HAI EVERYONE!

Pages: 1
My artist name is Vexion and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently in a digital game art and design course! As the name suggests, the course primarily focuses on aspects of game design, such as level design and mapping, and many forms of digital art like animation and UI design. I also love writing and creating worlds through my artworks. So I'm more well-versed in those topics, although I feel that my art skills still have a long way to go!

I have been playing RPGs since young, but I have only recently discovered this website. It was surprising seeing so many members gathering in one place and talking about what they love so passionately: RPGs! If I'd only known about this site sooner T.T

I'm thinking of developing a game, so I'm currently pre-planning and tinkering with RPG Maker in the meantime. If you have any tips regarding game development, feel free to share them with me! I would greatly appreciate them :D

All in all, nice to meet you guys!! I'm excited to play and talk about common interests with y'all!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yo! I don't have much to say other than that I am also in a DAGD program, messing with RPGMaker, and 19.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and I definitely recommend you check out our site's Discord, which you can find a link to under the community tab.

Have a great time!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Hi Vexion, welcome to the community.

You'll find a lot of great articles about game development on the development page.

Have a happy game creation!
Welcome to RMN and share your innovation with us.

author=oddRABBIT
Yo! I don't have much to say other than that I am also in a DAGD program, messing with RPGMaker, and 19.

Good luck in your future endeavors, and I definitely recommend you check out our site's Discord, which you can find a link to under the community tab.

Have a great time!

Thank you! In fact, I'm already in the site's Discord. From what I can see, there are definitely a lot of interesting and fun things I can learn there as well.
author=Marrend
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
author=Irog
Hi Vexion, welcome to the community.

You'll find a lot of great articles about game development on the development page.

Have a happy game creation!
author=Kupotepo
Welcome to RMN and share your innovation with us.

Thank u guys! Yup, I'm looking forward to sharing what I can do in the future. And I'll check out the development page for sure :)
Pages: 1