[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Trihan
It wasn't a risk at all in the end though. It hasn't really been questioned or poked at much; some people just took it as a given that yeah there are 2 lycans no problem. Atiya knew you'd claimed lycan when she did, so it's not like it would have been any more of a risk for scum to make than town.

But there was no reason to counterclaim. She had no heat and the Seer was dead.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
odd, I'm curious as to why you're so 100% sure Atiya is lycan. If you're a lycan and not mafia, what are you basing that certainty on besides the possibility existing that we could have multiples of roles?
Trihan
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Trihan
It wasn't a risk at all in the end though. It hasn't really been questioned or poked at much; some people just took it as a given that yeah there are 2 lycans no problem. Atiya knew you'd claimed lycan when she did, so it's not like it would have been any more of a risk for scum to make than town.
But there was no reason to counterclaim. She had no heat and the Seer was dead.

True, but again it wasn't really a counterclaim because it *is* possible for there to be more than 1 lycan, whether there factually is or not. It would have been a bold move, but not entirely without strategy. It's moot though because I do believe Atiya, I think odd's the one who's lying about being a lycan.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Odd, you only believe me now? Jeroen, what is your reasoning for suspecting Trihan? And Trihan, what other claims are there to disbelieve Odd?

I'm not canceling or changing vote, not unless Jeroen makes a good point to suspect Trihan. I haven't quite gotten a good ping on Trihan, and I'd like a reason to rethink my biases against Odd.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
First off, Rachel is now confirmed town for not hammering Trihan.
Jeroen_Sol
Second off, #Cancel while I think more.
Trihan
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Odd, you only believe me now? Jeroen, what is your reasoning for suspecting Trihan? And Trihan, what other claims are there to disbelieve Odd?

I'm not canceling or changing vote, not unless Jeroen makes a good point to suspect Trihan. I haven't quite gotten a good ping on Trihan, and I'd like a reason to rethink my biases against Odd.

I'll admit that a large part of my suspicion of odd is due to a lack of previous games where the host doubled up on town-detrimental roles like this. I know Jeroen isn't a wolf, and I suspect you're telling the truth about being a lycan, so he's the only place I have left to go.

The "woe is me" routine that's convinced Jeroen of his innocence isn't gripping my heartstrings either; it's a tactic I've used before myself when playing as scum to get people off my tail so I'll admit some bias there too.
Trihan
I mean suspicion of odd before, that is. Now I'm absolutely there there aren't 2 lycans, because there can't be.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Trihan. Do you want me to hammer myself so scum can win?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I will do it, if you want.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Hm? Why can't there be two lycans, Trihan?
Day 5 Official Votecount

Trihan - 1: oddRABBIT, oddRABBIT, Jeroen_Sol
oddRABBIT - 2: Trihan, AtiyaTheSeeker

Not Voting: Jeroen_Sol

With 4 alive it takes 3 to hammer.

Time remaining until deadline: ~24 hours 30 minutes
Trihan
There can't be two lycans because I'm not a wolf and Jeroen can't be lying about being a mason or Dudesoft wouldn't have backed him up. The only possibilities left are you and Atiya.
Trihan
Since one of you has to be scum, it stands to reason that you can't both be lycans. :P
Jeroen_Sol
I don't really have a good reason for suspecting Trihan, except my gut. It's been saying he's been trying to appear likeable. I had that feeling day 1, and now again this day. Also quotes like this:

author=Trihan
But if your strategy is to lynch me after Emily, I hope you're damn sure I'm the second wolf.

Would town really word it like this?

author=Trihan
given the way the game has been I just find the idea that Muffle would put 2 lycans in difficult to swallow.

This I feel might have been a slip in perspective.

Odd's also been defeatist and absent the first half of this day, and has misunderstood the rules even after we repeatedly explained them. I just feel he'd be a bit more invested as scum.
Jeroen_Sol
author=oddRABBIT
Trihan. Do you want me to hammer myself so scum can win?

author=oddRABBIT
I will do it, if you want.

Then again, what the heck is this
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Being honest. I'm at a friend's house for the next few days, so getting this over with gives me more time to focus on that. I have internet and stuff, and so I *can* continue this if need be, but the likelihood today will end in a no-lynch or with me dying is pretty high, at which point, it's the same either way.
Trihan
I worded it that way because a mislynch would lose us the game, so if we're going out on that note I'd rather the person who hammers me has conviction in their decision.

I have no idea what the heck is going on with the hammer offer.
Jeroen_Sol
Oh, now I get why I feel this way.

author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Thus... see y'all on the other side.

author=Trihan
Whatever the outcome, see you on the other side everyone.

author=Jeroen_Sol
what the heck is this

author=Trihan
I have no idea what the heck is going on with the hammer offer.

Trihan is mirroring.

I've also reread and he is just so... agreeable. Maybe I'm wrong to have it put me off this much, but it does. It feels like half of his posts he is agreeing with someone else's observation, a quarter of his posts has emotes to seem likeable (Yes, I'm coming back to that) and the final quarter is actual new points, but about mechanics moreso than scum.
Jeroen_Sol
I guess in the end it comes down to this.

I would rather follow my gut and be wrong than regret not following it when I should have.

#Lynch Trihan