COMPATIBILITY ISSUES

Pages: 1
Hello guys, I recently released SKydancer, a high customized game made with RPG maker 2003. I don't have any problem in starting it because I think I do from Rpgmaker, but some people told me about some compatibility issues with their pc. One of these user told me that whenever he tries to start the game from the regular .exe file the screen become black and if he try to skip to window mode, the game crash. I suggested to set the compatibility with windows xp or previous versions and run as admin the application but apparently the problem persist. :| Any suggestion?

This is not the first time that I heard about these problems with modern pc. Is there a way to fix properly? Thanks in advance :*
Hello uran,

I didn't know there could be such a crash problem. EasyRPG Player allows to play RM2000 and RM2003 games with improved compatibility. However it isn't fully compatible with Dyn RPG yet (I guess you are using it for your game), so there will probably be some errors. Else, your friend will have to play in window mode, if it's possible.
Pages: 1