I will try to be less critical of stuff that has nothing to do with the thread in the future.
I don't really understand what is happening (if it's because of the thread or for other reasons) but I'm kinda sad. MarkusT seems to be able to provide good informations about the upcoming RM software. I am really interested in the new features revealed here, but I'll try to stay tune anyway :).

Anyway, regarding the new icons style, I'm into pixel art so I like them alot <3.
It wasn't you unity.. you been sweet as pie..
I just didn't wanna say who..
Often times it feels like there's a double standard on this forum.. i complain and i get harped on.. other people keep complaining and no one bats and eye..
I was trying to move forward from my negativity the other day.. but it's not easy when i feel like i'm singled out and things are rubbed in my face... i was just trying to supply information.. and it didn't exactly feel appreciated by some folks..
I started this thread with the intention of making up for my negativity the other day.. and it just felt like a huge slap to the face over and over..
I wanted to hang on to some sanity.. that's why i just basically quit this thread.. or tried to.
My anxiety is already going through the roof..
i mean is there anything else to talk about regarding MZ
At the moment no..
And like I put in the first post.. there's technically already a thread for it..
There won't be anything new to talk about until next thursday..
Sorry everyone..
Anyhow.. i'm gonna take my leave now..
Personally, I appreciate your contribution a lot <3. Currently, I even use this thread as a reliable source to share RMMZ news with the french community.

Please stay :D !

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!

Let this be a lesson to everyone: don't hang your hopes on RMN receiving news in a sweet way, because we are the punks in the dive bar to RMW's clean cut kids at the country club. :V

author=gif
I don't really understand what is happening (if it's because of the thread or for other reasons) but I'm kinda sad. MarkusT seems to be able to provide good informations about the upcoming RM software. I am really interested in the new features revealed here, but I'll try to stay tune anyway :).

The thread over on RMW is prolly your best source.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I think the 4 layers for tile mapping is really cool. What the engine could use is a built in system to allow parallax mapping without scripting.

ie. An option to autolock the parallax and folders to support ground maps, air maps, lighting, etc...

I know Visual Novel Maker was made by different people, but there needs to be a system to make your own UI that's much easier. I mean that's a huge plus in VN Maker's book.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yeah, a way to super customize UI would be soooooo good. It's a basic thing that would add an amazing level of polish.
Having a UI that is customizable would be great! I doubt it'll happen. Even being able to do small changes to the UI could go a long way.

I wonder who may come back because of the new RM or what new artists, designers, and programmers will enter the scene with this new RM. How many new YouTube channels are going to be made for RMMZ? I haven't been part of a new RM remake in a long time, so it's exciting.
I had to edit this.
There's "leaks" but i'm unable to speak of WHERE they are.
Originally this pose gave information.
It just feels irresponsible to share things that might be untrue.
Best I can do is wait along with the rest of you.
MarkusT, some of those images look very sketchy and could be fakes. We don't know for sure but some of the art in those leaked peaks are not consistent.
Don't get me wrong.. i'm prolly gonna wait on official stuffs.. but i still found it interesting..
author=MarkusT
Don't get me wrong.. i'm prolly gonna wait on official stuffs.. but i still found it interesting..

Man, me too! And if it turns out that they are official or some part of them is official, then I'm not too impressed.

But well...I'm still going to get lol. I got VX Ace and never used it.
I've posted a FAQ for MZ on my first post for others to read..
I would have made it's own thread, but i was unsure WHERE to post such a thread.
Thanks !

Do you guys share leaks too or you wait for official reveals ? I have seen some screenshots on reedit/r/RPGMaker, showing more of the possible features.
It's probably best to take all "leaks" with a HUGE .. well not even a grain of salt.. but a giant sack of salt.
And better to just wait until official information is released.
author=Erilex
In RPG Maker MZ, we've revamped the animation function!
Hope this means we can finally edit animations at their actual resolution instead of having to squint to try and see what goes where.

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/3793/locker/animyt.jpg

*GASP*

COULD IT BE? COULD IT TRULY, TRULY BE?

Consider me tentatively wowed, unless my eyes are playing a cruel trick on me. The RTP looks good too.

(this is from the latest trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anFXZIIdgY8 )
How much it going to? to us to pay?!! and how?