CUDDLES

Pages: 1

Raphtalia and Filo cuddling up underneath their water bottle.

This is probably my favorite pet photo. At least out of those I've taken in the last coupe of weeks. Of course, it can be a bit difficult to get a good photo considering how shy most pocket pets are.
unity
You're magical to me.
Awwww, cute! :DDD
At least I'm not alone in thinking so. Though, I wish I could get some decent shots of Tenten since she's black on top and an orange/brown on her underside, but she's so cowardly she tends to take off as soon as I walk near the bin cages. So getting a photo of her is near impossible. At least one that shows off her best attributes.
\(-ω-)/ Cute
I had hamsters when I was a kid.
Sometimes I think about gettin a gerbil or guinea pigs or something.
Oddly enough I currently own a gerbil and two hamsters as well. And while I've thought about getting a pair of guinea pigs, the only tank I have that's large enough to house them is currently being used by Ahsoka, a Djungarian hamster. Which some might argue is a bit funny since I'm using a much smaller house for a hamster that is twice her size.

P.S.: Sakura's tank is 36 * 18 (648 square inches) in terms of floor space, but that's still tiny in comparison to Ahsoka's tank that is 48 * 24 (1,152 square inches).

P.S.S.: Though, if I had to recommend based on the options you put forward I would probably suggest the gerbil or hamster since you can make a decent sized cage for them out of those large plastic tubs you can buy at Wal-Mart. You just need to cut some holes and slots for air holes and a water bottle. Of course, you'll need to cover the holes up with hardware cloth, but that isn't all that expensive. And you'll need some way to pin down the hardware cloth so it stays flat, but all and all you can make a decent cage for a hamster for around $45 - $50.

Of course, the biggest annoyance with bin cages is you'll probably want to measure them with a tape measure. After all, the sizes given on those bins isn't based on the bottom of the bin, but on the lid.
Developmental psychology coursework writing services are very common nowadays since there are very many students seeking *SPAM* and developmental psychology essay help services.
Pages: 1