[MAFIA] IS THIS WEREWOLF?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I actually saw you were online not saying much, and it gave me pause, but by then the evidence had been collected and it incriminated Odd a lot. I couldn't just trust my gut anymore, especially since Rachel had already basically said she wouldn't lynch you based on my gut alone and a nolynch would have just led to you and Rachel lynching Odd tomorrow.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Fomar0153
Jeroen_Sol - Mason - survived?

I always word it "outnumbered day X"
Also is wolf+dead chat gonna be public? Or archived?

Discord was kinda good because it was instant to chat, but it's awful for looking back on.
Discord was mixed, but the ability to have real time conversations was much more fun.

As for archive etc, I don't know. Question for Muffle.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I'm not sure it was so much good work as having some room to play in because of the serendipity of Muffle adding 2 lycans and me confusing the fuck out of myself and somehow making it look like innocence.
Jeroen_Sol
Well, if there's one thing this game has taught me it's that I should never distrust my gut. It's got some good stuff to say sometimes.
Oh I forgot:

Seer
Night 1 - demonlord5000

Bodyguard
Night 1 - Jeroen_Sol
Night 2 - Dudesoft (blocked night kill)
Night 3 - LockeZ
Night 4 - Jeroen_Sol

If that doesn't look right, it's because LockeZ lied about who he protected and when.
Trihan
That scans. We tried to kill Dudesoft night 2, which is why nobody died.

My decision to kill LockeZ was based on being relatively certain he'd protect Jeroen and needing him out of the way. I didn't really have the option of killing odd or Atiya since I needed them alive to make the most of the lycan confusion.
Jeroen_Sol
Ahaha sneaky.

So it was a LockeZ lie after all, but a town one. I like it. Good play, LockeZ.
Trihan
If you read the wolf chat, Emily and I figured out he was lying about who he protected so we were trying to WIFOM it after failing on the Dudesoft kill. Trying to make it look like mafia was making the wrong plays because of it was genius, though.
Yeah, although when we were blocked that gave us sure knowledge. I originally thought we were going to have to try to hit Fomar twice in a row to get him, too.
Trihan
Yeah, we were lucky LockeZ wasn't entirely convinced by Fomar's roleclaim.
Jeroen_Sol
Well, this was a really fun game with extremely high stakes at the end! It was also exhausting and I'm really glad it ended before my cousin's wedding tomorrow.
Trihan
Congrats to your cousin! Hope everyone has a good day.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You know, it kinda pissed me off how Muffle eventually stopped posting in this thread, and let Fomar do the vote-count posts, and alignment flips. It was as if Fomar effectively took over moderation of this thread.

I mean, maybe she was busy with other stuff (Was she posting stuff on Discord that relayed this? I'm more of a "pop-in pop-out" user there.), but, it still felt super awkward to me.
Trihan
I think Muffle asked Fomar to handle it because she was busy?
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Well. Damn. Well-played, Trihan. Right down to the wire. But dammit, I'm not fond of screwing town over in the end. Regardless, really fun and really tense.
Trihan
Rachel, I actually felt really bad about convincing you I was innocent to the point where I was tempted to admit I was a wolf so that town would win.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So two things.

1. I'm really mad because people just failed to believe me as I did the thing literally every previous game so far and the fact that I was totally right in the end is super refreshing.

2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thank you for the game. I want to see those Discord chats.
Jeroen_Sol
Oi, I was on your side for basically all of the final day. We just failed to convince Rachel in time before I started doubting myself.