[RM2K] HOW CAN I TRANSLATE MY OWN GAME INTO OTHER LANGUAGES? I WANT TO HAVE MY GAMES AVAILABLE IN OTHER LANGUAGES!

Pages: 1
I'll be working on a Japanese version because I am studying it.

Do I have to release it in romanized Japanese? I want people to read kanji, hiragana, and katakana.

Because of me being a hardcore anime/manga and Nintendo fan, I want to move to Japan for creative work.

But how is it possible to add diacritics for other versions, such as the Spanish version using the "ñ" (pronounced en-ya) letter?"
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

You would need to have the font installed in the maker.
Then you can choose how you want to distribute the game.

For RPG Maker, I think it would be easier to make each game separate for each language.

The other choice is to put each language into one game, which might be difficult to program, ie. switching from one language or another.
author=kory_toombs
You would need to have the font installed in the maker.
Then you can choose how you want to distribute the game.

For RPG Maker, I think it would be easier to make each game separate for each language.

The other choice is to put each language into one game, which might be difficult to program, ie. switching from one language or another.

Alright, but I have the Steam version of RM2K, and I don't think I can add Japanese text or diacrtics on my Latin text for my works, nor could I add Chinese, Korean, Thai, Cyrillic, Abjad, Hebrew, Devanagari (used in several languages of India), Tamil, or Telugu text. I would love to see my works become translated.
Pages: 1