[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Wait, no. Going after confirmed town is exactly what they'd want to do. Jesus christ that all-nighter has frazzled my brain more than I thought. Ignore me.
Day 1 Votecount

OddRabbit - 0: psywombats, AtiyaTheSeeker, Fomar0153, demonlord5000, Dudesoft
LockeZ - 0: AlaskanEmily
Trihan - 4: LockeZ, Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, Dudesoft, Jeroen_Sol
AtiyaTheSeeker - 0: demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily
AlaskanEmily - 0: AtiyaTheSeeker, psy_wombats
psy_wombats - 1: Jeroen_Sol, Dudesoft, Fomar0153
demonlord5000 - 3: psy_wombats, Trihan, Fomar0153, Trihan
Fomar0153 - 1 demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily, Jeroen_Sol
No lynch - 0: AtiyaTheSeeker, Trihan

Not Voting: oddRABBIT
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch.
Tell me if I miscounted this

30 minutes Left
I don't think we have the numbers for anyone, trihan's recent posts seem really towny to me as well. I'm happy with my vote on demonlord, or I'm willing to swap for AlaskanEmily but I think no lynch is going to happen due to lack of numbers.
Yeah I'm not willing to kill Trihan, would rather nokill. One of the Trihan voters has to be around to make anything else work.
Time, do not post anymore please
There was a lot of bickering throughout the day, a lot of accusations. But at the end of the day nobody could come to a full agreement on who to lynch. The sun set and the small crowd of people left dispersed, tension was still high and the moon would rise tonight. The guillotine remained bloodless tonight and town seems no closer to finding the wolves.

Day 1 End, No Lynch. Night 1 Begins.
You have 24 hours to send in any night actions for those who have power roles.
Day 2 will start August 1st 1PM EST

BTW: If changing the time of End Day would be easier for people, let me know. I noticed some people had trouble getting here at the end.
I'm not going to be here at regular starting time so I'll go ahead and start it now.

The villagers wake up and crowd around the guillotine, however it is to be noted one villager does not arrive. Fear hits along with the realization. You find whats inside Fomar's house... a mutilated corpse and a crystal ball in pieces.

Fomar Died Night 1.
Role: Seer
With 9 left it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 2 Begins, about 48 Hours Until Night 2.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Well, that's not great.
I'll try and muck together this crystal ball with some guano glue.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Alright, let's get into this. I am not happy we nolynched. I don't think town Psy would prefer a nolynch over a lynch of any unconfirmed player. And I think we're looking at a PsyTri scumteam.

#Lynch psy_wombats
We had an even number of players, were potentially set up for follow-the-cop, and Trihan doesn't look scummy. I think it was the right call given the info available.
Dudesoft
Seconded. The nolynch being a scum move was the general concensus early on. Until the fire was on Trihan. Suddenly, nolynch was a good idea. If we're wrong on this, I'll eat my own shit stock.
#lynch pst_wombats
Dudesoft
*sty_wombats
#lynch Demonlord

AE I'd consider more likely to be scum based on votes alone, but the difficulty in getting demonlord killed yesterday makes me think at least one scum was lurking around and could've moved the needle but chose not to.

I'm less convinced of Trihan towniness as well, because if demon were scum, it'd be easy for the other scum to show up and vote Trihan. That'a assuming their vote wasn't /already/ on Trihan so I would probably put LockeZ as scum before Trihan (LockeZ posted all of twice yesterday and rode his Trihan vote to the end -- if he was scum with Demon it'd make sense to not back show up because he'd have to justify what was originally a jokevote, and removing it would kill Demon)
Also, if you want further justification on no-kill yesterday: in a 2-wolf 1-sorceror setup, killing town yesterday would've made today mylo
I'm getting ready to head out for errands so I won't be active until later today but I went ahead and read up first. I would of liked to be here yesterday, but with my work hours it just wasn't possible. I work 8 - 4:30 central time, and the day ended I'd say 3 or 4 hours before that. I can't say exactly because my rmn time isn't configured, but that's a rough estimate.

I feel like Jero is correct. His argument for killing me could easily be made for killing trihan as well. In fact trihan had more heat than I did. Instead he defends trihan yesterday, and is only now starting to feel like they could be scummy...I'm not feeling that argument.

Also you say we were set up for follow the cop, but you were the first one to acknowledge that not all roles could be in the game. Since we had seer there was a good chance we probably didn't have a bodyguard.

I feel like psy is the only correct choice after he caused a nolynch.

#lynch psy

I'll be back in about 2 hours probably.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=psy_wombats
Also, if you want further justification on no-kill yesterday: in a 2-wolf 1-sorceror setup, killing town yesterday would've made today mylo

That's complete nonsense, and I think you're doing it on purpose. In a 2-wolf 1-sorcerer setup we get 1 mislynch and 1 nolynch in any order. The correct order is then the one that gives us the most information fastest, which is by flipping an unconfirmed player on day 1 because it might not be a mislynch, and only nolynching on MYLO afterwards. Nolynching while confirmed town are alive gives no information whatsoever.

I do agree I want to hear more from LockeZ and Emily, but you're not convincing me.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm, he really was the seer then.

Sorry for not being around the entire last 24 hours of day one. I am apparently incapable of understanding the concept of time.

I actually think no-lynching on day one was a good call. Like psy said, there were an even number of people. Losing one player is only a big deal because they were the seer. It doesn't actually bring us any more days closer to the end of the game. We lose on day five when it's 1v2 instead of 2v2, now. Or on day six when it's 0v1 instead of 1v1. But on the same day as before. It's not ideal but it's better than mislynching. And with 7 unknown players and no real leads, we probably would have mislynched.

And I think we do have more info today.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks psy is "to blame" for day one being a nolynch since we were three votes short of a lynch, and the top two targets were tied, and he was voting for one of those two targets. That blame feels really suspicious to me. Like it's intentionally creating a false narrative in order to try to create an early train against someone.
@Jeroen: Well, ideally it'd be nokill-nokill-nokill while the seer is protected by the bodyguard, but we just didn't have a bodyguard (or at least not a competent one). And I'm still pretty confident Trihan's town.

@LockeZ: That Muffle had a rule that ties were nullified makes me believe it was plurality vote vs majority vote, ie, by removing my demonlord vote I could've killed Trihan.

But, yeah, please also keep in mind that the confirmed seer was around during day's end and made the exact same choice that I did, not to mention if I wanted a nokill all I'd have to do was disappear at the end of the day. (someone showing up last minute to kill demon would also be fine but no one bit... I wonder why that is~)