[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
*looks pointedly at LockeZ's user tag*
I wasn't aware user tags appeared in-universe, kind of a weird RP
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I say we nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh yeah, I'm totally the Sorceror.
Trihan
author=psy_wombats
I wasn't aware user tags appeared in-universe, kind of a weird RP

If you're allowed to kill people for "roleplaying" rather than "acting as someone in this situation would act" I'm allowed to notice out-of-universe text. :P
AlaskanEmily appears, having eavesdropped on the others gathered and definitley heard the entire exchange about this not being an RP game.

"Hello fellow townspeople! Good morrow! I am definitely also a townsperson who you shouldn't lynch because I am certainly innocent."

I vote moar RP, not less. In fact I think we should lynch anyone who doesn't RP.

#lynch LockeZ
I just got home from work. The problem with rp is how are you going to scumhunt while reading two paragraphs of rp? It's nigh impossible. I'm not against rp in general, but I feel it's bad in mafia.

I'll allow rp if someone convinces muffle to give me 10 silver bullets though.
Mod Note: The guillotine *is* made of silver. Or else you know, beheading werewolves wouldn't work.
Trihan
author=demonlord5000
I just got home from work. The problem with rp is how are you going to scumhunt while reading two paragraphs of rp? It's nigh impossible. I'm not against rp in general, but I feel it's bad in mafia.

I'll allow rp if someone convinces muffle to give me 10 silver bullets though.

I mean none of us are actually werewolves or werewolf victims living in a village with a guillotine, so isn't anything we do in the context of the game roleplaying? :P
author=Trihan
I mean none of us are actually werewolves or werewolf victims living in a village with a guillotine, so isn't anything we do in the context of the game roleplaying? :P

You don't know me.
That almost sounds like you are confessing to be a werewolf.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The only people role playing are the scum pretending to be town.

#lynch Trihan
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
"If one of us wants to admit guilt," Rachel grimaces, "Then perhaps we'll start with Locke. Sudden madness seems to have overtaken him, speaking like a character aware of their story. I fear the others of our village are catching his pox..."

Nah, seriously. I'm hesitant to lynch *anyone* for the first day, as it feels like a copout to remove that player so soon. That said, Muffle *did* say not to hint at their role, so for trying to toe the line? I'd say...

#lynch Oddrabbit
There isn't any rule that you can't claim. Doesn't mean it has to be a real claim either. The only real thing was the weird whole don't talk about mason thing, but that was removed. Anyone is free to claim if they want to, and odd even said he was going to claim sorcerer before the game began. I even felt psy's vote wasn't all that serious.

I could lynch for just the rp as a day 1 vote where we have no leads, but I don't really like this odd chain very much. I have no real read on him, but the whole don't hint at your role thing on what was obviously a joke claim doesn't mesh well with me.

#lynch atiya
Also, don't take that post as me saying you should claim, because you shouldn't make a real claim at this stage. I was merely explaining there isn't any rule that you can't claim or hint at your role.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Dudesoft, the local poopsmith, overhears all of this. He's a simple man, with simple needs. And right now he's been dealing with a lot of wolf shit. It seems only fair to be lynching folk' what been turnin' furry. Keep that yiffin' nonsense to them cityfolk what got none but time on their hands.

I tell you huwhut, roleplaying is fun, but we almost should just run a roleplaying game. The point of mafia is to argue and hate each other and leave the game feeling worse about life in general.
I'd be game to actually roleplay (not as a poopsmith maybe).
On to this game, Eh, I don't have enough to go on for a lynch. It's a lot of silliness so far. I am pro nolynch for day 1, simply for the fact of no clues; but I'm also no prepared to start that bandwagon for wolf vote dodging just yet. Let's get closer to the timeline and hate on each other a bit.

LockeZ, you're acting uh, Town. Throwing joke shade like that makes you seem less threatening. In the kind of way that a wolf wouldn't necessarily want to draw attention to themselves with. I'd say the same about Trihan and Atiya.
My only suspicion right now is Demonlord, not for his namesake, but for being serious and opposing what I assume is a joke claim.
I'm not opposing a joke claim. I'm opposing altiyas whole not hint at their role comment on what was obviously odd making a jokeclaim. I have no issues with odds claim.

I'm not here for much longer tonight and I doubt anythings gonna happen. Figured I'd clarify that since I am here.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Fair enough, I'll lower my shitshovel a bit.

I am more curious as to why Psy was so interested in those conditions of the game. Are you worried about the safety of your sorcerer ally?
That's an interesting angle. I don't think he would have publicly revealed that he asked and had those answered as scum though. He could have just as easily not said anything and tried to lead us into thinking seer could detect sorcerer.