[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Don't be. That's the point of the game. Ignore me.

EDIT: Okay, I need to say it. I felt horrible that we lost because of me. Just because I'm being egotistical doesn't mean I need to drag down the conversation. The point of the game for scum is to outfox a majority of town. There's no reason to feel bad for convincing me of anything. It's on me that I made Jeroen doubt himself, and that I didn't listen. If I don't mention it, my anger is going to consume me, as it did.

There. That's off my chest. I messed up. It's also my first game of Mafia that I stuck with. It was a fun time though, and really got me to think. Good game, everyone.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
You can't win 'em all. Sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't. You did well. <3
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Woah hey Rachel you don't need to blame yourself! I sure am not blaming you. We both messed up and lynched the wrong person. It happens! That's just the game!

Also, Psy already volunteered to take all the blame so you don't have to. :P

author=psy_wombats
If Trihan's scum then I accept blame for throwing the game but otherwise I feel pretty much 100% of my calls are justified here (and then I'll blame Jeroen)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i wasn't in this game
@marrend, I was out of state for the last good part of it and then when I got home immediately had work stuff.

Was good game, I enjoyed reading back on it. Sorry for Fomar taking over and thanks fomar for helping out when I was in Ohio and Michigan with only my phone, I didn't expect the game to last as long as it did.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I blame myself for not believing Fomar's role claim, Fomar for not convincing me of his role claim, Jeroen for getting every single thing wrong until the final day, and Odd for making himself look so incredibly suspicious.
author=LockeZ
Odd for making himself look so incredibly suspicious.

every single game.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=LockeZ
I blame myself for not believing Fomar's role claim, Fomar for not convincing me of his role claim, Jeroen for getting every single thing wrong until the final day, and Odd for making himself look so incredibly suspicious.

Well I mean I did want to lynch Trihan on day 1. But other than that, yeah, it was a complete train wreck until the final day, haha.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Agreed, with everyone. Mistakes happen, can't win 'em all and can't play perfectly the whole time. No worries about being away either, Muffle; without you pulling us together, we wouldn't have had a game in the first place.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
It was a really fun game, I can't believe how close it got at the end.

And I'm really sorry for winning a game that by all rights my incompetent and sloppy plays should have lost me several times over. XD