[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well I'm convinced that the scum team isn't Emily/Atiya. If they were coordinating a fake fight between themselves, they wouldn't misunderstand each other's points so badly.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Ouch. Fair. IDK, maybe I should dial it back then. Emily hasn't given me a good readon to trust her this game, but more pressing matters right now. If it's more viable, I will change my vote. What do y'all think about everything?
Day 3 Official Votecount

Alaskenemily - 1: AtiyaTheSeeker

Not Voting: Dudesoft, Trihan, AlaskanEmily LockeZ, Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000, oddRABBIT

With 8 alive it takes 5 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline: ~33 hours 50 minutes
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Alright, I'm out of work and here for a bit until I go back to spending all of my free time preparing to DM a DnD game. (Why does everything take so. much. time?)

I thought after this result someone was going to claim Bodyguard and I would have immediately called that out as scum withholding their kill upon learning there is no bodyguard N1 to be able to fakeclaim bodyguard today. But that hasn't happened, so I'm more inclined to believe a bodyguard actually does exist.

Trihan's hammervote is a nulltell. It was the correct play for both town and scum.

LockeZ has been helpful both yesterday and today, and hasn't given me any reason to doubt him. I'm a little bit wary that he's not as trigger-happy with his votes as he usually is, but he's trying to solve the game in all of his posts. I don't think he's scum.

Now let's talk about demon. I already mentioned I didn't like how he twisted my argument against Psy (supporting a nolynch over lynching Trihan (which I still think was the wrong call but I digress)) into Psy "causing a nolynch" which wasn't the case. I also don't like how he jumped onto my case for Trihan day 1:

author=demonlord5000
I'll go with jeros instinct just because It's unlikely I'm going to be here, and I want to avoid a no lynch situation.

#lynch trihan

He dodges all responsibility by saying he's going with my gut.

demon doesn't look any better today for defending Trihan today, but I think demon/Trihan is unlikely because of this vote. Scum wouldn't half-heartedly bus and try to dodge responsibility. If you bus, even if you mean to nolynch at the end of the day, you try to get as much towncred as possible for it.

There's one major thing that make demon look even worse to me today.

author=demonlord5000
So we apparently have a bodyguard now. It makes no sense not to protect a seer claim but too late to do anything about that now.

This reads less as town who just learned they have an extra PR they didn't know about (even if that PR made a mistake), and more as scum who just learned their NK didn't go through.

At this point, demon/Emily is my guess. But it's also very possible one of our lycans is scum. In that case, I'm not sure whether it's correct to say it has to be Odd who's lying. While counterclaiming lycan would be a really weird thing for scum Rachel to do, Odd has been known to softclaim his town roles exactly like he did here, and I'm not liking how much Rachel is buddying up to LockeZ.

#Lynch demon
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
You've put forward a solid case there Jeroen, and I had my doubts about demon on day 1 when I voted for him. You're right that his acknowledgement of the possibility of bodyguard is worded similarly to mine but reads more as someone surprised that an NK whiffed than learning about a role we thought wasn't present.

#lynch demonlord5000
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I'm 100% Lycan. I dunno about Atiya, but at this point I guess it doesn't matter. Your points about Demonlord5000 are pretty solid, so I'll trust it.

#lynch demonlord5000
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Please refrain from voting for demonlord just yet, people. We really shouldn't hammer yet. Since there'd be two votes needed to hammer, we have some leeway still. Plus, we still need to hear from the dude himself.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Agreed. Best give him the chance to address the concerns.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Ahhhh... yeah. Sorry about that. I got a little too carried away with cracking down on Emily's responses, so Locke calling me out got me to back off. On top of that, my defending him against her claims was kiiiinda clutching the dude's pearls? Locke's a big boy, he can handle himself.

I think it's best that we hold off, as Odd suggested and Trihan agreed. I'm willing to swing hammer if need be, but Demonlord? You've got the floor. If there's any reason for us to believe you're not scum, we need to bear witness. For my vote against Emily, I'll call a ceasefire today.

#cancel
Day 3 Official Votecount

AlaskenEmily - 0: AtiyaTheSeeker
demonlord5000 - 3: Jeroen_Sol, Trihan, oddRABBIT

Not Voting: AtiyaTheSeeker, Dudesoft, AlaskanEmily, LockeZ, demonlord5000

With 8 alive it takes 5 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline: ~24 hours 20 minutes
I'm home now. Not much I can really say that I haven't already said though. Here's something to consider though: Notice that emily has been buddying up to me and my points whenever she makes an argument. Do you really think scum is going to do that rather than try to distance themselves from each other? There's also the point that emily jumped on the psy train quickly like I did.

That's pretty much my argument. I don't advise killing me since I'm town, but there isn't really a strong case I can make against it.
author=Jeroen_Sol
LockeZ has been helpful both yesterday and today, and hasn't given me any reason to doubt him. I'm a little bit wary that he's not as trigger-happy with his votes as he usually is, but he's trying to solve the game in all of his posts. I don't think he's scum.

I mean...has he? A majority of his posts today have been about the mechanics of two lycans and talking about what to think if Psy's actions at the end of D1. The only real reads I've seen are "odd is odd" which I didn't think was particularly strange, that was obvious D1, and that Antiya and I probably aren't a team.

It feels a bit like he just sat back and let things happen between the end of the joke-phase of D1, and kind of now. But I still don't feel like he's engaging a whole lot.

author=Trihan
You've put forward a solid case there Jeroen, and I had my doubts about demon on day 1 when I voted for him. You're right that his acknowledgement of the possibility of bodyguard is worded similarly to mine but reads more as someone surprised that an NK whiffed than learning about a role we thought wasn't present.

This doesn't read that way to me, it seems pretty neutral. It doesn't seem a whole lot different to me from your reaction or LockeZ's reaction, for example.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Please wash your hands if you've been clutching my pearls.

#lynch demonlord5000

I feel like I gave enough reasons for this earlier [1], [2] but I wanted to see if anyone else had any better ideas. Atiya seems to be fixated on Emily, and Emily seems to be fixated on me. Atiya trying to "defend" me so heavily might be a scum tactic to either try to win my affection, or a scum tactic to make me look bad after she gets lynched, or just a bad town tactic. Emily is very aggressive, but I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet. So I'm sticking with my idea for a demonlord vote.
Well guess that's game as soon as someone hammers me. I'm not going to throw the game and self sacrifice, but assuming there are three scum I'm pretty sure we lose with my death. I'm blaming our bodyguard because fomar was most suspicious of me and would have liked proved my innocence on day 2...but whatever.
LockeZ
...Why would you assume there are three scum? There are only ten players and there are two possible anti-town roles. That would mean that two mislynches would be a loss. That doesn't sound impossible, but I'm pretty sure the only reason you'd automatically assume that was true is if you were scum and knew it was true.

Also, lol at the bodyguard blame. I guess this is what really obvious fishing looks like. The hope here must be for the bodyguard to start defending and explaining their choice, so you can identify and nightkill them.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Feh. Stuff for me to learn and improve upon, for future Mafia games. Guess that settles it for hammer, then. o7

#lynch Demonlord5000
Day 3 Final Votecount

AlaskenEmily - 1: AtiyaTheSeeker, demonlord5000
demonlord5000 - 5: Jeroen_Sol, Trihan, oddRABBIT, LockeZ, AtiyaTheSeeker

Not Voting: Dudesoft, AlaskanEmily

demonlord5000 was lynched day 3.
Role: Vanilla Town

Day 4 begins in roughly 24 hours (unless muffle wants to adjust to a better time for her), please submit your night actions to muffle.

Dudesoft died night 3.
Role: Mason

Day 4 begins now.

Apolagies for the delay, Muffle and I got our wires crossed.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
My apologies for being wrong about literally everything this game.