[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Eh, go ahead, kill me.

I'm Lycan, so gg since Atiya is sorceror and Trihan is mafia.

Would I really upset my pattern of nearly immediately half role-claiming and then later confirming that case with word of mouth, or my death?

No way, I'm 100% Lycan.

Anyways, yeah, gg.

#lynch Trihan
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I think Atiya is the one telling the truth about lycan, going by her previous posts and general behaviour, so I guess it comes down to one of us, odd.

#lynch oddRABBIT
Trihan
I'll also point out that odd and Emily were the only two people yesterday who didn't vote and I had the second vote on someone who flipped scum.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That unfortunately doesn't mean much as it happened after the start of Emily's meltdown. The fakeclaim was so bad that I don't think she intended it to work, so I think she would have wanted her partner to bus her.

Also I kind of feel scum Odd would be at least a little bit more invested? Like, the game would be over already if there were both a scum and a sorcerer alive so that's impossible.
Trihan
That is a fair point. It would have been silly *not* to vote for her after that, which brings me back to odd not voting.

Yeah, at this point I have to conclude that it's mason (you), townie (me), wolf (odd), lycan (Atiya). The numbers no longer support the possibility of a sorcerer.
Trihan
odd's only real defence so far has been "this is how I usually play" but relying on other people knowing that is exactly where he'd hide as scum.

Also the thing about him visiting a friend for a few days, while I'm not saying it's untrue, is convenient timing for a 1-wolf night where it could easily be turned into "well I'm not the wolf because I wasn't here to submit a night kill".
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Well, I'm safe to assume that's all Odd is going to give us. Jeroen, anything else to comment on? For me, I think we're at the end. If there's good enough of a reason to hesitate, I'll retract my vote. I still assume we need a majority to lynch with just four of us. Thus... see y'all on the other side.

#lynch OddRABBIT
Day 5 Official Votecount

Trihan - 1: oddRABBIT
oddRABBIT - 2: Trihan, AtiyaTheSeeker

Not Voting: Jeroen_Sol

With 4 alive it takes 3 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline: ~29 hours 40 minutes
Trihan
It's down to you, Jeroen. I hope you'll make the right decision.

Whatever the outcome, see you on the other side everyone.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Oh, yeah, with four alive.

This is totally the badger scenario. It doesn't matter who the mafia is, they already won. Since the most town can muster is two votes, since the badger is voting with mafia, the mafia also has two votes. Since a majority cannot be achieved, this'll end with a no-lynch, I'll be killed during the night phase, and Jeroen would be left alive to deal with the fact that no one believed me.

There's literally no way for town to win at this point.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Of course, there's also the scenario where Jeroen sides with Trihan and Atiya, kills me, that's still gg for the wolves. This game is already over, so just get it over with.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Odd, once again, the sorcerer is counted as scum, so if there were both a scum and a sorcerer alive the game would already be over.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Eh? Interesting.

Well, anyways, just get it over with, or I'll do it myself.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Actually, yeah. I'll do it myself.

This turned out so boring in the end.

#cancel
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
#lynch Trihan
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I've learned some interesting information.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Atiya is 100% lycan. I am also Lycan. That's not contradictory. There is no sorceror. Trihan is the final mafia, Atiya and I are Lycan, Jeroen is the remaining mason. This is our last chance.

I talked with Muffle about possible scenarios. I took time to 100% confirm the wording on multiple roles, making sure that's completely possible, and since sorceror isn't a badger, but a separated wolf, the game can continue. This means one of two scenarios from my point of view.

1. Atiya is mafia, Trihan is town.
2. Trihan is mafia, Atiya is lycan.

I'm gambling on Atiya actually being lycan. For her to claim lycan while being mafia is too big a risk for her to be lying.
Trihan
It wasn't a risk at all in the end though. It hasn't really been questioned or poked at much; some people just took it as a given that yeah there are 2 lycans no problem. Atiya knew you'd claimed lycan when she did, so it's not like it would have been any more of a risk for scum to make than town.
Jeroen_Sol
My gut is also saying Trihan.

If it's you, then your defeatist attitude worked.

If it's Rachel, then gg, I don't mind losing to that, she put up a convincing performance.

#Lynch Trihan
Trihan
I don't think this is as hopeless for town as you say it is either. Since we know that mathematically there can't be a sorcerer, that means we currently have 3 town and 1 scum. You can absolutely get a majority even if today ends in a no lynch as long as all the living townies are on board with who they think the scum is.