BOSSES WITH ODD WEAKNESS

Pages: 1
I think one of the more prime examples of where I've run into this issue recently was in "Lost Kingdoms 2" for the GameCube. The game's final boss can actually be instantly killed by the Vampire Card's instant death spell. Which is rather surprising considering the final boss is a GOD! You'd think in terms of power rankings that a God would surpass a mere immortal vampire by a large margin.

I also remember beating a pretty poorly balanced game on this site one time where the only way to beat the bosses was to pray to RNG Jesus while constantly trying to stun the game's bosses with an endless series of leg sweeps. Thankfully, this tactic usually worked for me. Since I don't think it would have been possible to win otherwise.

Or there was a game I was given by a developer offsite where a lot of the bosses were vulnerable to stun locking. Something they told me they would fix in a future update. Though I really wish that developer would post his games here. Since he and his friends definitely put a lot of time and effort into "Fantasy Forever Revisions". Hell, they even recorded voice clips for every bit of dialogue in the game. Even the shop keepers greeting was voiced. Of course, every shop keeper you run into basically says the same thing, but it was definitely a nice touch to include.
Pages: 1