[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
You've got a point, Jeroen. Okay. I've already expressed my opinions against Odd. I don't think Trihan gives enough of a scum ping, but I'm open to debating it. Is there any good reason to oppose Trihan, then? Heck, how tinfoil hat are my claims against Odd...?
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I'm almost 100% sure at this point that one of the lycan claims is a lie, so my money would be on the second scum being either Atiya or odd. Of the two, I'd think odd more likely.
Trihan
author=oddRABBIT
I'm Lycan, ignore Atiya right now, lynch Emily, lynch Trihan, lynch Atiya, game won. The end.

No but seriously, the sorceror claim was a joke claim, and I'm 100% the Lycan.

There's no way that Emily is a hidden role, she's priority lynch #1.

The only problem with that scenario is that even if Emily does turn out to be scum (which is all but 100% inevitable at this point), if you're wrong about me and I flip town, and LockeZ doesn't hit the right night targets, we'll lose:

Currently 6 players - 4 town, 2 scum. Lynch Emily, -1 scum
Tomorrow - 4 players - 3 town, 1 scum. Lynch Trihan, -1 town
2 days from now - 2 players - 1 town, 1 scum, scum wins

Of course, there's still a lot of room for town victory here. LockeZ has a better chance of protecting someone with fewer players, so hopefully he'll choose well. But if your strategy is to lynch me after Emily, I hope you're damn sure I'm the second wolf.
Trihan
And admittedly, you have the same quandary if you replace me with Atiya. We're at the point where we need to be *absolutely* sure who the second scum is, because we can't afford another mislynch.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=oddRABBIT
In that case, the final scum is either Atiya or Trihan. I feel like Trihan is infinitely more likely to be the final scum, and Atiya is just trying to mess with my claim of Lycan by counterclaiming.

Odd, if you're town, could you try harder than "Rachel is probably town but fakeclaiming Lycan for the lulz"?
Day 4 Official Votecount

AlaskenEmily - 3: LockeZ, Trihan, AtiyaTheSeeker

Not Voting: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen_Sol, oddRABBIT

With 6 alive it takes 4 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline: ~11 hours 50 minutes
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
You've got a point, Jeroen. Okay. I've already expressed my opinions against Odd. I don't think Trihan gives enough of a scum ping, but I'm open to debating it. Is there any good reason to oppose Trihan, then? Heck, how tinfoil hat are my claims against Odd...?

Trihan I think is hard to read. I suspected him in the beginning, he's done better since then, but he also hasn't done anything that makes me convinced he's town. I could see both the lycan claims being legit and Trihan being the final scum.

I don't think your claims against Odd are tinfoil hat. He's softclaimed his town roles in the past, but also he's just telling us to ignore him and not doing anything else, which kind of reminds me of his time coasting by to the end on a neutral fakeclaim, being ignored until it was too late.
Jeroen_Sol
You know what, nobody is talking anymore. I'm just gonna finish this.

If I'm dead in the morning, look at the conversations happening before Emily went crazy. I'm sure there's a reason she did it, but I'm not sure yet what it is.

#Lynch Emily
Trihan
odd and Atiya do seem to be suspiciously fond of repeating that we should just forget they're even here.
Day 4 Final Votecount

AlaskenEmily - 4: LockeZ, Trihan, AtiyaTheSeeker, Jeroen_Sol

Not Voting: AlaskanEmily, oddRABBIT

AlaskanEmily was lynched day 4.
Role: Town Priest

Just kidding.

Role: Werewolf

Day 5 begins in roughly 24 hours (unless muffle wants to adjust to a better time for her), please submit your night actions to muffle.
LockeZ died night 4.
Role: Bodyguard

Day 5 begins now.
Jeroen_Sol
That's what I feared would happen.

Okay, I'm going to need all three of you to argue who you think is the final scum.

Odd, that goes doubly for you. I require posts of more than two sentences.
Trihan
Well as I said before, I'm vanilla town. I wish I had some kind of zero-hour special ability to prove my innocence but we saw how well that worked out for Emily so let's not even go there jokingly. XD

I'd hope my behaviour and voting record speaks for me. I haven't exactly been the most active player of all of us, but I haven't been lurking either and I've backed up everything I've done and said, though there have been moments where I was a complete numbskull while doing it. I'm sorry for my lack of logical thinking ability during those times, I have no idea what was wrong with my head that day.

I know you have your suspicions about me, as have Atiya and odd at various points, but I've never claimed to be anything more than a townie and given the way the game has been I just find the idea that Muffle would put 2 lycans in difficult to swallow. The other wolf has to be one of them, I just don't know which.
Jeroen_Sol
The problem with this statement is that if you are town, you shouldn't just find Muffle putting two lycans into the game "difficult to swallow". You should know it not to be the case with 100% certainty.

If you're town, the way to prove that isn't by trying to convince me, it's by trying to solve the game.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Fakeout role for Emily made my heart stop, until I realized I could scroll down.

By the way, I wasn't saying to ignore me. My fucking ego is too strong for me to ever say or imply that. What I was saying is that I had nothing more to say against Odd and Emily. I've spent the whole game being pissy at the latter, so I guess my vendetta toward her attitude proved correct. All Odd had been this game is half-serious and dismissive, and any scrutiny he's offered has been under fire. It's also suspect that he didn't cast a hard vote at all, and waited for us to swing hammer.

If I get lynched, we lose. What are the accusations against me? That I'm fake-claiming lycan, and did so at an inopportune time? When Odd proposed a role call, it got Fomar killed. I kept saying it was irrelevant to know our roles that early because, in my mind, what good would it do other than paint a target if the wolves believed us? Which it did. Fomar died from his half-hearted confession, and now Locke's gone.

I only brought up my role when Odd did to try and say, "hey, maybe there's more than one lycan after all". In truth, there's no more evidence for that. No more evidence than Emily's claims of being a priest. If Odd is town, he certainly hasn't been trying to make convincing claims at it. I've spent most of the game trying to offer my two cents. However, my claims have still failed Psy and Demonlord, who were innocent. Heck, my half-hearted conspiracy nonsense about Locke's uncertain motives were proven false.

For Emily's accusations against my character -- I am indeed a newb at Mafia. I'm also not that smart, contrary to what others say in my favor. It didn't occur to me that lycans could draw suspicion against a seer in the game's meta. I had assumed my role was just meant to be a scapegoat if detected, just as a sorcerer would ping town if they were read by a seer.

Trihan has had his moments to draw suspicion. That said, I don't believe he's guilty. Especially when the chips are down this late-game for town, he'd have to be one heck of an actor to play double-agent, devils' advocate, etc for town. He had a point in running a potential lose scenario the prior day, warning us that we can't afford another mislynch. The way he presented it, I don't believe it's a mere taunt.

If Odd is indeed a werewolf and wins, I'm going to be pissed that his fancy smoke-and-mirrors act worked. If I'm missing something about my own defense, tell me.
Jeroen_Sol
I think Rachel is probably legit. It's possible she and Emily were planning a bus to give her towncred, but I think her going after Emily was legitimate.
Trihan
author=Jeroen_Sol
The problem with this statement is that if you are town, you shouldn't just find Muffle putting two lycans into the game "difficult to swallow". You should know it not to be the case with 100% certainty.

If you're town, the way to prove that isn't by trying to convince me, it's by trying to solve the game.

You're right, I didn't word that very well. I know it can't be the case because we all know you're not the final scum and I at least know it's not me, so one of the lycan claims has to be a lie.
Trihan
I think if you look at odd's behaviour this game it's been pretty much all over the place, from the initial confusion with the sorcerer shenanigans to claiming lycan at a time when it didn't make much sense to do so. I'm thinking the scumteam was odd/Emily.
Jeroen_Sol
Odd, any comments?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Sorry, visiting a friend for the next few days. Gonna read up now.