[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

Huh. Well, I'm willing to believe the setup is:
wolf x2
seer x1
mason x2
lycan x2

if Atiya's claim had come earlier I would've thought Odd was lying but, this makes some amount of sense I guess
Sorry the day is supposed to be 48 hours long, I don't know why I put 21 hours. I skipped a day in my head. Also I'm extending EOD to 6pm EST.

Also I did a dumb and when I miscounted and didn't put dudesoft for psy's lynch, AE's final psy vote would've technically hammered psy yesterday. Sigh, I'll double check all votes from now on. Just continue from here.

29 Hours and 30 minutes left if I did math right.

psy_wombats 3 - Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, dudesoft, AlaskanEmily
demonlord5000 0 - psy_wombats
Alaskan Emily 2 - psy_wombats, AtiyaTheSeeker
AtiyaTheSeeker 1 - Trihan
With 9 remaining it takes 5 to lynch.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
#cancel

Okay, I'm still not sure that facetiousness helped us any but you haven't read as scum to me in your posts thus far so a joke isn't a good enough reason to lynch you. Thanks for confirming.

So assuming you're telling the truth, either we have 2 lycans or odd was lying. That's an interesting wrinkle this close to end of day...
Trihan
Oh, phew. I did think the way was a bit short!
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
And holy cow, 40 minutes left? Muffle, where'd ya go? She had been on-the-ball about time warnings, and I hope she's just busy.

I will admit, my timing was off. My goal was to not mention my role until it became viable, and I will admit it was a faux pas. With Odd's assessment, and his insistence on being lycan (even if casually so), I only mentioned mine to convey Trihan's narrative. I don't think town can rely on having a bodyguard, but I can understand keeping that role secret. If we lose a block against a nightkill, it'll be even more downhill from there.

I will say, I'd feel strangely honored to get lynched by town or vored ripped apart by weres early on, if that were the case. Hmm.
I'm here, also this is an interesting turn of events...although I wish it hadn't happened almost at eod because there's almost no time to discuss it.

Looking through the thread, odd had implied that the lycan knew who they were. Later on fomar confirmed it with muffle.

Considering the series of events, the only way odd would know that is if he asked muffle about the lycan first. It's possible I guess. I also don't think there is any reason for anyone to fake claim lycan this late in the game.

I'm considering the possibility of multiple lycans.

In that case possible scum is me (I'm not), trihan, psy, lockez, emily. I think that's everyone.

I need to reread emily, but I do think she hasn't had as much presence as she usually does. The biggest issue I think is we don't have the players to go after anyone right now.
Oh I missed the muffle post. Looks like were safe.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Ah, seems I spoke too soon! Time extension indeed, and there's Muffle! Our late mayor and honored Gamemistress, no worries about tallying votes. It's important that folks speak about any mishaps, but there's only one way to learn: by doing it. ;)

I'm convinced on one of the werewolves, with all the deduction thus far. Assuming two wolves and a sorc, I've got suspicions on at least one of the scum, but no hard guess.
Okay, time is good.

As a heads up on the vote count, I'm not, in fact, voting for myself. So I should be a 3 vs at hammerpoint I believe.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Demonlord, interesting you mentioned your own scum picks explicitly. I have noticed that Locke seems pretty inoffensive, but he seems a vet. After all, his user title is Mafia-oriented. There's nothing substantial to claim he's scum yet, but we ought to beware the risk of a poker face. A Greg House, MD one at that.

That said, both my worries are just that: worries. Part and parcel for a Rachel.
Oh okay so I didn't miscount, even with AE it would've been 4 and not 5. lol idk why I put you there, pfft.

Just giving you guys a scare with that "so close to end day!" cut haha! It worked, it was totally on purpose!
I'm reevaluating Odd's claim. He initially just told the seer not to go for him, which I interpreted as a lycan claim, so it's possible that's not necessarily what he'd originally planned. The call for masons to reveal was in good faith, I'm convinced, but calling for the bodyguard to come forward is a realllly bad play.

2xLycan/1xSorc still seems more likely right now, I guess.
Trihan
The real question mark on that one would be: if odd isn't a lycan, why did he ask Muffle whether lycan would know they were one or not? There wasn't anything going on at that point to warrant asking that question if it wasn't for personal use.
The biggest reason I believe odd is he was the first one to mention that the lycan knows who they are. Seems weird to me that someone would specifically ask muffle that when a miller type role usually doesn't know who they are.

Also I reread and I could get behind an emily vote too. I could see the emily/trihan scumteam being there since I noticed at no point did emily actually vote for trihan. It's possible she just went silent since there was a good few hours there between when we started the trihan chain before eod ended. Also psy's observation is true and it looks pretty bad.
Also worth noting that lockez has talked a lot about the information we have, but hasn't really said anything on who he thinks scum might be. In fact, his only lynch vote was in the very post made he made this game. Anyone else think he might be flying under the radar?
Day 2 Official Votecount

psy_wombats - 3: Jeroen_Sol, Dudesoft, demonlord5000, AlaskenEmily
demonlord5000 - 0: psy_wombats
Alaskenemily - 2: psy_wombats, AtiyaTheSeeker
AtiyaTheSeeker - 0: Trihan

Not Voting: Trihan, LockeZ, Jeroen_Sol, oddRABBIT

With 9 alive it takes 5 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline (6pm EST tomorrow): ~28 hours 40 minutes
Well hey look who reincarnated as votebot

@demon: LockeZ had occurred to me, but I discounted him originally because I couldn't see him playing lurkerscum after he only posted twice on d1. He's on my sorceror list, if a sorceror exists. Why Trihan though? Really just because AE never voted for him?

I'd say a miller generally knows they're a miller. But, it's a good point that Odd would have to confirm that via asking the mod first, and I don't think that's likely.

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25302/?post=909704#post909704 should read 2xWolf 0xSorc, by the way.

That's part of it. Emily had a pretty strong reaction to you not attempting to kill trihan on d1, despite never voting trihan herself (granted she didn't post at all after the vote took off, but there was a good few hours between that and eod I believe). Another reason is trihan has barely mentioned emily at all, which is why I can see them as a team.

Fair point on the miller usually knowing who they are. I think I had gotten too used to the miller not knowing who they are the last few games we had.
Trihan
I actually did mention Emily being on my radar; we had a disagreement about nolynch being a good idea and she's made some pretty scummy plays, so I can buy her being one of them.
author=Trihan
The real question mark on that one would be: if odd isn't a lycan, why did he ask Muffle whether lycan would know they were one or not? There wasn't anything going on at that point to warrant asking that question if it wasn't for personal use.

I think I missed the part where Odd specifically asked Muffle about it. That doesn't seem like an open question otherwise. If the claim is real, then he knew it from the role. If the claim is fake, he would have asked Muffle to know if the claim was safe enough to fake.

At this point I really think that either Odd or Antiya are the sorceror. I find it unlikely there are two lycans.

author=demonlord5000
Also worth noting that lockez has talked a lot about the information we have, but hasn't really said anything on who he thinks scum might be. In fact, his only lynch vote was in the very post made he made this game. Anyone else think he might be flying under the radar?

That is a good point, he has been mostly talking mechanics and just what we know so far. Which is...questionable.

author=psy_wombats
I'd say a miller generally knows they're a miller. But, it's a good point that Odd would have to confirm that via asking the mod first, and I don't think that's likely.

Why not? I don't see why that couldn't be a play, especially since we did have a seer and (we thought?) a bodyguard initially. Odd did have some heat on him, that doesn't sound completely impossible.