HI THERE.

Pages: 1
I said I'd be back full storm some time ago. Well that ended well now, didn't it?

Anywho, hello there. I'm karins. I should probably not speak in absolutes anymore but man, idk. Somehow, I just suddenly remembered this place. Remembered all the stuff and the banter and the back-and-forth discussions about pretty much everything (sometimes, even involving gam mak).

I feel bad to have just disappeared without so much as a proper farewell. But at the same time, I'm glad to see rmn still truckin'. To see familiar names on threads. I suppose I'll take this opportunity to thank you all for, well, being you.

Let's put that aside now. This isn't a final "farewell", but this isn't exactly an "I'm back" either. It's a smile and a half. And maybe, hopefully, I can get back to gam mak soon.

Cheers!
Yoo : D

I was away for a while too (and let's be honest, not too active atm), but so cool to see you again : )
To you too, Kyla!

It's been quite a while.
Aye, sure has been. Have you been well?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hello again! Joining the discord channel is a good way to keep yourself around, if discord is your thing.

I'm hanging around without any proper gammak, but I still enjoy a game development focused chatter from time to time.
All gam mak is proper; You're not doing "nothing", you're "brainstorming for a future project"!

:)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Oh, yeah, my future project right now is a mod for ck2. Maybe returning to my past projects would be sensible.
Pages: 1